try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

good video creative but gomer pyle being the monkey he is,wont watch it,he wont watch evidence he cant refute.:lol:
He just goes and says we have no evidence and crap like that when you show him irrefutable proof.lol. what EXPERTS say means nothing to him.just what the corporate controlled media says.

thank god the content of this video is absurd enough to be funny or that guys voice would have put me to sleep.

do you suppose that the air pressure inside a collapsing building might be higher than the air pressure outside the building.

what a bunch of fucking MORONS!! :cuckoo:

again, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES?!! you keep talking about them but you cant prove they are there at all. you keep coming up with silly edited videos with somebody telling you what you should think instead of using your own brain. sorry, i guess that assumes that you have a brain. :lol:

You started the thread with the claim of being open minded but it appears the bulk of your responses have been to ignore some key elements while attacking some of the wildest theories and disproportionately extrapolating those as evidence the official conspiracy theory is true. Why do it?

how many weeks of prep would it have taken to wire the building and do pre demo to place the building in a fragile enough state to demo it.....not to mention hijacking four airplanes and crashing them into various targets or making them disapear....

all with no witnesses and no leaks.....

all so we can go to iraq and steal their oil.....and not find wmds or the guy we blamed the whole thing on....

our government is smart enough to pull off the wtc demo but to dumb to plant wmds and kill one guy.....

fucking hell .....

thank god the content of this video is absurd enough to be funny or that guys voice would have put me to sleep.

do you suppose that the air pressure inside a collapsing building might be higher than the air pressure outside the building.

again, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES?!! you keep talking about them but you cant prove they are there at all. you keep coming up with silly edited videos with somebody telling you what you should think instead of using your own brain. sorry, i guess that assumes that you have a brain. :lol:

You started the thread with the claim of being open minded but it appears the bulk of your responses have been to ignore some key elements while attacking some of the wildest theories and disproportionately extrapolating those as evidence the official conspiracy theory is true. Why do it?

how many weeks of prep would it have taken to wire the building and do pre demo to place the building in a fragile enough state to demo it.....not to mention hijacking four airplanes and crashing them into various targets or making them disapear....

all so we can go to iraq and steal their oil.....and not find wmds or the guy we blamed the whole thing on....

our government is smart enough to pull off the wtc demo but to dumb to plant wmds and kill one guy.....

fucking hell .....
except it was blamed on Al Qaeda, who were in Afghanistan, not Iraq
if it was to invade Iraq, why didnt they just blame it on Saddam

fucking hell .....

ah they did......they said aq and sadam were buddies............

You must know some real losers. I deal with people from all walks of life and don't know one person outside of conspiracy boards that believe there was any explosives involved or that our government had anything to do with it.

considering how you have been caught lying COUNTLESS number of times and ignore evidence of architects,enginners,scientists and demolition experts PROVING you have no interest in the truth whatsoever that explosives brought the towers down and do nothing but lie all the time constantly,no reason to believe this isnt another one of your made up pathetic lies Gomer Pyle..:lol: as we both know you have never disproven the facts me,terral and eots have shown you that explosives brought the towers down due to explosives through witness testimonys,experts,scientists and demolition experts.all YOUI have shown is the BULLSHIT governments version loser.:lol::lol:

You stupid mother fucker. I will tell you once and only once. I am a sergeant, you do not attack my integrity, I have never lied. Is that understood you silly little ass wipe?
You have nothing to prove a damn thing. I will trust in the government before i trust in an asshole. And you run with the best of those. Now I'll send some neg rep your way. Never, ever attack my integrity.

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

Grow up.

considering how you have been caught lying COUNTLESS number of times and ignore evidence of architects,enginners,scientists and demolition experts PROVING you have no interest in the truth whatsoever that explosives brought the towers down and do nothing but lie all the time constantly,no reason to believe this isnt another one of your made up pathetic lies Gomer Pyle..:lol: as we both know you have never disproven the facts me,terral and eots have shown you that explosives brought the towers down due to explosives through witness testimonys,experts,scientists and demolition experts.all YOUI have shown is the BULLSHIT governments version loser.:lol::lol:

You stupid mother fucker. I will tell you once and only once. I am a sergeant, you do not attack my integrity, I have never lied. Is that understood you silly little ass wipe?
You have nothing to prove a damn thing. I will trust in the government before i trust in an asshole. And you run with the best of those. Now I'll send some neg rep your way. Never, ever attack my integrity.

Grow up.

why.....are people not allowed to get upset and defend their integrity if they feel attacked....

Grow up.

why.....are people not allowed to get upset and defend their integrity if they feel attacked....

It is so funny to occasionally see CL post to me, when he/she/it knows they have been on my ignore list for weeks.

fucking hell .....

so why havent we stolen their oil?

who said al-qeda and saddam were buddies? when? was this used an the reason to invade iraq? --- NO!!!

if the bush administration was so extremely wonderful and efficient at pulling off such a unbelieveably complex and intricate demolition of the WTC right in front of everyone's eyes.....

then why couldnt they simply find a WMD out in the middle of the deserts of iraq with nobody looking? :cuckoo:

fucking hell .....

That sums up the arrogance and ignorance of bush conspiracy apologists quite well. You make several silly assumptions in combination with a lack of imagination and use that to claim the official conspiracy theory is true.

Let's look at one sliver of your drooling. You say "to (sic) dumb to plant wmds (sic.) First of all, please learn what the acronym means. It's "Weapons of Mass Destruction." Not "Weapons of Mass Destructions." The plural is in the first letter so don't further embarrass yourself by demonstrating ignorance of one the most widely used acronyms of the past decade. Nitpicking? No. I'm simply showing even with the simplest of items the pro bush 9/11 are ignorant, and it is not shallow.

Your "planting wmd" strawman is absurd for a few reasons. The first is planting wmd isn't as simple as planting a knife or a gun. They would have had to plant wmd that would stand up to international scrutiny. That would have been a huge, gigantic, and monstrously unnecessary risk. In case you failed to notice, the lack of finding wmd has not changed one fucking thing. Have you noticed even after the Bush admin admitted wmd were not found that it did not stop our occupation? Did you notice no criminal chargea have been filed? What was the negative fallout of not finding wmd that impacted the agenda in iraq? Nothing.

That is just one example of how dumb it is to use a strawman to try and justify what you do not understand. Got anymore mind quivering revelations einstein? Or do you think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, you aren't the great geopolitical analyst you are pretending to be?

i started this thread with the hopes that some people had some real evidence to share that conflicts with the official story. it quickly became apparent that there is none.

with the exception of maybe one or two just about everyone else seems to let their preconceived anti-government views to get in the way of their logical thinking.

some idiots even are trying to convince others that i work for the government. seriously, how friggin stupid must they be?? :cuckoo:

so why havent we stolen their oil?

who said al-qeda and saddam were buddies? when? was this used an the reason to invade iraq? --- NO!!!

if the bush administration was so extremely wonderful and efficient at pulling off such a unbelieveably complex and intricate demolition of the WTC right in front of everyone's eyes.....

then why couldnt they simply find a WMD out in the middle of the deserts of iraq with nobody looking? :cuckoo:

I just addressed the not finding wmd strawman so let me address the stolen oil bullshit. That is another strawman. Most of us against the invasion ever claimed it was to literally steal iraq's oil like a shoplifter stealing a coat or a bank robber stealing money. One goal was to control the oil, or more precisely, steal control of Iraq's oil. Saddam changed Iraq's oil trading currency from USD to Euros and this caused huge threats to our economy. One of the first things we did when we invaded was change the currency back to USD and since we removed Iraq's government we were a de facto OPEC voter. Do you understand the significance of OPEC and oil trading currency? Out of the OPEC members do you know which countries push for Euro and which push for USD? No googling, just give an honest answer.

fucking hell .....

That sums up the arrogance and ignorance of bush conspiracy apologists quite well. You make several silly assumptions in combination with a lack of imagination and use that to claim the official conspiracy theory is true.

Let's look at one sliver of your drooling. You say "to (sic) dumb to plant wmds (sic.) First of all, please learn what the acronym means. It's "Weapons of Mass Destruction." Not "Weapons of Mass Destructions." The plural is in the first letter so don't further embarrass yourself by demonstrating ignorance of one the most widely used acronyms of the past decade. Nitpicking? No. I'm simply showing even with the simplest of items the pro bush 9/11 are ignorant, and it is not shallow.

Your "planting wmd" strawman is absurd for a few reasons. The first is planting wmd isn't as simple as planting a knife or a gun. They would have had to plant wmd that would stand up to international scrutiny. That would have been a huge, gigantic, and monstrously unnecessary risk. In case you failed to notice, the lack of finding wmd has not changed one fucking thing. Have you noticed even after the Bush admin admitted wmd were not found that it did not stop our occupation? Did you notice no criminal chargea have been filed? What was the negative fallout of not finding wmd that impacted the agenda in iraq? Nothing.

That is just one example of how dumb it is to use a strawman to try and justify what you do not understand. Got anymore mind quivering revelations einstein? Or do you think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, you aren't the great geopolitical analyst you are pretending to be?

thank you for correcting me .....

your argument concerning wmds (just to agitate you again) is beyond compelling i completely agree with you now......

now tell me how they preped the wtcs (notice the s) with no witness and no leaks ....

btw what was the agenda for invading iraq.....

[

thanks for trying to be condescending but next time you attempt it please ensure you are correct.

W.M.D. stands for Weapon of Mass Destruction.

example:
"Mohammed is trying to obtain a W.M.D. to explode in Chicago." (singular)

he is only trying to get one, not two or three.

The singular of W.M.D. can be shortened to WMD with the plural WMDs.

After all, you don't go to the store to rent three DVD. you rent DVDs!!!

if you wish to waste your time correcting english on the internet you sure do have your work cut out for you. good luck. (and yes, i didnt capitalize anything or use apostrophes or punctuate correctly. i dont give a shit)

as far as a WMD (haha!!) standing up to international scrutiny..... says who? who says the USA needs to show it to anyone that will not automatically agree with us? after all, it is a conspiracy, right?

i started this thread with the hopes that some people had some real evidence to share that conflicts with the official story. it quickly became apparent that there is none.

with the exception of maybe one or two just about everyone else seems to let their preconceived anti-government views to get in the way of their logical thinking.

some idiots even are trying to convince others that i work for the government. seriously, how friggin stupid must they be?? :cuckoo:

When I pointed out the official version is a conspiracy theory you responded by claiming I needed a lesson in the definition of the term so you posted the definition. I showed how it fits precisely with what the admin claimed and I don't know if you responded to that or not. Your complaints of bias must swing both ways and your resistance to admitting the obvious fact the OV is a conspiracy theory is troubling.

There is a lot of evidence contradicting the OV and events that show problems of consistency and evidence of concealment but you choose to ignore the most disturbing evidence. A great example is how the bush admin offered hush money before the fucking dead bodies could all be pulled out and you dismissed that out of hand. Not a huge point to be sure, but it indicates a cover up from the start.

How do you explain the 500+ testimonies of firefighters, cops, etc that were kept hidden by the State of New York for over 4 years after 9E? Hell, the 9E Commission report was released over a year before those testimonies were released. Full investigation? Where in the CR do those testimonies appear? Why was Mineta's testimony omitted? These are not random points as they show consistent patterns of concealment. Do you ever address the lack of physical evidence at the Pentagon? How do you explain how Hanjour couldn't fly a single engine Cessna 3 weeks prior to supposedly executing expert maneuvers on a huge commercial airliner? Do you know Hanjour's name was not even on the first manifest list released and was added two days after 9/11? Just off the top of my head I can point to a lot of reasons why the OV does not make sense, and I'm a complete fucking idiot. So how is it someone who is so much smarter buys bush's version?

fucking hell .....

thank you for correcting me .....

your argument concerning wmds (just to agitate you again) is beyond compelling i completely agree with you now......

now tell me how they preped the wtcs (notice the s) with no witness and no leaks ....

btw what was the agenda for invading iraq.....

I've never claimed explosives were planted to bring down the towers. Unlike the pro bush camp, those of us who doubt the OV do not agree with each other nor make the same claims. Please don't ask me to support a claim I have not made.

I don't know all of the reasons why we are occupying iraq but there are some obvious reasons such as controlling its oil and installing permanent bases that prove logistically valuable against Iran.

[

thanks for trying to be condescending but next time you attempt it please ensure you are correct.

W.M.D. stands for Weapon of Mass Destruction.

example:
"Mohammed is trying to obtain a W.M.D. to explode in Chicago." (singular)

he is only trying to get one, not two or three.

The singular of W.M.D. can be shortened to WMD with the plural WMDs.

After all, you don't go to the store to rent three DVD. you rent DVDs!!!

if you wish to waste your time correcting english on the internet you sure do have your work cut out for you. good luck. (and yes, i didnt capitalize anything or use apostrophes or punctuate correctly. i dont give a shit)

as far as a WMD (haha!!) standing up to international scrutiny..... says who? who says the USA needs to show it to anyone that will not automatically agree with us? after all, it is a conspiracy, right?

From the FBI:

"...weapons of mass destruction or WMD..."
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Weapons of Mass Destruction Homepage

Your DVD analogy fails because that stands for "Digital Versatile Disc." The plural is "DVDs" because you would be getting more than one disc and you wouldn't say "Digitals," but "Discs."

Now that you have made it clear you do not comprehend simple and widely used acronyms it makes perfect sense why you believe Bush's version.

When I pointed out the official version is a conspiracy theory you responded by claiming I needed a lesson in the definition of the term so you posted the definition. I showed how it fits precisely with what the admin claimed and I don't know if you responded to that or not. Your complaints of bias must swing both ways and your resistance to admitting the obvious fact the OV is a conspiracy theory is troubling.

There is a lot of evidence contradicting the OV and events that show problems of consistency and evidence of concealment but you choose to ignore the most disturbing evidence. A great example is how the bush admin offered hush money before the fucking dead bodies could all be pulled out and you dismissed that out of hand. Not a huge point to be sure, but it indicates a cover up from the start.

How do you explain the 500+ testimonies of firefighters, cops, etc that were kept hidden by the State of New York for over 4 years after 9E? Hell, the 9E Commission report was released over a year before those testimonies were released. Full investigation? Where in the CR do those testimonies appear? Why was Mineta's testimony omitted? These are not random points as they show consistent patterns of concealment. Do you ever address the lack of physical evidence at the Pentagon? How do you explain how Hanjour couldn't fly a single engine Cessna 3 weeks prior to supposedly executing expert maneuvers on a huge commercial airliner? Do you know Hanjour's name was not even on the first manifest list released and was added two days after 9/11? Just off the top of my head I can point to a lot of reasons why the OV does not make sense, and I'm a complete fucking idiot. So how is it someone who is so much smarter buys bush's version?

you really think that each and every testimony needs to be included in the final report? i have a very easy reason for Hanjour not to be able fly a cessna. he needed to be able to land it. are you saying that landing was one of the "expert manuevers" (cough, cough) that Hanjour was able to successfully accomplish in a 757? he didnt. he CRASHED it into the pentagon, one of the biggest office buildings in the world, and he ALMOST MISSED IT!! how in the world does that require expert manuevers?

i used to have a private pilots license. i may not be able to land a 757 but i am pretty sure i can hit one of the worlds largest buildings, such as the pentagon.

...and besides, i thought you said a 757 didnt even hit the pentagon!!

by the way, here is the definition of CONSPIRACY. the official story doesnt fit any of the definitions of conspiracy.

con⋅spir⋅a⋅cy  [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

total bullshit while it is not proof of alternative theories the fact that both NIST investigators and 9/11 commission members denounce the very reports you support
is proof of a deliberate cover up of the real events of 9/11..it could be believable that a person could accept the official story and the investigation into the cause of the collapse
was deeply flawed and required a re-investigation and be genuine in their belief's ...but anyone that fully supports the collapse scenario rejected by the man who formulated it
and accepts the logistics of the commission that states the its investigation and official story was a cover up,...is either completely disingenuous and operating from an agenda or is suffering from complete denial...you are one or the other

Forum List

Back