Truth Social debacle stinging Trumpers who probably shouldnt be in stocks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This looks to be a real mess. 90% of investors are private investors and reading between the lines they are not really savvy investors.

I have never heard of campaigns to get shareholders to actually just vote on a proposition.

Keeping track of your investments can be time consuming but brokers over here make it easy by doing it on line with prompts. i can only assume that these shares have been bought through no frills brokers.

It looks like the money is drying up as well. They cant pay their advisors and that is always a red light.

Most of these shareholders are there on the back of the trump brand. But this is not a business that he knows much about.The shares have shed most of their value and it might be some time before investors see a return, if any.

This looks to be a real mess. 90% of investors are private investors and reading between the lines they are not really savvy investors.

I have never heard of campaigns to get shareholders to actually just vote on a proposition.

Keeping track of your investments can be time consuming but brokers over here make it easy by doing it on line with prompts. i can only assume that these shares have been bought through no frills brokers.

It looks like the money is drying up as well. They cant pay their advisors and that is always a red light.

Most of these shareholders are there on the back of the trump brand. But this is not a business that he knows much about.The shares have shed most of their value and it might be some time before investors see a return, if any.
Why would anyone be investing in this economy, unless they want to lose all their money?

LOL, Reuters is using Reddit comments now as sources. LMAO.

Total fake news.

It strikes me as a well written piece. Its a complex issue. Obviously too compex for many who invested.
Of course it would strike you in that way, you’re a moron and the target audience.

When I read articles from the AP, I look for the actual proof of what they claim. Your article literally cited an anonymous Reddit post. That is not journalism, it is propaganda.

Holy shit: DWAC.O - Digital World Acquisition Corp | Stock Price & Latest News | Reuters

A lot of these are well-meaning people who have chosen to trust people who don't have their best interests at heart.

Goddamn shame.

People are still investing.The question is are the shares cheap now or too much of a risk.
That is a question that amatuer investors might not be qualified to make.
So the world is declares:auiqs.jpg: war on fossil fuels and you expect the economy to improve?
How so?

Of course it would strike you in that way, you’re a moron and the target audience.

When I read articles from the AP, I look for the actual proof of what they claim. Your article literally cited an anonymous Reddit post. That is not journalism, it is propaganda.
They cant pay their lawyers. That is not a sound basis for investors to invest.
Take your trump goggles off for a moment.

Fake news apparently.
Lies and lies and more lies.

We have learned well -- if it comes from the brain or the mouth of a leftist dem, it's a lie. And it becomes ever more apparent as we approach the midterms.

Y'all are frightened to death and we have no empathy for you. You built this stack of lies and corruption yourselves.

Live with it.

Or better yet, choke on it like a cherry.

Lies and lies and more lies.

We have learned well -- if it comes from the brain or the mouth of a leftist dem, it's a lie. And it becomes ever more apparent as we approach the midterms.

Y'all are frightened to death and we have no empathy for you. You built this stack of lies and corruption yourselves.

Live with it.

Or better yet, choke on it like a cherry.
Just because it jars with your politics diesnt make it fake, This is the stock market forum and your posturing cuts little ice.

Explain why the article is lying.

Maybe, but how can we trust this source? They are citing Reddit posts.
That is peripheral to the story. It cant be verified.
But the inability to pay advisors can be verified, So can the share price.
Reuters live and die by their reputation. They wont fuck about making up stuff which is price sensitive.