try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

Here is just one video that also proves explosives brought the towers down that they have never been able to debunk.as you can see from the video,they talk about what I mentioned before where the firemen are on tape saying-the fires should be put out soon.

9/11 Firefighters say Explosives brought down Twin Towers Video by Harry - MySpace Video

There were hundreds if not thousands of things that would explode in those buildings. You still haven't explained how tons of synchronized explosives could have been planted without anyone getting suspicious or talking about it. And you cannot explain how after they were planted that they would still work after the planes slammed into the buildings and screwed up all the carefully planned wiring.

Oh BTW nice how your video jumps all over the time and space thing like that.

haha, thanks for proving the coward you are,dont watch the video disinfo agent,be that monkey thats afraid of the truth,cover your ears,eyes,and mouth that speaks truth.:lol: sure disnfo agent,keep up the bullshit,I explained it to you gomer,you dont want to hear the truth so you ignored it,you keep dodging the fact that all these experts dont accept your bullshit they keep apying you to type out.:lol::lol: you are too funny in your lies.I love it.

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

good video creative but gomer pyle being the monkey he is,wont watch it,he wont watch evidence he cant refute.:lol:
He just goes and says we have no evidence and crap like that when you show him irrefutable proof.lol. what EXPERTS say means nothing to him.just what the corporate controlled media says.

Last edited:
guess thats what happens when they hear the facts they cant refute when the truth hurts them.:lol: so true,their mindset is if fox tv says so,then it must be true.:cuckoo: yeah I know their a waste of time,thats why I dont understand why you guys bother with them.I dont anymore.Its so obvious they are agents.People I show the DVD's to in real life,hardly anyone doesnt come around and say to me-wow,explosives DID bring those towers down.It was an inside job.where its only the NET people who refuse to listen to what archtiects,engineers,and witnesses say.pretty obvious I would say.

You must know some real losers. I deal with people from all walks of life and don't know one person outside of conspiracy boards that believe there was any explosives involved or that our government had anything to do with it.

considering how you have been caught lying COUNTLESS number of times and ignore evidence of architects,enginners,scientists and demolition experts PROVING you have no interest in the truth whatsoever that explosives brought the towers down and do nothing but lie all the time constantly,no reason to believe this isnt another one of your made up pathetic lies Gomer Pyle..:lol: as we both know you have never disproven the facts me,terral and eots have shown you that explosives brought the towers down due to explosives through witness testimonys,experts,scientists and demolition experts.all YOUI have shown is the BULLSHIT governments version loser.:lol::lol:

You stupid mother fucker. I will tell you once and only once. I am a sergeant, you do not attack my integrity, I have never lied. Is that understood you silly little ass wipe?
You have nothing to prove a damn thing. I will trust in the government before i trust in an asshole. And you run with the best of those. Now I'll send some neg rep your way. Never, ever attack my integrity.

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

The expansion joints you refer to in pipe has more to do with what is in the pipes such as water that can freeze causing preasures from within that can burst the pipe if not accounted for.

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit!!!!

If you're going to try and sound intelligent about things you know nothing about, please go read about them first.

Expansion joints in piping have nothing to do with "freezing water" and "bursting pipes".

Expansion joints and loops are put into pipe runs to allow for the "lengthening of the pipe runs when they lengthen and shorten due to heat. That's why they install them within the pipe runs. Here are some diagrams and pictures to try and help you to understand.

Expansion joints are used for bursting pipes... Good grief man!!!!

Here's an expansion loop used to accomodate the pipe runs LENGTHENING.
expansionloop-1.jpg

Exapansion loop formula and how to position supports.
expansion_loop.png

Here's an expansion joint installed in a pipe run.
expjoint.jpg

Good grief is right. We were talking about buildings sport. Try to stay on topic.

Here is just one video that also proves explosives brought the towers down that they have never been able to debunk.as you can see from the video,they talk about what I mentioned before where the firemen are on tape saying-the fires should be put out soon.

9/11 Firefighters say Explosives brought down Twin Towers Video by Harry - MySpace Video

There were hundreds if not thousands of things that would explode in those buildings. You still haven't explained how tons of synchronized explosives could have been planted without anyone getting suspicious or talking about it. And you cannot explain how after they were planted that they would still work after the planes slammed into the buildings and screwed up all the carefully planned wiring.

haha, thanks for proving the coward you are,dont watch the video disinfo agent,be that monkey thats afraid of the truth,cover your ears,eyes,and mouth that speaks truth.:lol: sure disnfo agent,keep up the bullshit,I explained it to you gomer,you dont want to hear the truth so you ignored it,you keep dodging the fact that all these experts dont accept your bullshit they keep apying you to type out.:lol::lol: you are too funny in your lies.I love it.

But i did watch the video which was edited from several different videos to include loose change, ASSHOLE.

Huggy,

As far as your claim that water lines have expansion joints in them to prevent the pipes from bursting when the water freezes inside, I suggest you look up the following...

1. Heat tracing
2. Insulation

Wow.

good video creative but gomer pyle being the monkey he is,wont watch it,he wont watch evidence he cant refute.:lol:
He just goes and says we have no evidence and crap like that when you show him irrefutable proof.lol. what EXPERTS say means nothing to him.just what the corporate controlled media says.

Hey asshole we've seen that video at least 50 times, its one of his favorites. You see I have seen all your videos while I bet you haven't read the 911 commissions report. ASSHOLE.

The expansion joints you refer to in pipe has more to do with what is in the pipes such as water that can freeze causing preasures from within that can burst the pipe if not accounted for.

Holy shit!!!!

If you're going to try and sound intelligent about things you know nothing about, please go read about them first.

Expansion joints in piping have nothing to do with "freezing water" and "bursting pipes".

Expansion joints and loops are put into pipe runs to allow for the "lengthening of the pipe runs when they lengthen and shorten due to heat. That's why they install them within the pipe runs. Here are some diagrams and pictures to try and help you to understand.

expansionloop-1.jpg

expansion_loop.png

expjoint.jpg

Good grief is right. We were talking about buildings sport. Try to stay on topic.

Right. You try and sound like you know what you're talking about, I prove you to be completely ignorant on the subject, and NOW you want to get "back on topic".

Riiighhhhtttt.

:lol:

LOL....I started a thread to show Gomer Pyle that MANY military personal much higher ranking than him see things differently about 9/11 than his dumb ass.

Holy shit!!!!

expansionloop-1.jpg

expansion_loop.png

expjoint.jpg

Right. You try and sound like you know what you're talking about, I prove you to be completely ignorant on the subject, and NOW you want to get "back on topic".

Riiighhhhtttt.

:lol:

You didn't prove anything relating to buildings.

But since we are back on topic there is one obvious problem hardly ever brought up. I have a problem with the buildings collapses. They were both identical. That goes way past chance.

We will never aggree on this matter because you are clearly trying to dissprove something you cannot. I don't know what happenned. Neither do you. I have some experience with the properties of steel and am trying to justify what I saw with what I know. I am not trying to prove anything that cannot be looked up. You are trying to discredit a conspiracy theory which is not my interest. Injecting a lot of unrelated information about thousands of feet of pipe laid outside on the ground is stupid. Trying to submit that waterpipe isn't designed to account for freezing temperatures is also idiotic.

We are talking about steel girders. The expansion of steel of that size and design has nothing to do with your examples. Who are you trying to convince? You are not going to talk me out of nearly twenty years of hands on experience. You are wasting your time and looking like a fool. Why don't you just say that you believe the Bush administrations story and leave it at that. At least you would be being honest.

I don't believe anything when billions of dollars are at risk or for the taking. Anything is possible.

I believe greedy people will do whatever it takes. I believe idealoges will do whatever it takes.

Donald Rumsfeld told the american forces surrounding Ossama on three sides in Tora Bora to stand down. He would not let them close him off on the Pakistan side. I don't want to hear any stupid shit about bad planning or "mistakes". I don't know how much of this terrorist crap is true or not. I do know that some of this shit was planned. How much?...I do not know. Did it go all the way back to the plane crashes? I do not know...but the last people I would take thier words for it would be anyone who stood to make billions off of the outcome...like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Franks or Bush. I don't give a rats ass about it honestly because it cannot be changed and no one including Obama has the guts to confront it head on and truthfully. In Obamas defense he would probably get himself killed trying to get to the truth...as did Kennedy. I have no doubt he has had that explained to him by some guy that chain smokes and just walked into the oval office to tell him what the deal is.

I don't put much value in the words of anyone that spends thier energy trying to defend traitors. That seems to be your whole point. Try someone else. I'm not the one.

Last edited:
You are not going to talk me out of nearly twenty years of hands on experience.

Twenty years of being a structural engineer and designing buildings? Understanding the calculations for stress of a structure and how thermal expansion, connection failure, the weakening of steel, and stress, when put together, can collapse a building?

THAT 20 years of experience?

You are not going to talk me out of nearly twenty years of hands on experience.

Twenty years of being a structural engineer and designing buildings? Understanding the calculations for stress of a structure and how thermal expansion, connection failure, the weakening of steel, and stress, when put together, can collapse a building?

THAT 20 years of experience?

I have enough experience to know that what I say is true and what you offer is willfull ignorance and a lame try to whitewash the official version.

I don't have to be a structural engineer. Are you? I have more practical experience with steel than most people. I study construction tecniques frequently as most of my inventions relate to that field. Unless this thread is intended only for the eyes of the top experts in this field I think I have as much right to chime in as any here. You are not trying to further the discussion...you are attempting to kill it.

Go fuck yourself.

Bush administrations story and leave it at that. At least you would be being honest.

I don't believe anything when billions of dollars are at risk or for the taking. Anything is possible.

I believe greedy people will do whatever it takes. I believe idealoges will do whatever it takes.

Donald Rumsfeld told the american forces surrounding Ossama on three sides in Tora Bora to stand down. He would not let them close him off on the Pakistan side. I don't want to hear any stupid shit about bad planning or "mistakes". I don't know how much of this terrorist crap is true or not. I do know that some of this shit was planned. How much?...I do not know. Did it go all the way back to the plane crashes? I do not know...but the last people I would take thier words for it would be anyone who stood to make billions off of the outcome...like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Franks or Bush. I don't give a rats ass about it honestly because it cannot be changed and no one including Obama has the guts to confront it head on and truthfully. In Obamas defense he would probably get himself killed trying to get to the truth...as did Kennedy. I have no doubt he has had that explained to him by some guy that chain smokes and just walked into the oval office to tell him what the deal is.

I don't put much value in the words of anyone that spends thier energy trying to defend traitors. That seems to be your whole point. Try someone else. I'm not the one.

That little diatribe above tells me all I need to now about you and your thinking. You're just like Terral and eots.

Biased.

Why is it that you guys always bring up the political side of things when you're getting your ass handed to you? You're delusion that I follow the "Bushie" regime is an all to familiar line of argument and has no bearing on my proof or my beliefs.

You make idiotic claims about expansion joints used for freezing water and as soon as I made you look stupid, you abandon the line of thinking and try to change the subject. It was all good while you thought you knew what you were talking about. Then you made a complete fool of yourself.

Take your anti-Bushie garbage elsewhere. If you have no proof or evidence, just say so.

back to your divecmorncon conspiracy theory are you actually asserting this article is a fraud ?? are those the shitflakes of denial your trying to throw ??
and here you are back claiming i'nm supporting some fucking conspiracy nonsense like YOU do
fuck off moron

you know your oped divemoronconpiracy ..that this article is fraudulent..that is what you are saying isn't it ?
you fucking moron, my saying oped news is a BLOG isnt a fucking conspiracy you idiot
grow a fucking brain

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds???? This is what it sounds like:

"The Official full and complete investigation into 9/1
1, which isn't really a 'complete' report, supports the original theory as stated by key members of the Bush Administration even though there are omissions. We know it is true because everything that was omitted is evidence the Official Version is true and accurate and we can prove this by pointing to the omissions."

WTF? And you call troofers whacky?
wow, talk about needing to take a class in READING COMPREHENSION
take one and get back to me in about 20 years, cause thats about how long it would take you to get up to speed

Every single time you get stuck you neg rep with name calling followed by repeating that same childishness on the threads. Don't you ever get tired of whining?
fuck off you malignant asswipe

Bush administrations story and leave it at that. At least you would be being honest.

That little diatribe above tells me all I need to now about you and your thinking. You're just like Terral and eots.

Biased.

Why is it that you guys always bring up the political side of things when you're getting your ass handed to you? You're delusion that I follow the "Bushie" regime is an all to familiar line of argument and has no bearing on my proof or my beliefs.

You make idiotic claims about expansion joints used for freezing water and as soon as I made you look stupid, you abandon the line of thinking and try to change the subject. It was all good while you thought you knew what you were talking about. Then you made a complete fool of yourself.

Take your anti-Bushie garbage elsewhere. If you have no proof or evidence, just say so.

Get over yourself traitor. I guess you forgot the title of the thread. What a complete and total fucking moron. Your miles of outdoor laid pipe was very enlightening.:lol::lol: Take your stupid examples elsewhere. This thread is "try to convince me it was anything other than the official story." It is you and not I that is off toipic. Bush..the report...the players...are all on topic. like I said before...Go fuck yourself.

Biased.

Get over yourself traitor. I guess you forgot the title of the thread. What a complete and total fucking moron. Your miles of outdoor laid pipe was very enlightening.:lol::lol: Take your stupid examples elsewhere. This thread is "try to convince me it was anything other than the official story." It is you and not I that is off toipic. Bush..the report...the players...are all on topic. like I said before...Go fuck yourself.

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Go cry somewhere else.

well you havent convinced me that the official story isnt true but you have convinced me that you are an egotistical moron that doesnt let facts get in the way of your whacko political conspiracies.

so explain to me again where the explosives are in this video please...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]
you can SEE the building buckle!!

thank god the content of this video is absurd enough to be funny or that guys voice would have put me to sleep.

do you suppose that the air pressure inside a collapsing building might be higher than the air pressure outside the building.

what a bunch of fucking MORONS!! :cuckoo:

again, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES?!! you keep talking about them but you cant prove they are there at all. you keep coming up with silly edited videos with somebody telling you what you should think instead of using your own brain. sorry, i guess that assumes that you have a brain. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8

thank god the content of this video is absurd enough to be funny or that guys voice would have put me to sleep.

do you suppose that the air pressure inside a collapsing building might be higher than the air pressure outside the building.

what a bunch of fucking MORONS!! :cuckoo:

again, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES?!! you keep talking about them but you cant prove they are there at all. you keep coming up with silly edited videos with somebody telling you what you should think instead of using your own brain. sorry, i guess that assumes that you have a brain. :lol:

You started the thread with the claim of being open minded but it appears the bulk of your responses have been to ignore some key elements while attacking some of the wildest theories and disproportionately extrapolating those as evidence the official conspiracy theory is true. Why do it?

Forum List

Back