Tucker Carlson Asked for Hunter Biden's Help Getting His Son Into College

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden's alma mater — according to emails found on Biden's controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports.

In the emails dated from 2014, the Carlsons asked Biden to draft a recommendation letter or speak with the university's admissions office.

The transcripts begin with Susie asking Biden if he could "maybe ... meet or speak to [their son, Buckley] and he could send you a very brief resume with his interests and grades attached." The Fox News host added that their son Buckley was skilled in squash and a good fly fisherman. Susie added, "Tucker and I would be so grateful if you could write a letter or speak to someone in the Georgetown Admission's Office about Buckley."

In response, Biden agreed to draft a letter addressed to the university's president, adding, "I will do anything you would like me to do."

Wow Mr America Tucker Carlson asking a Drug Addict like Hunter Biden for help getting his kid into Georgetown, who would've thunk it.

Getting your kid into an ivy league college is when you really depend on your truest friends, no matter what you say about them, just to make a living. After all, it's any way you can skin it, right? Besides, even the media company you work for says you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Yep and that's the man you ask to help get your kid into college, says alot about you.
It says that Tucker does the same thing that any parent would do, given the same opportunity.

whoopdedoo.gif

Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden's alma mater — according to emails found on Biden's controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports.

In the emails dated from 2014, the Carlsons asked Biden to draft a recommendation letter or speak with the university's admissions office.

The transcripts begin with Susie asking Biden if he could "maybe ... meet or speak to [their son, Buckley] and he could send you a very brief resume with his interests and grades attached." The Fox News host added that their son Buckley was skilled in squash and a good fly fisherman. Susie added, "Tucker and I would be so grateful if you could write a letter or speak to someone in the Georgetown Admission's Office about Buckley."

In response, Biden agreed to draft a letter addressed to the university's president, adding, "I will do anything you would like me to do."

Wow Mr America Tucker Carlson asking a Drug Addict like Hunter Biden for help getting his kid into Georgetown, who would've thunk it.

Oh you think we're total ideologues like you are huh and will throw him over bc he once sent an email to the "other team"?

No

He was a known drug addict in 2014?

The Laptop caper was a few years later......

Hunter wasn't a high profile junkie and accused criminal in '14. How many democrats asked Trump for help before he became president?

Trump and Tucker are the two most fake MFers on the planet. Tucker and his wife begging ain’t a good look. Bwahahahaha

Oh you think we're total ideologues like you are huh and will throw him over bc he once sent an email to the "other team"?

No
Idealogues like me, now that's funny. Come to think of it, that is exactly what you clowns are. How do you ask a man a favor for one of your kids and then dog him out publicly, talk about a hypocrite POS.

Idealogues like me, now that's funny. Come to think of it, that is exactly what you clowns are. How do you ask a man a favor for one of your kids and then dog him out publicly, talk about a hypocrite POS.
Tucker has been very factual about Hunter...When all this shit came out, he acknowledged that he knew Hunter and wasn't going to engage in the merciless pile-on that other people have, because he feels sorry for him.

Just admit it...You haven't the first fucking idea about what Tucker has said about any of this.

Trump and Tucker are the two most fake MFers on the planet. Tucker and his wife begging ain’t a good look. Bwahahahaha
Tucker Carlson is just a political analyst on Fox. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, NPR (did I miss anyone?) and the mulch and social media. Why does the left get hysterical over Tucker?

Forum List

Back