Zone1 truth about Elohim

One cannot earn being God-There is one God. God does not have a God. God always was and always will be. You must be Mormon, how sad you believe them. You will never be God( capitol G)
You do not know this. But, the Lord has made this known to what is called a Prophet, Seer and Revelator. something you don't have. don't feel bad since no one else does either today. At least the one Jesus Christ and the Father have shown themselves to.
Yes, there is on God. But God is a title and is short for Godhead. Our Father in Heaven is the Father of our Spirits. All Spirits who our Heavenly Parents bore. Jehovah was one of those of Elohim whom was of greater intelligence of all of us and rose to be righteous and gained favor in Heavenly Father. Jehovah was promoted to have the title of Lord and a member of the Godhead with one God (Elohim) our Father. He became the Son of God with power and authority given to him by Elohim. The power and authority to make the heavens and the earth. His assistant was Michael, the Arc Angel. Being the Arc Angel, it makes sense that he would be the chief architect of the earth and be placed into Adam, the Father of the Human Race. With Jehovah coming off His throne to be come the Savior Messiah and atone for Adam's transgressions and all our sins, I'm sure Adam will rise to the Celestial Kingdom mansion where he will become the Father of Spirits and begin his universe as the God there. And, through Christ's atonement if we repent and accept His Gospel and not reject this gift from Heavenly Father, we too can reach the Celestial Glory and have our mansions as well. Of course, our Father in Heaven will always be our God.

You do not know this. But, the Lord has made this known to what is called a Prophet, Seer and Revelator. something you don't have. don't feel bad since no one else does either today. At least the one Jesus Christ and the Father have shown themselves to.
Yes, there is on God. But God is a title and is short for Godhead. Our Father in Heaven is the Father of our Spirits. All Spirits who our Heavenly Parents bore. Jehovah was one of those of Elohim whom was of greater intelligence of all of us and rose to be righteous and gained favor in Heavenly Father. Jehovah was promoted to have the title of Lord and a member of the Godhead with one God (Elohim) our Father. He became the Son of God with power and authority given to him by Elohim. The power and authority to make the heavens and the earth. His assistant was Michael, the Arc Angel. Being the Arc Angel, it makes sense that he would be the chief architect of the earth and be placed into Adam, the Father of the Human Race. With Jehovah coming off His throne to be come the Savior Messiah and atone for Adam's transgressions and all our sins, I'm sure Adam will rise to the Celestial Kingdom mansion where he will become the Father of Spirits and begin his universe as the God there. And, through Christ's atonement if we repent and accept His Gospel and not reject this gift from Heavenly Father, we too can reach the Celestial Glory and have our mansions as well. Of course, our Father in Heaven will always be our God.

Elijah translates-EL is Jah= Elohim is Jehovah. The Only true God. You are being mislead.

Elijah translates-EL is Jah= Elohim is Jehovah. The Only true God. You are being mislead.
Stop with your faulty uneducated attempts at translation. We have prophets. You don't. I'm sorry for your hardheadedness that you cannot receive the truth by way of the Holy Ghost. But, your non-prophet ministers teach you to deny the Holy Ghost. Sad, very sad. Everything I gave you was by way of prophets, seers and revelator's in these the latter days. The days of the restitution of all things.

Stop with your faulty uneducated attempts at translation. We have prophets. You don't. I'm sorry for your hardheadedness that you cannot receive the truth by way of the Holy Ghost. But, your non-prophet ministers teach you to deny the Holy Ghost. Sad, very sad. Everything I gave you was by way of prophets, seers and revelator's in these the latter days. The days of the restitution of all things.

Who had the holy spirit? The translators who out of love and respect for Gods will put his name back in the nearly 7000 spots God willed it to be. Or ones using translations supporting satans will with the removal of Gods name? Removed by wicked men who had no right to alter Gods written word and will. It was by satans will it was done. Not to difficult to see who knows God.

Who had the holy spirit? The translators who out of love and respect for Gods will put his name back in the nearly 7000 spots God willed it to be. Or ones using translations supporting satans will with the removal of Gods name? Removed by wicked men who had no right to alter Gods written word and will. It was by satans will it was done. Not to difficult to see who knows God.
Your uninspired non-prophets put the wrong names in most places. The one true prophet of the restoration, Joseph Smith, corrected the only errors that need in the Bible. You can read it. It's called the Inspired Version still owned by the Community of Christ which is a splinter group from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This idea that wicked men removed names is just plain stupid. Either the name was never there and only the title existed. Or, people in their attempts not to use the Lord's name too frequently used the title only. Nothing wrong with not using the Lord's name in vain like you do.

The bible assures Abraham served the true God=YHWH(Jehovah)

Yes Abraham was a friend of God who came from Urfa near Haran. They were a Canaanite tribe who came to believe in one creator God.

Yes Abraham was a friend of God who came from Urfa near Haran. They were a Canaanite tribe who came to believe in one creator God.
However, as clearly stated in the Bible, Abraham is descended from Ham, not Cam...I live in California but I'm not a stupid dumb-nut Democrat...

However, as clearly stated in the Bible, Abraham is descended from Ham, not Cam...I live in California but I'm not a stupid dumb-nut Democrat...

Cam is an incense. I knew he wasn't a son of Noah. I figured you just made a mistake.

The flood story was borrowed from Sumer and the Babylonians. It's taken from a flood of the Euphrates river basin about 2900 BC. There wasn't anyone named Noah.

Cam is an incense. I knew he wasn't a son of Noah. I figured you just made a mistake.

The flood story was borrowed from Sumer and the Babylonians. It's taken from a flood of the Euphrates river basin about 2900 BC. There wasn't anyone named Noah.
Yep, you caught me busy doing something else. Canaanites are descendants of Ham while Abraham is a descendant of Shem.
No, the Noah's flood is not a story borrowed from anyone. The Sumer flood was just a local flood. Noah's flood covered the entire world. Two different events, duh!

Yep, you caught me busy doing something else. Canaanites are descendants of Ham while Abraham is a descendant of Shem.
No, the Noah's flood is not a story borrowed from anyone. The Sumer flood was just a local flood. Noah's flood covered the entire world. Two different events, duh!

Ham's descendants according to the story populated Africa.

There's never been a world wide flood. Abraham was a Canaanite. He was also a warlord.

There's never been a world wide flood. Abraham was a Canaanite. He was also a warlord.
Abraham is from Shem. Therefore, he's never been a Canaanite. Read the Bible for a change and find out. No other book has anything about Abraham. You are making stuff up.
" Biblically, Canaanites are identified in Genesis as descendants of Canaan, a son of Ham and grandson of Noah. See also Phoenicia." - https://www.britannica.com/place/Canaan-historical-region-Middle-East

Yep, there was a world-wide flood and there is geological evidence of this.

Abraham was a Shemite according to the Bible and not a Canaanite. See Genesis 11:10-28

The Noah story is borrowed from Sumer's Gilgamesh myth. It's a great story but it didn't happen. The real Noah was a king of Sumer who sold grain, beer and livestock downriver on barges.

Your uninspired non-prophets put the wrong names in most places. The one true prophet of the restoration, Joseph Smith, corrected the only errors that need in the Bible. You can read it. It's called the Inspired Version still owned by the Community of Christ which is a splinter group from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This idea that wicked men removed names is just plain stupid. Either the name was never there and only the title existed. Or, people in their attempts not to use the Lord's name too frequently used the title only. Nothing wrong with not using the Lord's name in vain like you do.
Only the wicked worry about using Gods name in vain, the righteous glorify that name. 1Kings 8:43--Gods name to be known by all. Jesus glorified his Fathers name-Lords prayer-at John 17:26--promised to keep on making his name known--What is a christian? One who trys to follow Jesus footsteps--thus will keep on making his Fathers name known.

God spoke to Abraham. He made future promises concerning his son Issac, thus when God asked Abraham to kill Issac, Abraham put his trust into the future promises God made to him concerning Issac. And must have either known God wouldnt let him or God would have resurrected him right away.

In the OT YHWH (Jehovah) was the only savior. Jesus didnt become savior until he completed his ransom sacrifice. He could have failed.
The Hebrews say the statement in the OT does not translate-i am that i am--i will be what i will be is correct. They know their language better than any trinitarian. Jesus answered the question posed to him that is all-he lived before Abraham.
not exactly-----but almost

Forum List

Back