Hunter Biden takes $20,000 from daughter's College Fund to pay for Hookers, Sex Web Cam, Car Loan...

He finger fucked the broad. He did not rape her, and it is questionable whether there was consent for the finger banging.
She did not consent, you asswipe. And there isn't a shred of evidence that she did.

Admit the truth. Trump is a sexual predator & he all but admitted it in the Access Hollywood interview.

That's what you & your cult defend.

Because you Trump asseaters made it so.
Forcibly-X3.jpg

She did not consent, you asswipe. And there isn't a shred of evidence that she did.

Admit the truth. Trump is a sexual predator & he all but admitted it in the Access Hollywood interview.

That's what you & your cult defend.
The Access Hollywood tape was nothing, just guy talk. Hell, I have probably said 10 things since noon that are worse than “grabbing pussy”. Lol!!

Grow up, schmuck. That broad’s silly lawsuit was a political hit job. It was not even for sexual assault. It was defamation. It does not adjudicate Trump as committing sexual assault.

The Access Hollywood tape was nothing, just guy talk. Hell, I have probably said 10 things since noon that are worse than “grabbing pussy”. Lol!!

Grow up, schmuck. That broad’s silly lawsuit was a political hit job. It was not even for sexual assault. It was defamation. It does not adjudicate Trump as committing sexual assault.
Trump is a sexual predator. A degenerate.

Grow up.

No. They did not! Read the case. Rape is intercourse. There was no sex.

Trump Suffers Loss In Second In E. Jean Carroll Case.

Judge Lewis Kaplan ruled on Wednesday that Ms Carroll's second civil defamation trial against Mr Trump will be limited to determining damages.
Ms Carroll accused Mr Trump of raping her at a department store in the 1990s.
The former president goes to trial in January against Ms Carroll over comments he made about her allegations.

In a statement on Wednesday, lawyers for Mr Trump said they "remain very confident that the Carroll II verdict will be overturned on appeal, which will render this decision moot".

Ms Carroll first came forward with the sexual assault claims in a New York Magazine article in 2019.

Your blathering is meaningless. The Rapist and Traitor P01135809 is liable for rape of E. Jean Carroll.

P01135809 is facing 91-Felony Counts, including 31-Counts of violating the Espionage act of 1917.

P01135809 is also facing violating 13-Georgia RICO Statues. A 5-Year Minimum on each count total 65-Years in the Georgia State Peniteniary.

P01135809 told an Australian Billionaire about the capabilities of U.S. Nuclear Powered Submarines.

You worship a rapist and traitor.

Your the perfect MAGA MAGGOT.

What a total LOSER! Hunter Biden with only 44 cents in his bank account asks if he can transfer $20,000 from his daughters College fund. He used the money for Hookers and Sex Web Cams.

Hunter Biden allegedly withdrew $20,000 from his daughter’s college fund account to pay for a months-long drug and hooker binge, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the latest surprising development to come as President Joe Biden ’s son faces two felony gun charges , an IRS whistleblower claimed that Hunter withdrew $20,000 from his daughter Maisy ’s college savings account in December 2018.

According to financial documents obtained by Daily Mail , Hunter moved the money from Maisy’s account on December 17, 2018 after learning that he only had 44 cents left in his own account at the time.

The outlet also cited a series of emails and messages found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop that allegedly showed how the money he took from Maisy's college savings account was used to pay suspected prostitutes, his Porsche car loan, sex webcam subscription fees, and other similar personal expenses.

Maisy, now 22, was reportedly in her final year of high school when the $20,000 withdrawal was made in December 2018.

“Can I transfer 20k from Maisy 528 account to personal account?” Hunter wrote to his Wells Fargo representative on the morning of December 17, 2018. “With the understanding there will be penalt[ies] if at all possible to begin with.”

“LMK ASAP,” (Let Me Know ASAP) the alleged email concluded. “Thanks.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the revelation that Hunter withdrew $20k from his own daughter’s bank account in December 2018 came just weeks after IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler testified before House Republicans about President Joe Biden’s son’s suspicious financial activities .

Also shocking was Ziegler’s claim that Hunter never paid taxes on the $20k he looted from Maisy’s college savings bank account nearly five years ago.

“[Hunter] failed to report the income related to a distribution he had taken from one of his children's 529 Plans in 2018,” Ziegler wrote in an August affidavit. “He also had personal distributions he had claimed as business deductions totaling approximately $12,791.”
“As of today's date, this alleged additional income of approximately $52,611 has not been reported to the IRS and the alleged additional taxes of approximately $22,860 have not been paid to the IRS,” Ziegler added.

As RadarOnline.com reported, Hunter was recently indicted on two federal gun charges connected to his allegedly illegal purchase of a firearm in October 2018.

Accusations that Hunter used the $20k from Maisy’s college savings account to pay for a months-long hooker and drug binge also came shortly after House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer announced an investigation into Hunter’s alleged links to prostitution rings.

“The Committee on Oversight and Accountability continues to investigate whether the Department of Justice is upholding the rights of victims who were sexually exploited by Robert Hunter Biden,” Comer said in September.

“These women may be victims under the Crime Victims' Rights Act, and may also be afforded mandatory restitution pursuant to the Mandatory Victim Restitution Act,” the GOP congressman added at the time.

In December 2018 Hunter was still getting $83,333/month from Burisma.

So why was he so desperate for money? According to a message to his sister on his laptop, he had to pay Joe Biden's bills with the money he got from Burisma. He also used the dirty Burisma money to remodel Joe's mansion.

Joe also shared access to a bank account with Hunter.

That's pretty typical for a crooked politician in the US. Joe had to file annual financial disclosure reports so he used a family member as bagman.

The crazy chick was not even alleging rape.

You are so very FUCKING WRONG. E. Jean Carroll said that P01135809 raped while she in changing room. The judge in the Civil Trial ruled that P01135809 was liable for the rape.

P01135809 was found liable in the second E. Jean Carroll Lawsuit.

It would better if P01135809just kept his fucking mouth shut, but he just has to lie.

Last edited:
Lets talk about Hunter! Read the last paragraph. He may be in more serious trouble. :p

Who really cares about Hunter? Certainly not you and others attacking him daily? Not most Democrats, or the average voters and citizens.

What happens with Hunter Biden does not affect the lives of almost everyone in America. Speaking of lives -- you need to get one yourself. Preferably one of your own.

What a total LOSER! Hunter Biden with only 44 cents in his bank account asks if he can transfer $20,000 from his daughters College fund. He used the money for Hookers and Sex Web Cams.

Hunter Biden allegedly withdrew $20,000 from his daughter’s college fund account to pay for a months-long drug and hooker binge, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the latest surprising development to come as President Joe Biden ’s son faces two felony gun charges , an IRS whistleblower claimed that Hunter withdrew $20,000 from his daughter Maisy ’s college savings account in December 2018.

According to financial documents obtained by Daily Mail , Hunter moved the money from Maisy’s account on December 17, 2018 after learning that he only had 44 cents left in his own account at the time.

The outlet also cited a series of emails and messages found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop that allegedly showed how the money he took from Maisy's college savings account was used to pay suspected prostitutes, his Porsche car loan, sex webcam subscription fees, and other similar personal expenses.

Maisy, now 22, was reportedly in her final year of high school when the $20,000 withdrawal was made in December 2018.

“Can I transfer 20k from Maisy 528 account to personal account?” Hunter wrote to his Wells Fargo representative on the morning of December 17, 2018. “With the understanding there will be penalt[ies] if at all possible to begin with.”

“LMK ASAP,” (Let Me Know ASAP) the alleged email concluded. “Thanks.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the revelation that Hunter withdrew $20k from his own daughter’s bank account in December 2018 came just weeks after IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler testified before House Republicans about President Joe Biden’s son’s suspicious financial activities .

Also shocking was Ziegler’s claim that Hunter never paid taxes on the $20k he looted from Maisy’s college savings bank account nearly five years ago.

“[Hunter] failed to report the income related to a distribution he had taken from one of his children's 529 Plans in 2018,” Ziegler wrote in an August affidavit. “He also had personal distributions he had claimed as business deductions totaling approximately $12,791.”
“As of today's date, this alleged additional income of approximately $52,611 has not been reported to the IRS and the alleged additional taxes of approximately $22,860 have not been paid to the IRS,” Ziegler added.

As RadarOnline.com reported, Hunter was recently indicted on two federal gun charges connected to his allegedly illegal purchase of a firearm in October 2018.

Accusations that Hunter used the $20k from Maisy’s college savings account to pay for a months-long hooker and drug binge also came shortly after House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer announced an investigation into Hunter’s alleged links to prostitution rings.

“The Committee on Oversight and Accountability continues to investigate whether the Department of Justice is upholding the rights of victims who were sexually exploited by Robert Hunter Biden,” Comer said in September.

“These women may be victims under the Crime Victims' Rights Act, and may also be afforded mandatory restitution pursuant to the Mandatory Victim Restitution Act,” the GOP congressman added at the time.

Don't vote for him then. I won't.

No evidence against Trump. But a mountain against Biden.

Go lick their boots, slave.

What universe has your mental decline brought you to? You sound just like the Tomahawk axe criminal.

In the days and weeks after the riot, Jenkins took to social media to brag about his conduct at the Capitol, calling the police "trash" and confirming that his motive had been to interfere with the certification of the election.

In a message sent to an associate following the events of January 6th, Jenkins wrote, "I have murder in my heart and head. I love you, I'm not over this election, as our president so eloquently stated yesterday bull—, I am sorry man, I wanna scream and cry at all the same time."

The man has a long criminal record.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

No evidence against Trump. But a mountain against Biden.

Go lick their boots, slave.

Evidence against P01135809

4-Indcitments

91-Felony Counts.

31-Counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

Evidence aganist Mr. Biden.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

You are so very FUCKING WRONG. E. Jean Carroll said that P01135809 raped while she in changing room. The judge in the Civil Trial ruled that P01135809 was liable for the rape.

P01135809 was found liable in the second E. Jean Carroll Lawsuit.

It would better if P01135809just kept his fucking mouth shut, but he just has to lie.
Trump was found liable for defamation. Issues of rape were not litigated, and the dumb broad did not allege rape in the complaint.

Forum List

Back