Truth Social debacle stinging Trumpers who probably shouldnt be in stocks

This looks to be a real mess. 90% of investors are private investors and reading between the lines they are not really savvy investors.

I have never heard of campaigns to get shareholders to actually just vote on a proposition.

Keeping track of your investments can be time consuming but brokers over here make it easy by doing it on line with prompts. i can only assume that these shares have been bought through no frills brokers.

It looks like the money is drying up as well. They cant pay their advisors and that is always a red light.

Most of these shareholders are there on the back of the trump brand. But this is not a business that he knows much about.The shares have shed most of their value and it might be some time before investors see a return, if any.
thanks to bidden...we are all going broke and fast

This looks to be a real mess. 90% of investors are private investors and reading between the lines they are not really savvy investors.

I have never heard of campaigns to get shareholders to actually just vote on a proposition.

Keeping track of your investments can be time consuming but brokers over here make it easy by doing it on line with prompts. i can only assume that these shares have been bought through no frills brokers.

It looks like the money is drying up as well. They cant pay their advisors and that is always a red light.

Most of these shareholders are there on the back of the trump brand. But this is not a business that he knows much about.The shares have shed most of their value and it might be some time before investors see a return, if any.
The fact is only 25% of trading volume are individual investors and most of the volume comes from large investors with portfolios over a million dollars. Most small investors own stocks through mutual funds, mostly held in retirement accounts. That's not to say there aren't many small stock market investors that have 10 or 20 thousand in the market but in relation to total market capitalization they are very small part and are not the movers and shakers in the stock market.

I'm not sure I understand your statement that "Most of these shareholders are there on the back of the trump brand." The Trump Organization is a privately held business owned by Trump and his family. The Trump Technology and Media Group has not gone public. To my knowledge there are no public traded Trump businesses. The holding company, DWAC that is suppose to acquire TRMP has lost 80% of value since last March.

Last edited:
Now there is another company organized to raise funds so DWAC which has no assets can purchase the Trump Technology and Media Group company which has no assets. The funds will ultimate be used to create a social media company that will allow Trump to be a member. How investors will profit from this is not clear but I understand that Trump will offer a special membership fee to his investors. Not sure how they will profit but they will have 24 hour a day Trump tweets.