Hunter Biden takes $20,000 from daughter's College Fund to pay for Hookers, Sex Web Cam, Car Loan...

More%20BS%20than-XL-XL.jpg

Hunter Biden, selling influence to Senator/Vice-President/President Biden has a massive effect on each and every American. See, inflation, street crime, open border, Afghanistan catastrophe, Ukraine, Israel invasion, and the list goes on!

This is the goal of Democrats.

Cloward%20explained-S.jpg

Hunter Biden, selling influence to Senator/Vice-President/President Biden has a massive effect on each and every American. See, inflation, street crime, open border, Afghanistan catastrophe, Ukraine, Israel invasion, and the list goes on!

Normal people really don't care about Hunter's troubles. You and others attacking him daily is hilarious. You're so obsessed. :auiqs.jpg:

What happens with Hunter Biden does not affect the lives of almost everyone in America. Speaking of lives -- you need to get one yourself. Preferably one of your own.

Normal people really don't care about Hunter's troubles. You and others attacking him daily is hilarious. You're so obsessed. :auiqs.jpg:

What happens with Hunter Biden does not affect the lives of almost everyone in America. Speaking of lives -- you need to get one yourself. Preferably one of your own.

Correct. We don't care that he is a child raping addict. We DO care that he is the bagman for the Biden crime family.

Except it maneuvered, and loitered over bases, and ONLY over bases.

And, we didn't panic. We merely pointed out that uncle Joe was following the orders of his Chinese masters by not shooting it down till AFTER it had finished its mission.

Unlike you, we aren't stupid and dishonest.
There's another one for your Ignore List, my Friend. Joe Blow.

Hunter Biden:

"Yo begin read last couple sentence first. Live you both. BUT READ the end first. Liquidate what you can. Send the Burisma payment to account [ending in] 5858. Do not pay a single auto pay or check that I have not personally authorized. Close down all accounts in an orderly fashion and I just learned that unfortunately my ex partner of “ex” more than 2 years has access to my accounts and has directed payments fro [sic]. My accounts to bills that are not my responsibility. So again for clarity, whatever money comes into my account please do not send any money to anyone or anything. Disburse the entirety of any money including liquidation or the 528 Into 5858 or An account that I can withdraw the funds I. Cash today at a physical branch of Wells Fargo. I included George my lawyer on the email. And FYI for all concerned this is not a problem or a negligence or an oversight or wrong in anyway shape or form of Edward Cynthia or any of my brokerage team at all. Not a single bit. All is my my responsibility 100%: thanks guys."

Forum List

Back