TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

Thank you, I live in Nashville. M'boro is considered metropolitan Nashville. There are at least 3 mosques in this city and many many Muslims.

Metropolitan Davidson county is Metropolitan Nashville. Murfreesboro is in Rutherford County. Murfreesboro is not Nashville. I lived in Nashville 20 years. And I drove the drive to Murfreesboro many times. One drives through other small towns between Nashville and Murfreesboro.

Tennessee County Map - TN Counties - Map of Tennessee

Clearly you have not gone back and read the link I posted. Now go blow smoke up someone else's ass. I'm tired of you.

Well, Brentwood/Franklin is considered metropolitan Nashville, and they are mostly in Williamson Co.
You clearly dont' understand what "metropolitan" means.
M'boro is 45 minutes from Nashville, depending on where you start.
You are an ignorant twat. That much is certain.

Brentwood and Franklin are not Nashville. The are Brentwood and Franklin. You are delusional.

http://www.nashville.gov/

Last edited:
I would say you don't know much about Nashville. But then again, you don't know much about anything else either.
Embattled Tennessee mosque to move forward with construction – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Too bad you didn't read the link I posted with the stats for Nashville. If you had you wouldn't have posted something about a mosque in Murfreesboro, a town over an hour away from Nashville by interstate. But then, maybe you just need to bone up on your geography. :lol:

Thank you, I live in Nashville. M'boro is considered metropolitan Nashville. There are at least 3 mosques in this city and many many Muslims.

Uhm...no you don't. Murfreesboro and Nashville. Two TOTALLY different places. Murfreesboro is in Rutherford County. Nashville is in Davidson County. Rutherford County is at around exit 66, give or take a couple. That leaves about 12 miles left to go, INSIDE Rutherford County.

Are you arguing just to argue, or do you really believe that you live in Nashville....because you do not.

Brentwood and Franklin are Williamson County. Believe me....I am INTIMATELY familiar with where the lines are.

Too bad you didn't read the link I posted with the stats for Nashville. If you had you wouldn't have posted something about a mosque in Murfreesboro, a town over an hour away from Nashville by interstate. But then, maybe you just need to bone up on your geography. :lol:

Uhm...no you don't. Murfreesboro and Nashville. Two TOTALLY different places. Murfreesboro is in Rutherford County. Nashville is in Davidson County. Rutherford County is at around exit 66, give or take a couple. That leaves about 12 miles left to go, INSIDE Rutherford County.

Are you arguing just to argue, or do you really believe that you live in Nashville....because you do not.

Brentwood and Franklin are Williamson County. Believe me....I am INTIMATELY familiar with where the lines are.
I apologize. I realize now I am arguing with morons. The metropolitan area of a city is not defined by its city limits. Just because Nashville is called "Metro Nashville/Davidson County" does not mean the limits of metropolitan Nashville are the county line. Davidson is only one of two counties in TN with that system, btw. Anyone name the other one?
http://www2.census.gov/geo/maps/metroarea/stcbsa_pg/Nov2004/cbsa2004_TN.pdf

Last edited:
:eusa_wall:

I apologize. I realize now I am arguing with morons. The metropolitan area of a city is not defined by its city limits. Just because Nashville is called "Metro Nashville/Davidson County" does not mean the limits of metropolitan Nashville are the county line. Davidson is only one of two counties in TN with that system, btw. Anyone name the other one?

Oh really, dude? Sorry to break up the Wikipedia fantasy, but one of the counties of Metro-Nashville (per Wikipedia) is HICKMAN County...which is where I grew up. I lived there for 26 years. I never told anyone that I was from Nashville. I never considered Centerville, TN (home of the Grinder's Switch from the show Hee-Haw) part of Nashville.

New to the area? OMG!

So you live in 37221? Yep, that's Nashville. And it's nowhere NEAR Murfressboro. I live in 37220....again....nowhere NEAR Murfreesboro.

You don't get it. This has nothing to do with Republican or democrat, I really don't give a shit what party they are in. Maybe one day you will see that there is no difference between republican and democrat. Both want the same thing

Crap. That is not true at all. Even were it to turn out that there was definate intel and good reason that the TSA is out there, you are going to yowl and snivel about our President. Ah well, we will just have to put up with your yowling and sniveling until 2016.

Troops should be put in DC with weapons pointing in towards the government buildings not out away

Not surprising to hear you wish for a military coup.

Oh really, dude? Sorry to break up the Wikipedia fantasy, but one of the counties of Metro-Nashville (per Wikipedia) is HICKMAN County...which is where I grew up. I lived there for 26 years. I never told anyone that I was from Nashville. I never considered Centerville, TN (home of the Grinder's Switch from the show Hee-Haw) part of Nashville.

New to the area? OMG!

So you live in 37221? Yep, that's Nashville. And it's nowhere NEAR Murfressboro. I live in 37220....again....nowhere NEAR Murfreesboro.

And I am fairly certain that the only people who pay taxes to Nashville are those who live in Metropolitan Davidson County! ;)

Hickman County, eh? LOL. I know several folks from Murfreesboro and I never heard ANY of them say they were from Nashville!

crap. That is not true at all. Even were it to turn out that there was definate intel and good reason that the tsa is out there, you are going to yowl and snivel about our president. Ah well, we will just have to put up with your yowling and sniveling until 2016.

troops should be put in dc with weapons pointing in towards the government buildings not out away

not surprising to hear you wish for a military coup.

the troops might be necessary to arrest all those that voted for the stimulus,

everyone guilty of accessory to murder.

New to the area? OMG!

And I am fairly certain that the only people who pay taxes to Nashville are those who live in Metropolitan Davidson County! ;)

Hickman County, eh? LOL. I know several folks from Murfreesboro and I never heard ANY of them say they were from Nashville!

Yes, he's quoting Wikipedia. I thought I recognized the stench. Funny, I never got Nashville FD or PD protection, in all the time that I lived there. I don't recall being part of Metropolitan Nashville Schools System.

New to the area? OMG!

Yes, he's quoting Wikipedia. I thought I recognized the stench. Funny, I never got Nashville FD or PD protection, in all the time that I lived there. I don't recall being part of Metropolitan Nashville Schools System.

Isn't it funny how that works? :lol:

Crap. That is not true at all. Even were it to turn out that there was definate intel and good reason that the TSA is out there, you are going to yowl and snivel about our President. Ah well, we will just have to put up with your yowling and sniveling until 2016.

Troops should be put in DC with weapons pointing in towards the government buildings not out away

Since when has the government been held accountable for it's illegal actions?

New to the area? OMG!

I didnt think growing up in Hickman Co made someone a moron, as my wife's boss was the son of the CofChrist minister there and he's a pretty smart guy.
Maybe you're the exception.
The link is to the U.S. Census Bureau, which is not Wiki. The definition of a metropolitan area is pretty fixed, and M'boro, Spring Hill, even Columbia are all included in that. Maybe Hohenwald wouldn't count.

New to the area? OMG!

I didnt think growing up in Hickman Co made someone a moron, as my wife's boss was the son of the CofChrist minister there and he's a pretty smart guy.
The link is to the U.S. Census Bureau, which is not Wiki. The definition of a metropolitan area is pretty fixed, and M'boro, Spring Hill, even Columbia are all included in that. Maybe Hohenwald wouldn't count.

Hohenwald. LOL.. Pronounced Hornwall by the locals.

Mel Tillis - YouTube

Here ya go, Rabbi. My hometown was part of the inspiration for this! Clap your hands and sing along.

Thanks for admitting I am right and you are wrong. If you find a definition for "metropolitan area" that would not consider M'boro to be part of the greater Nashville metropolitan area, please post it.
Otherwise STFU.

New to the area? OMG!

Hohenwald. LOL.. Pronounced Hornwall by the locals.
I spent a weekend there one afternoon. I was working my way down and across making sales calls. I saw the Trace and figured I would ride it back to Nashville. Then I saw it would take 2 hours to do that.
It really is not on the way to anything. You'd have to want to go there.

*Dumbass* The Military is to protect and defend the Constitution...NOT the Government.

Forum List

Back