Joe Biden's policies have given the US a drop in the DOW since he took office. Down over 1000 points.

So, the 2020 election was legitimate...totally. Why are Democrats so defensive defending Biden's election? In a free and open country...you should be able to question ANYTHING. Something is rotten in Denmark when "Democrats" won't let you question ANYTHING they do...

Veggie Joe claims we are in his booming economy.

We are in the Biden Recession.

The Dow has fallen on his watch.

Rampant inflation.

Record gas prices.

Baby food shortages.

More Covid deaths on his watch than Trump's.

And a stock market that is down over 1000 points since he came into office.

Worst President in history. Not even close.

Biden may well find a way to put our nation into a depression before he leaves office.

He is definitely the worst President in my lifetime mainly becasue he is not mentally up to the job. We are sitting on the verge of a possible nuclear war with Russia and our President gets lost almost every time he leaves a podium and tries to shake hands with a ghost.

Yet, this person got a whopping 81 million votes. I have to wonder, which is worse: This man was legitimately elected OR the alternative...which is worse?
/——-/ 81 million votes my ass. Explain how Banana Republic Joe’s approval numbers are in the toilet, and he can hold rallies in a broom closet. Nobody is chanting Fuck Donald Trump at sports events. Moron

So, the 2020 election was legitimate...totally. Why are Democrats so defensive defending Biden's election? In a free and open country...you should be able to question ANYTHING. Something is rotten in Denmark when "Democrats" won't let you question ANYTHING they do...
The moment representatives of the federal government started in naming any American who inquired about the ludicrously obvious irregularities in 2020 election as racists, and white supremacists, the very moment they began doing that, they all but confessed their massed guilt in fixing the 2020 election, we are NOT their fucking slaves, they are OUR servants, and that they obviously feel differently about that, they deserve to be eliminated out of hand! :wink:

After being in a secure position for decades, including in my recent retiree years, the market has dropped so much under Biden this year that I am now worried about running out of money before I run out of time.

The Marxist Dems won’t be satisfied until they have destroyed the middle class.

Stock futures today: down another 400 points.

After being in a secure position for decades, including in my recent retiree years, the market has dropped so much under Biden this year that I am now worried about running out of money before I run out of time.

The Marxist Dems won’t be satisfied until they have destroyed the middle class.

Stock futures today: down another 400 points.
/----/ You need to learn how to trade simple options if you aren't already doing it. You generate income from your stocks even if they are underwater. I've done it for years. Just Google Option Trading for Beginners and start watching the videos. Covered Calls are the easiest and safest.

/----/ You need to learn how to trade simple options if you aren't already doing it. You generate income from your stocks even if they are underwater. I've done it for years. Just Google Option Trading for Beginners and start watching the videos. Covered Calls are the easiest and safest.
Thanks, but I’m already familiar. I’ve sold covered calls before.

But all that does is generate some income. It doesn’t help with the fact the the Biden Economy is killing the retirement funds of middle class Americans.

What I am thinking of doing is transferring some funds into a ROTH, given that a couple of them have lost 40% of their value in the last several months, take the tax hit NOW while the value is lower (and before Biden raises taxes on us), and then when the stock market eventually recovers, which it will at some point, enjoy all that “recaptured” gain tax-free.

Thanks, but I’m already familiar. I’ve sold covered calls before.

But all that does is generate some income. It doesn’t help with the fact the the Biden Economy is killing the retirement funds of middle class Americans.

What I am thinking of doing is transferring some funds into a ROTH, given that a couple of them have lost 40% of their value in the last several months, take the tax hit NOW while the value is lower (and before Biden raises taxes on us), and then when the stock market eventually recovers, which it will at some point, enjoy all that “recaptured” gain tax-free.
/----/ Good move, but I can't create a ROTH because I'm retired and you need to be employeed. Look at selling PUTS at the money on XSP, it's the SPX mini and settles as cash. 1 day expiration.

/----/ Good move, but I can't create a ROTH because I'm retired and you need to be employeed. Look at selling PUTS at the money on XSP, it's the SPX mini and settles as cash. 1 day expiration.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look into it.

I have an open ROTH with next to nothing in it. I was almost going to close it some years ago, but I left it in place to give myself an option to do a conversion of some funds from my traditional account at a later time, should I choose. Whew….one of my good decisions, as I’m now retired.

Yet, this person got a whopping 81 million votes. I have to wonder, which is worse: This man was legitimately elected OR the alternative...which is worse?
There's no way he got 81 million votes. That's why the massive coordinated effort to cover it up.

Americans are watching their life savings evaporate as Biden continues to gloat about the great economy. Anyone that voted for that man should have buyer's remorse.
The problem, where I live at least, is that most people are government workers - with generous inflation-protected salaries and then inflation-protected pensions. While others are watching with dismay as their retirement finds evaporate and batten down the hatch, the govt workers (who are almost all liberal) mock Trump voters, complain that they have to show up in the office once a week, and spend like there’s no tomorrow.

Forum List

Back