My Take on the "Great Replacement Theory"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
First of all, I don't know if I've ever heard the phrase "great replacement," from anyone who believes that it is a real thing that is happening. I've never heard any white person say that they fear being "replaced." It seems to be the new buzzword for the left, similar to "white supremacy," and "white fragility."

The main target of this theory about a conspiracy theory is Tucker Carlson. First of all, let me say that I do not watch Carlson. I used to, but a couple of times he made statements that I found out were factually incorrect, or factually incomplete. Therefore, I would have to fact check any claim he made, and I don't have time for that.

Here is my issue with how the left makes a point about its opposition. I keep seeing threads about Carlson, and seeing op-ed pieces about Carlson, but they talk about Carlson, making unspecified allegations of pushing conspiracy theories. They don't quote him very often. Instead, they accuse him of having "the most racist show in the history of cable news." If that were true, it would be easy to show his many racist statements which would damn him as a racist with his own words. Yet, they do not quote him attacking any race, or anyone for their race.

Instead, this NPR piece, for example, spends four and a half minutes talking about how evil he is, and showing his image, but not his words. Finally, they do show it words, in a tightly edited montage in which doesn't attack any race at all, but in which he actually objects to racism. But it is the anti-white racism of the left that he complains about. In the minds of the left, recognizing anti-white bias in the media is itself racist.

So, his point is that the media, in selecting the voices they allow a platform, selects people who blame the problems of America on "whites," "white men," white males," and "whiteness." I don't need to fact check Carlson on that on, I see it every day.

Is the whole point of the "woke" movement not for white people to recognize the harm that they have done to racial, gender, and sexual orientation minorities, and to accept blame for their plight?

Is that not what we are supposed to be "woke" to?

PS: Sorry, mods. I just realized that there is a "race and racism" section that this would better fit in. Mea culpa.

Last edited:
It's not about Tucker. It's not about Trump.

It's about (a) the people who actually buy what those two heartless and blatant con men are selling, and (b) those who sell their soul in order to enable them.

History has shown us this, over and over and over. This is not new. It's only tragic that it has happened in America.

It amazes me that the rubes just can't get this through their heads. The walls of the alternate universe are thick, indeed.

Last edited:
It's been a dem tactic for letting in millions of illegals with the hope of amnesty and becoming democrats. No big secret, just the dem agenda has been exposed once again....and they are in a panic mode.

If you remember, Schumer told Cubans they couldn't come to Florida, they have to break the law at the southern border.....Cubans have a nasty habit of becoming Republicans.

It's not about Tucker. It's not about Trump.

It's about (a) the people who actually buy what those two heartless and blatant con men are selling, and (b) those who sell their soul in order to enable them.

History has shown us this, over and over and over. This is not new. It's only tragic that it has happened in America.

It amazes me that the rubes just can't get this through their heads. The walls of the alternate universe are thick, indeed.

imo, it is about preventing any real discussion on the issue of immigration and/or demographic shift.

Obviously these are important issues, and the libs, as always are interested in making sure that any opposing voices are demonized was wacist.

Is the whole point of the "woke" movement not for white people to recognize the harm that they have done to racial, gender, and sexual orientation minorities, and to accept blame for their plight?

No.
The objective is to destroy and usurp American culture and heritage in order to replace the system with communism/Marxism.
The most convenient way is to skew history by omitting context and painting all whites and American history as racist.
The ‘replacement’ aspect currently is just about democrats garnering more non-white votes.
Commercials intentionally distort demographics in order to avoid the inevitable shakedown from the Marxist controlled social media platforms. Too many whites in commercials is bad for business when it’s under duress.

First of all, I don't know if I've ever heard the phrase "great replacement," from anyone who believes that it is a real thing that is happening. I've never heard any white person say that they fear being "replaced." It seems to be the new buzzword for the left, similar to "white supremacy," and "white fragility."

The main target of this theory about a conspiracy theory is Tucker Carlson. First of all, let me say that I do not watch Carlson. I used to, but a couple of times he made statements that I found out were factually incorrect, or factually incomplete. Therefore, I would have to fact check any claim he made, and I don't have time for that.

Here is my issue with how the left makes a point about its opposition. I keep seeing threads about Carlson, and seeing op-ed pieces about Carlson, but they talk about Carlson, making unspecified allegations of pushing conspiracy theories. They don't quote him very often. Instead, they accuse him of having "the most racist show in the history of cable news." If that were true, it would be easy to show his many racist statements which would damn him as a racist with his own words. Yet, they do not quote him attacking any race, or anyone for their race.

Instead, this NPR piece, for example, spends four and a half minutes talking about how evil he is, and showing his image, but not his words. Finally, they do show it words, in a tightly edited montage in which doesn't attack any race at all, but in which he actually objects to racism. But it is the anti-white racism of the left that he complains about. In the minds of the left, recognizing anti-white bias in the media is itself racist.

So, his point is that the media, in selecting the voices they allow a platform, selects people who blame the problems of America on "whites," "white men," white males," and "whiteness." I don't need to fact check Carlson on that on, I see it every day.

PS: Sorry, mods. I just realized that there is a "race and racism" section that this would better fit in. Mea culpa.

The great replacement theory is an excuse to attack minorities. The demographic trend for as long as I can remember shows the country moving into a area where the white population is in the minority. Where did it come from?

• The term was popularized by French writer Renaud Camus with his 2011 essay, "Le Grand Remplacement," which posited White Europeans were being replaced by Muslim immigration.
The repub party and MAGA have now used it to rally racist and white supremacist to this cause. Did they really think their promotion of the word would not lead to violence?

Buffalo was just one incident of many to come when someone from the demented racist community desides to take the matter into his own hands. What is the repub party MAGA response?

Silence...They will retreat to their safe corners and swear that they had nothing to do with the murders. They will run from microphones ,,,,Why? Because the choice is either to own up their promotion of the lie or stay silent and perhaps they can keep from alienating their large voting block of racist and white supremacist. They place it safe and sound in the edge of a narrow fence of morality.

The great replacement theory is an excuse to attack minorities. The demographic trend for as long as I can remember shows the country moving into a area where the white population is in the minority. Where did it come from?

• The term was popularized by French writer Renaud Camus with his 2011 essay, "Le Grand Remplacement," which posited White Europeans were being replaced by Muslim immigration.
The repub party and MAGA have now used it to rally racist and white supremacist to this cause. Did they really think their promotion of the word would not lead to violence?

Buffalo was just one incident of many to come when someone from the demented racist community desides to take the matter into his own hands. What is the repub party MAGA response?

Silence...They will retreat to their safe corners and swear that they had nothing to do with the murders. They will run from microphones ,,,,Why? Because the choice is either to own up their promotion of the lie or stay silent and perhaps they can keep from alienating their large voting block of racist and white supremacist. They place it safe and sound in the edge of a narrow fence of morality.
Do you have some examples of Americans complaining about Le Grand Remplacement?

Do you have some examples of Americans complaining about Le Grand Remplacement?
One of many....the repub party is a group that dictates by fear. That is the only way they can get people to vote for them. YOU ARE BEING REPLACED! That is their mantra. And you gobble up like you do trump's lies.

One of many....the repub party is a group that dictates by fear. That is the only way they can get people to vote for them. YOU ARE BEING REPLACED! That is their mantra. And you gobble up like you do trump's lies.

Perhaps the worst link I've ever clicked on.

I had to sit through two thirty second commercials, only to see a one minute thirty second video that did not feature Tucker Carlson, nor any quotes from Tucker Carlson. That is the pattern that I talked about in the OP.

I'll say this for cons: When they post a video of a liberal saying crazy things, the video is actually the liberal saying the things and people can judge for themselves how crazy they are.

Perhaps the worst link I've ever clicked on.

I had to sit through two thirty second commercials, only to see a one minute thirty second video that did not feature Tucker Carlson, nor any quotes from Tucker Carlson. That is the pattern that I talked about in the OP.

I'll say this for cons: When they post a video of a liberal saying crazy things, the video is actually the liberal saying the things and people can judge for themselves how crazy they are.

Libs think that another lib talking about how someone said something wacist, is the same as that person sayhing something wacist.

i'm not sure how that works, in their mind. I try, but I can't figure it out. I suspect if I ever understand it, I will go mad and die. My head might explode.

1653155568000.png

No one will stop the demise of the white population. Their numbers will be in the minority in the near future. But they will not go quietly. There will be mass shootings and continuous marches such as there was in Charlottesville in 2017. The repub party and maga will continue to whine and the pain will be great. But, not even you King trump can change the fact that the white population will be in the minority before 2045. Relax....still the white society will rule for decades to come. Most of you racist are safe.

Americans of any color, race, creed or religious affiliation should not live in so much fear they edit themselves and wall themselves off from the truth, online or in person or anywhere else. The what have you Replacement theory is not a theory at all . . . it is a reality any American not filtering their words through a fear filter can plainly see with their own eyes, pretty much wherever they live across our great nation.

Myself, I can provide many examples of American citizens being replaced with foreign nationals who arrived 'here' illegally and continue to do so. The real problem is the democratic party, as always and ever, fears the truth of just about every modern American situation.

In the northeast, in many regions of Maryland and Pennsylvania, white and black middle class blue collar workers were the foundational bones of the construction industries for more than a century, really since the American construction and independent contracting industries began. In other words, since 1900 at least regional 'natives' of their respective areas, largely white Christian men but also black American men, could go into business for themselves out of high school and perhaps after attending trade school, and become HVAC men, electricians, plumbers, pipe fitters, masons, framers, etc. and make both a good name and great middle class living for themselves.

Fast forward to 2022 and countless thousands—perhaps millions of those white and black American contracting and construction industry workers have been replaced with Mexicans, Nicaraguans, Panamanians, Salvadorians, Columbians, etc., etc. and that truth is everywhere an American looks and has happened in just about every town and city and county across America.

And that does not bode well for white and black Christian middle class hard working Americans.

There's no other term for it but replacement.

Finally, I am personally not aware of a single attack against immigrant Hispanic communities as a result of this ongoing and intentional 'great replacement' fact. Where this matter is concerned our own fellow American politicians have sold us out and whored us out to the cheapest foreign invader bidder. Frankly, a few terroristic attacks by mentally conditioned unhinged false flag actors won't reverse this late stage replacement process; there's really no stopping it without full fledged war. Neither major political party seems interested in stopping the replacement of generational Americans with foreign military aged males so quite obviously the process will continue.

Coming soon to a community near you . . . Central American coffee and food stands to go with your new crowds of Aztec, Mayan and Incan descended neighbors . . .

This is another LeftWingWacko absurdity.
They have been bragging about how "changing demographic" will give the Democratic Party permanent power for decades.
Then they concoct the term "replacement theory" to brand the Republicans as white supremist when people complain about Joe Biden's open borders mass illegal immigration policy.
No other country tolerates this level of mass illegal immigration.
2 million people per year is enough to fill two major cities.
The corrupt Democrat Party knows that they only need a few thousand votes to swing a few states in presidential elections.
In fact, that is what they did at 2:00 AM in the 2020 election.
The other part of the LeftWingWacko absurdity is that they are using public education to demonize White people.
In effect the Left is using CRT to teach children to hate.
What is America going be like when these children become adults?
The Democrats are sewing hate and racism for political power.

The thing is, actual IMMIGRANTS who come here are not entirely predictable in how they will lean politically. Large numbers of them are entrepreneurs who will surely lean right as soon as they see the lay of the land.

But that's a lot different from the illegals who come here and immediately start taking advantage of the "safety net," because courts have prevented States from disqualifying people simply because they are here illegally(!).

The thing is, actual IMMIGRANTS who come here are not entirely predictable in how they will lean politically. Large numbers of them are entrepreneurs who will surely lean right as soon as they see the lay of the land.

But that's a lot different from the illegals who come here and immediately start taking advantage of the "safety net," because courts have prevented States from disqualifying people simply because they are here illegally(!).
Not entirely, yet they tend to go dem. But they also tend to not vote too.

PBS turned off the comments on the video lol they got destroyed.

Ted Kennedy. 1965

Forum List

Back