try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

you calling the governments view a "theory" doesnt even fit the definition of theory.

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

sorry, but the official government conclusions are not "theory". it is backed up by actual facts. on the other hand, your explosives "theory" is exactly that. only a theory because it has no facts to back it up.

Again with the fucking strawmen. Where have I offered an "explosives theory?" C'mon, tell us where and what post? You can't because that is not a claim I've made. So when shown why you didn't even comprehend the simple def of "conspiracy" your rebuttle is to criticize me for something I have not said. Good job!

As for your "theory" red herring, do you understand the OCT has never been proven accurate?

I see you are still ignoring the testimonies that were kept secret while the Commission did its "full" investigation. Know what pisses me off about people like you the most? You pretend to care.

Even the Governor makes a statement about how he is baffled about how there is NO CONCRETE...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw[/ame]

Even the Governor makes a statement about how he is baffled about how there is NO CONCRETE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw

Reading even a handful of the testimonies that were kept hidden is mind boggling. The clearest common denominator is how many heard large explosions and witnessed the destruction of tons of materials.......about 60 stories below the entry point of the planes. I would love to hear a reasonable explanation why those 500+ on-site testimonies were suppressed. It's too bad there are no OCTAs around to address the matter.

Reading even a handful of the testimonies that were kept hidden is mind boggling. The clearest common denominator is how many heard large explosions and witnessed the destruction of tons of materials.......about 60 stories below the entry point of the planes. I would love to hear a reasonable explanation why those 500+ on-site testimonies were suppressed. It's too bad there are no OCTAs around to address the matter.

Good point and I would like to know too.

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8

good video creative but gomer pyle being the monkey he is,wont watch it,he wont watch evidence he cant refute.:lol:
He just goes and says we have no evidence and crap like that when you show him irrefutable proof.lol. what EXPERTS say means nothing to him.just what the corporate controlled media says.

LOL....I started a thread to show Gomer Pyle that MANY military personal much higher ranking than him see things differently about 9/11 than his dumb ass.

whats hysterical about government agent plant Gomer Pyle is he ignores the fact that hundreds of architects and engineers and even demolition experts say only explosives could have brought down the towers and only listens to what his bosses tell him to type.:lol: He wont acknowledge we have taken him to school with the fact 7 of the worlds best reknown scientists who got together and found samples of thermate which proves explosives were used and that photos show the steel with molten metal with some sections of steel melted which of course proves explosives brought the towers down since office and jet fuel fires cant do any of that or have nona thermite in them.This Gomer Pyle agent is even more hysterical than the one on tv.He is the REAL version of Gomer Pyle.:lol::lol: I love his logic.:lol:priceless.

And I bet every person you would want on any new investigation would be one of those. Or straight up one of your truther idiots.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This really crystallizes just how deep the denial runs. Eots posted info from intelligent and credible individuals showing legitimate reasons why it is healthy to question the OCT but the predictable response is to ignore it.

So it appears the OCT cheerleaders keep making false claims about being open to examining logic and evidence. It doesn't matter how many whistle blowers sound the horn because most OCTAs will first and foremost seek a way to close their eyes and ears.
none of which has he actually shown support HIS theories
and none of which have been shown to support the "it was an inside job/controlled demolition"

whats hysterical about government agent plant Gomer Pyle is he ignores the fact that hundreds of architects and engineers and even demolition experts say only explosives could have brought down the towers and only listens to what his bosses tell him to type.:lol: He wont acknowledge we have taken him to school with the fact 7 of the worlds best reknown scientists who got together and found samples of thermate which proves explosives were used and that photos show the steel with molten metal with some sections of steel melted which of course proves explosives brought the towers down since office and jet fuel fires cant do any of that or have nona thermite in them.This Gomer Pyle agent is even more hysterical than the one on tv.He is the REAL version of Gomer Pyle.:lol::lol: I love his logic.:lol:priceless.

Name one demolition expert who has examined the evidence and has come to the conclusion that the towers were brought down by demolition.

Just one

Hi Curve:

This really crystallizes just how deep the denial runs. Eots posted info from intelligent and credible individuals showing legitimate reasons why it is healthy to question the OCT but the predictable response is to ignore it.

So it appears the OCT cheerleaders keep making false claims about being open to examining logic and evidence. It doesn't matter how many whistle blowers sound the horn because most OCTAs will first and foremost seek a way to close their eyes and ears.

Perhaps I can help you understand 'WHY' Curve continually bumps heads with Official Cover Story Idiots on this fine USBM Board.

The simple truth might be very difficult to swallow, but here goes:

These Official Cover Story Retards :)confused::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cool::eek: = the 'many') 'are' worthy of utter obliteration from the face of the earth (#7-10).

Accept this simple truth and perhaps Curve will understand WHY these Official Cover Story Knuckleheads NEVER WILL . . .

GL,

Terral
and terral does his usual best at showing what a fucking MORON he is

:rofl::blahblah:

And We are yet to see or hear of any proof that the 911 Commissions report is wrong.

Pick a Chapter and point out the errors. You just can't do it.

I'll wait...:eusa_whistle:

again, a "loud" explosion is relative to what one calls loud and how loud one would be in an actual controlled demolition
and the fact that there would be any number of items in an office building that could explode making those sounds and it NOT be demolition explosions

And I bet every person you would want on any new investigation would be one of those. Or straight up one of your truther idiots.

these are top level Intel people with intimate knowledge in the areas of terrorism and counter -terrorism.. unlike you ...yet the moment they do not support the official lie you slander and dismiss them..you are a joke ollie

these are top level Intel people with intimate knowledge in the areas of terrorism and counter -terrorism.. unlike you ...yet the moment they do not support the official lie you slander and dismiss them..you are a joke ollie

If there has been any slander it has come from you, directed at me. But if you really like I'll try to find time to dig into the backgrounds of a few more of your so called Intelligent people with intimate knowledge. I only post what I can show. Had you been smart enough to realize that yet you might not be such a fucking moron. Is your daddy ashamed of you?

Name one demolition expert who has examined the evidence and has come to the conclusion that the towers were brought down by demolition.

Just one

Terral has posted some videos before here of a few saying that,dont worry I'll find them for you and post them here.not that you will watch them which we both know you wont.:lol:

exactly,well said.He is pathetic as well and a disgrace to those 300 people who lost their lives also.:clap2:

If there has been any slander it has come from you, directed at me. But if you really like I'll try to find time to dig into the backgrounds of a few more of your so called Intelligent people with intimate knowledge. I only post what I can show. Had you been smart enough to realize that yet you might not be such a fucking moron. Is your daddy ashamed of you?

no my daddy was ashamed of pathetic little cocksuckers like you..in fact all the real soldiers he was close with did ..when little kiss asses like you came around they all just kind of got awkward and quiet..until the blowhard wannabe left

again, a "loud" explosion is relative to what one calls loud and how loud one would be in an actual controlled demolition
and the fact that there would be any number of items in an office building that could explode making those sounds and it NOT be demolition explosions

It's pretty funny you go around telling others how stupud they are when you can't respond to a simple question. Do you use corn on the cob for your Divecon tampons?

One more time, explain why the State of New York withheld over 500 testimonies and didn't release them until over a year after the Commission report was released? Have you even read 10 of those testimonies?

You can't be serious. You regularly call people dumb asses and everything in between while ignoring any information that gets posted showing you are not as informed as you see yourself. You are forever crying the Commission report is true but never address facts showing it was not anywhere near a complete investigation. What the hell is wrong with you?

I also saw you challenge someone to say to a victim's family member flight 77 didn't really hit the Pentagon and you'd love to be ther to video record getting his ass kicked. Aside from your affinity for trying to be a tough guy, you consistently reveal your ignorance on this issue, and if it were made of water you'd have enough to drown the earth 100 times over. It was victims' families who started the Truth movement and continue to this day to push for answers einstein.

"The NYC Coalition For Accountability Now, which include victims’ relatives, survivors, and rescue workers lead the referendum campaign for the initiative to appear on November’s mayoral ballot."
Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

Why don't you tell them they are fucking morons?

It's pretty funny you go around telling others how stupud they are when you can't respond to a simple question. Do you use corn on the cob for your Divecon tampons?

One more time, explain why the State of New York withheld over 500 testimonies and didn't release them until over a year after the Commission report was released? Have you even read 10 of those testimonies?
wait, they released them?

you are too fucking stupid, asswipe

You can't be serious. You regularly call people dumb asses and everything in between while ignoring any information that gets posted showing you are not as informed as you see yourself. You are forever crying the Commission report is true but never address facts showing it was not anywhere near a complete investigation. What the hell is wrong with you?

I also saw you challenge someone to say to a victim's family member flight 77 didn't really hit the Pentagon and you'd love to be ther to video record getting his ass kicked. Aside from your affinity for trying to be a tough guy, you consistently reveal your ignorance on this issue, and if it were made of water you'd have enough to drown the earth 100 times over. It was victims' families who started the Truth movement and continue to this day to push for answers einstein.

"The NYC Coalition For Accountability Now, which include victims’ relatives, survivors, and rescue workers lead the referendum campaign for the initiative to appear on November’s mayoral ballot."
Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

Why don't you tell them they are fucking morons?
gee, 80K out of a population of several MILLION
what are the percentages of the population that are fucking morons you dipshit

wait, they released them?

you are too fucking stupid, asswipe

Figures. You can't explain it so you call people names.

Forum List

Back