Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Why Voter ID is bad for Wisconsin - One Wisconsin Now

Wisconsin's population is substantially less likely to have a state-issued identification. Those without state-issued photo identification and who would need to obtain one under the Wisconsin Voter ID bill include:
◦23 percent of all elderly Wisconsinites over the age of 65
◦17 percent of white men and women
◦55 percent of all African American males and 49 percent of African American women
◦46 percent of Hispanic men and 59% of Hispanic women
◦78 percent of African American males age 18-24 and 66 percent of African American women age 18-24

[Driver License Status of the Voting Age Population in Wisconsin, 6/05]

it seems like an awful amount of people in Wisconsin dont have legal ID;s..... so it looks like not too many Blacks and Hispanics have a valid Drivers License....why is that?......

what if it is? Will you call a spade a spade? No... you'll just come up with some other bullshit.

Instead of 'claiming' it is so.. prove it... or be branded a liar and a partisan hack.

Ok.... let's wait and see how it unfolds. Then I'll be back and start another thread on the subject... let's see what the reaction is from the right.

EDIT: be "branded"??? you nutbag... you think I give a shit what "you" "brand" me as? What a blustering sense of self importance you have there buddy.

You're the one who claimed it was already being done, dipstick.
you don't understand, do you? They are only closing them down where the demographics lean toward the Democrats. You don't think that's fishy at all? Of course not....
Then when asked for proof, you instantly backed down and started the 'well, what if...' crap.

You're a liar. End story.

Last edited:
Show me the fraud they are designed to prevent.

There is no fraud of this type that is capable of changing any election.

So you are supporting spending millions of dollars to keep legal Americans from voting.

Well, since you asked so nicely.

Soon after the investigation started, it became evident that this was not a case of isolated wrongdoing, but rather a case of extensive, substantial, and widespread fraud in precincts and wards throughout Chicago. The FBI investigators concluded that their regular tools-interviewing witnesses, obtaining documents, and using handwriting experts to analyze signatures on documents-would not be up to the task. After all, to conduct a complete investigation, they would have to review "virtually all of the 1,000,000 ballot applications submitted in the City of Chicago in the November election" as well as the voter lists maintained by the election board for all of Chicago's 2,910 precincts (comprising approximately 1.6 million voters) to check for the names of voters registered in more than one precinct, as well as registered voters who were dead.[19]

So the FBI employed a new and unique tool in vote fraud investigation: a computer. Because this had never been done before, the FBI had to write a computer program that would match data between the list of registered voters, the list of individuals who had voted, and other databases. To that end, the FBI and federal prosecutors obtained death records from the Bureau of Vital Statistics; local, state, and federal prison records; the national Social Security list; Immigration and Naturalization Service records on aliens; driver's license records; and even utility (gas, electric, water, and telephone) records.[20]

Locker was shocked at the sheer magnitude of the number of fraudulent votes and the fact that fraud occurred in every single Chicago precinct.[21] More than 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city.[22] Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots.

Where Theres Smoke Theres Fire 100000 Stolen Votes in Chicago | The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation is not a good source of anything but partisan hackery

Wisconsin’s population is substantially less likely to have a state-issued identification. A University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee study showed the following about those without state-issued driver’s license and who would need to obtain photo identification under the Wisconsin voter ID bill:

• Over 178,000 elderly Wisconsinites.

• 17 percent of white men and women.

• 55 percent of African-American men and 49 percent of African-American women.

• 46 percent of Hispanic men and 59 percent of Hispanic women.

• 78 percent of African-American men age 18-24 and 66 percent of African-American women age 18-24.

Additional statistics about Wisconsin lack of accessible Division of Motor Vehicles offices compared to Indiana:

• 26 percent of Wisconsin’s 91 DMVs are open one day a month or less, while none of Indiana’s are open less than 100 days a year and nearly all are open over 250 days a year.

• Wisconsin has only one DMV with weekend hours, while Indiana has 124 offices with weekend hours.

• Three Wisconsin counties have no DMVs, no Indiana county is without a DMV.

• Over half of Wisconsin’s 91 DMVs are open on a part-time basis, while Indiana provides full-time DMVs in every county.

Republican claims of widespread voter irregularity have long been debunked. After a two-year investigation, Republican Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen has found only 11 potentially improper votes cast out of nearly 3 million votes in 2008. The former Wisconsin U.S. attorney under George W. Bush, Steve Biskupic, concluded after a similar investigation that there was no widespread voter fraud. The majority of charges in all of these cases involved felons who were technically ineligible to vote.

Scot Ross: Why voter ID bill may be unconstitutional

who is the Heritage foundation and who OWNS them?

It is a partisan propaganda site.

lap up the pablum fool

Show me the fraud they are designed to prevent.

There is no fraud of this type that is capable of changing any election.

So you are supporting spending millions of dollars to keep legal Americans from voting.

Well, since you asked so nicely.

Soon after the investigation started, it became evident that this was not a case of isolated wrongdoing, but rather a case of extensive, substantial, and widespread fraud in precincts and wards throughout Chicago. The FBI investigators concluded that their regular tools-interviewing witnesses, obtaining documents, and using handwriting experts to analyze signatures on documents-would not be up to the task. After all, to conduct a complete investigation, they would have to review "virtually all of the 1,000,000 ballot applications submitted in the City of Chicago in the November election" as well as the voter lists maintained by the election board for all of Chicago's 2,910 precincts (comprising approximately 1.6 million voters) to check for the names of voters registered in more than one precinct, as well as registered voters who were dead.[19]

So the FBI employed a new and unique tool in vote fraud investigation: a computer. Because this had never been done before, the FBI had to write a computer program that would match data between the list of registered voters, the list of individuals who had voted, and other databases. To that end, the FBI and federal prosecutors obtained death records from the Bureau of Vital Statistics; local, state, and federal prison records; the national Social Security list; Immigration and Naturalization Service records on aliens; driver's license records; and even utility (gas, electric, water, and telephone) records.[20]

Locker was shocked at the sheer magnitude of the number of fraudulent votes and the fact that fraud occurred in every single Chicago precinct.[21] More than 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city.[22] Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots.

Where Theres Smoke Theres Fire 100000 Stolen Votes in Chicago | The Heritage Foundation

What's the matter, can't dispute the facts, so you go after the source? Isn't this what you constantly accuse everyone else of doing?

And why are you claiming the Heritage Foundation as hacks when you cited them in post #70?
truthmatters said:
Mr. von Spakovsky, a visiting legal scholar at The Heritage Foundation

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3914311-post70.html

There is no need to make obsticles to voting.

Why do you think its good for the US to have fewer voters?

Because you know it benifits your party.

You put party over country

Why do you think it's good for people not to have an I.D.? Everyone should have an I.D. whether they vote or not.

You give no reason why they are needed.

The type of fraud this costly measure is claimed to prevent doesnt statically exsist

What's the matter, can't dispute the facts, so you go after the source? Isn't this what you constantly accuse everyone else of doing?

And why are you claiming the Heritage Foundation as hacks when you cited them in post #70?
truthmatters said:

I am not going to waste my time readin it because they are a partisan propaganda site.

You lap up the shit , I flush shit.

truthmatters said:

I am not going to waste my time readin it because they are a partisan propaganda site.

You lap up the shit , I flush shit.

LOL I WONT WASTE MY TIME.

You make a great DNC parrot.

There is no voter fraud. The studies cited in the report are 30 years old.

The purpose of voter ID laws is to prevent Democrats from voting.

Classic Rovian politics.

Republican claims of widespread voter irregularity have long been debunked. After a two-year investigation, Republican Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen has found only 11 potentially improper votes cast out of nearly 3 million votes in 2008. The former Wisconsin U.S. attorney under George W. Bush, Steve Biskupic, concluded after a similar investigation that there was no widespread voter fraud. The majority of charges in all of these cases involved felons who were technically ineligible to vote.

and where are the court cases brought by those who were actually prevented from voting because of voter ID laws? Links to them please?

You give no reason why they are needed.

The type of fraud this costly measure is claimed to prevent doesnt statically exsist

Oh let's see

You end up hurt and in the hospital and no one knows who you are.

You want to buy a plane ticket

You want to rent a hotel room

You want to open a bank account

You want to get a job.

Shall I go on?

Classic Rovian politics.

LOL ANOTHER PARROT?

2004 wa gov race.

Classic Rovian politics.

sorry, but that dumbass Democrat talking point has been debunked repeatedly in this thread.

FAIL.

Forum List

Back