Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

A. The guy is a grade A scientist in the field.. I thought science mattered.
B. Joe Rogan didn't say it.

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?
He IS spreading covid misinformation

1643598792338.png

Because, just because. Democrats say so. Don't look behind the Burisma Biden bush! That one bush, not the other bushes, just that specific one. Not the Hunter Biden colluded with Burisma thing wait up stop wait...lets don't mention Bushes with Bidens with foreign collusion. Can't do that, it's heresy.

Well..

Not a big deal, but I am an extreme leftist liberal progressive, and I think the mRNA injections are totally completely fake, and can never possibly act as a vaccine in any way, or cause any degree of immunity.
The fact is coronaviruses came from our own exosomes that went rogue some million years ago, so there is no way to get our immune system to remember or trigger on spike proteins. Our own exosomes have the same spike protein as coronaviruses have.

Not a big deal, but I am an extreme leftist liberal progressive, and I think the mRNA injections are totally completely fake, and can never possibly act as a vaccine in any way, or cause any degree of immunity.
The fact is coronaviruses came from our own exosomes that went rogue some million years ago, so there is no way to get our immune system to remember or trigger on spike proteins. Our own exosomes have the same spike protein as coronaviruses have.
Well gosh, if you're such an expert, by all means. educate us all LOL.

I'm sure you have more credential that immunization expert Robert Malone, whom Rogan had on his podcast and who committed the crime of simply not agreeing with terrorizing and scaring the populace to death.

LOL

He IS spreading covid misinformation

Wrong.
There is absolutely no epidemiologist (who is not a lying politician), who claims mRNA can ever produce any single bit of pathogen immunity.
It is absolutely impossible for any mRNA injection to ever work as a vaccine.
Getting our own cells to start growing spike proteins, can not work as a vaccine.
The immune system can NEVER remember or trigger on spike proteins.
That is so impossible as to be utterly ridiculous.

The reason coronaviruses HAVE spike proteins is because our exosomes have spike proteins, and coronaviruses likely are exosomes gone bad.

Wrong.
There is absolutely no epidemiologist (who is not a lying politician), who claims mRNA can ever produce any single bit of pathogen immunity.
It is absolutely impossible for any mRNA injection to ever work as a vaccine.
Getting our own cells to start growing spike proteins, can not work as a vaccine.
The immune system can NEVER remember or trigger on spike proteins.
That is so impossible as to be utterly ridiculous.

The reason coronaviruses HAVE spike proteins is because our exosomes have spike proteins, and coronaviruses likely are exosomes gone bad.
THIS Kremlin stooge sounds just like Joe Rogan

Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?​

Because he has rational conversations on many topics that the MSM prefers to censor.

Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making claims about the toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines;[3][19][5][31] using interviews on mass media to popularize medication with ivermectin;[32] and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.[3] He said that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines.[33][34] Malone has also falsely claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections,[1] and that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[35] On December 29, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Malone from its platform, citing "repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy",[36][37] after he shared on that platform a video about supposed harmful effects of the Pfizer vaccine.[38][39]

On December 30, 2021, Malone claimed on the The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that something called "mass formation psychosis" was developing in American society in its reaction to COVID-19 just as during the rise of Nazi Germany.[40][41] Clips of the podcast episode were removed by YouTube from their platform for violating the site's Community Guidelines.[41] 270 physicians, scientists, academics, nurses and students wrote an open letter to Spotify complaining about the content of the podcast.[42][43] On January 3, 2022, Congressman Troy Nehls entered a full transcript[2][44] of The Joe Rogan Experience interview with Malone into the Congressional Record in order to circumvent what he said was censorship by social media.[45][2]

On January 23, 2022, Malone spoke at an anti-vaccine and anti-vaccine mandate rally in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.[46][47]

Simple, the media giants have, for several decades, had un utter lock on the political narrative. They have been the only source of information for a very long time. Newer forms of media have challenged the utter control they have had on the market and it continue to erode their power, money and position.

Of course they are going to attack him. Unfortunately for the media giants, his audience is actually LARGER than theirs so they are going to fail. What surprises me is that they seem unaware of the MORE they attack those alternative sources the more they drive people to them. It is like the old adage, the only bad coverage is no coverage. Unfortunately for them, to recognize this would require them to change with the times, something that large, established organizations are not all that adept at doing.

The outright lies they keep spreading just show people that they are the dishonest ones here.

What is interesting to me is that the long form of gaining information is now very popular and has supplanted the old 1-2 min segments that news agencies have relied on for a long time. It shows that people want more than just bullshit being thrown at them, they want a coherent message that requires thought.

Forum List

Back