Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Don't the majority of people who already drive have a driver's license, numbskull?

You think there's a "run" on the DMV to get a license prior-to elections?

I only go to the DMV when I absolutly have to - I mean it better be a freaking emergency. The majority of transactions these days are done on the Internet.

And what a bunch of incompetent morons running the place.

The governor's doing the right thing - cutting waste.

hey numbnuts... what about the people that don't drive, but need an ID to vote? The DMV is the only place to get a Government Issued photo ID(Short of a passport).

That's the point that TM was making... first they do card check... then they shut down a bunch of DMV offices....Trying to stifle the vote of people he doesn't want voting.

LMAO public transportation. You know, one of the things we subsidize.

The left loves big government so much this should be right up their alley....A motor vehicle office every few blocks,It hires a bunch of people who will be beholden to the Libs for the jobs rewarding the Libs with re election....
Still don't understand why this is such a big deal.If voting is the cornerstone of our society why is the left making such a fuss when someone is trying to make sure everything is done on the up and up...
Sort of makes you wonder.

So to round this up...they are saying to get id's but are closing up to 10 dmv offices Wisconsin in ....now hold on to your hats....democratic area's and are extending hours in dmv's in republican areas. Wow.

Seriously, wow. If you are poor...seriously poor and have no cars or are elderly and cant get around too well or are young with no license yet and they are closing all the dmv's in your area...how do you register? You dont of course. This is all about helping the republican party.

So fucking obvious.

Yep... you know it. They know it too... they are just so used to defending them that they can't help themselves... plus... they are true believers... shiites... cultists... so they think that maneuvers like this are justified.

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

I'm guessing none of these people even have a job, do they?

How'd they get a job without ID?

Since when do you need a photo ID for a job? usually it's just a SS Card... or even a SS number.

You don't have a job, do you?

Try Googling
I-9 requirements
:eusa_shhh:

Don't the majority of people who already drive have a driver's license, numbskull?

I only go to the DMV when I absolutly have to - I mean it better be a freaking emergency. The majority of transactions these days are done on the Internet.

hey numbnuts... what about the people that don't drive, but need an ID to vote? The DMV is the only place to get a Government Issued photo ID(Short of a passport).

That's the point that TM was making... first they do card check... then they shut down a bunch of DMV offices....Trying to stifle the vote of people he doesn't want voting.

you don't understand, do you? They are only closing them down where the demographics lean toward the Democrats. You don't think that's fishy at all? Of course not....

So to round this up...they are saying to get id's but are closing up to 10 dmv offices Wisconsin in ....now hold on to your hats....democratic area's and are extending hours in dmv's in republican areas. Wow.

Seriously, wow. If you are poor...seriously poor and have no cars or are elderly and cant get around too well or are young with no license yet and they are closing all the dmv's in your area...how do you register? You dont of course. This is all about helping the republican party.

So fucking obvious.
Your post is so incredible it does not rise to the level of ridiculous.
There are other places to go to register for the vote. The local elections office. The post office.
You can go on spewing the conspiracy if it makes you feel better.
By espousing this line of thinking, you are in effect labeling democrat voters as too lazy to travel to the appropriate place to register for the vote.
All of this is just lame assed excuses born out of the entitlement mentality most democrats have about this country.

Didn't Clinton pass the Motor Voter bill? A citizen can get his drivers license and register to vote at the same time. You can also register at the Welfare office.

Can't Acorn rise to the occasion and find a way to get these people registered....
They are pretty creative....

Last edited:

you don't understand, do you? They are only closing them down where the demographics lean toward the Democrats. You don't think that's fishy at all? Of course not....

That has not been proven.

I'm guessing none of these people even have a job, do they?

How'd they get a job without ID?

Since when do you need a photo ID for a job? usually it's just a SS Card... or even a SS number.

You don't have a job, do you?

Try Googling
I-9 requirements
:eusa_shhh:

Fuck you.... I've had a job since I was 14... I'm now 46...

I looked up the I-9 requirements...

a combination of a voter ID card(which does not have a photo...at least in my neck of the woods), and a social Security Card are enough to establish Identity and eligibility.

You lose.

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

ID laws keep Democrats from cheating.

Of course you're right, but a conspiracy to disenfranchise helpless democrat voters is much more "glamorous"....:lol:

All this is designed to start a race war...The evil white man against anyone of color....Ed Schultz on MSNBC the All Obama support network has been going on for days now saying all this opposition against Obama about the debt ceiling is all about race,because he is black.

So fucking obvious.

horse shit. Prove it or be branded yet another liar and partisan hack.

I love how liberals spout bullshit talking points like they are gospel... yet whine when a conservative says something they consider a 'talking point'.

That has not been proven.

what if it is? Will you call a spade a spade? No... you'll just come up with some other bullshit.

Instead of 'claiming' it is so.. prove it... or be branded a liar and a partisan hack.

Ok.... let's wait and see how it unfolds. Then I'll be back and start another thread on the subject... let's see what the reaction is from the right.

EDIT: be "branded"??? you nutbag... you think I give a shit what "you" "brand" me as? What a blustering sense of self importance you have there buddy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back