Zone1 truth about Elohim

Elaborate please your fictional math.
The prophecy said--2520 years after the removal of the last king in Jerusalem. That occurred 607 bce + 2520= 1914=Rev 6- It says peace was taken from the earth=ww1-Not a single war-the earth= a world war.

The prophecy said--2520 years after the removal of the last king in Jerusalem. That occurred 607 bce + 2520= 1914=Rev 6- It says peace was taken from the earth=ww1-Not a single war-the earth= a world war.
I didn't think you could do math. 2520 - 607 = 1913. Oops! What prophecy says specifically 2520 years? I read from JW.org and it's just silliness. There is no 2 and a half times. It actually says for a time, and times, and half a time. The times could be a hundred times for all we know. And, "times" doesn't mean day or years. Maybe just means seasons, the time of seasons. But, to say two times 1260 is so illogical it's weird. Russell is completely delusional and bizarre. I'd like you to actually explain this. Using a Prophet's words doesn't mean in context anything John wrote in his time. Uggg... No wonder Russell couldn't subtract nor could he understand no one can predict the actual year, time and date of the end of the world let alone when Armageddon would begin. Foolishness! I'm so glad I follow Jesus Christ as lord God and the Son of the Father God and his true prophets. I won't be led astray by doing so like you are by such BS.

I didn't think you could do math. 2520 - 607 = 1913. Oops! What prophecy says specifically 2520 years? I read from JW.org and it's just silliness. There is no 2 and a half times. It actually says for a time, and times, and half a time. The times could be a hundred times for all we know. And, "times" doesn't mean day or years. Maybe just means seasons, the time of seasons. But, to say two times 1260 is so illogical it's weird. Russell is completely delusional and bizarre. I'd like you to actually explain this. Using a Prophet's words doesn't mean in context anything John wrote in his time. Uggg... No wonder Russell couldn't subtract nor could he understand no one can predict the actual year, time and date of the end of the world let alone when Armageddon would begin. Foolishness! I'm so glad I follow Jesus Christ as lord God and the Son of the Father God and his true prophets. I won't be led astray by doing so like you are by such BS.
you didnt count the year 0 to 1

you didnt count the year 0 to 1
It is counted in subtracting the two numbers. Uggg... You failed math, did you. In any event. But, let's say "time" refers to one day. And, let's even say "Times" is one day too. You have 2.5 days times 1260 which would be 3,150. 3,150 - 607 = the year 2543. So, we have a couple of centuries before we have to worry. In any event, your false prophet and scholars are pathetic at math. And, how do you even know if the year 607 is really accurate? You don't.

It is counted in subtracting the two numbers. Uggg... You failed math, did you. In any event. But, let's say "time" refers to one day. And, let's even say "Times" is one day too. You have 2.5 days times 1260 which would be 3,150. 3,150 - 607 = the year 2543. So, we have a couple of centuries before we have to worry. In any event, your false prophet and scholars are pathetic at math. And, how do you even know if the year 607 is really accurate? You don't.
I know 100% my teachers are correct-Rev 6-And peace will be taken from the earth-proves 1914 is correct.

“And thou shalt speak and say before the Yahuah thy Elohim, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:” Deuteronomy 26:1-5;
Isaac, & Yacob all had Syrian wives.
Christ, { YahuahShua spoke Aramaic the language of Syria; The Word Christians comes from Antioch, Syria; Saul, who became Paul learned the Gospel in Syria.
And today, Stupid,, deluded Christians worship Jews (Esau/Edom) and seek to murder the Mother of Aryan Christian Israel Euopeans, Syria, when the LAW says honor thy parents that thy days be long upon the Earth. Thus USA's time is shortened.
There is no Geesus and no Gew, But Esau-Edom claim to be Gews.

“And thou shalt speak and say before the Yahuah thy Elohim, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:” Deuteronomy 26:1-5;
Isaac, & Yacob all had Syrian wives.
Christ, { YahuahShua spoke Aramaic the language of Syria; The Word Christians comes from Antioch, Syria; Saul, who became Paul learned the Gospel in Syria.
And today, Stupid,, deluded Christians worship Jews (Esau/Edom) and seek to murder the Mother of Aryan Christian Israel Euopeans, Syria, when the LAW says honor thy parents that thy days be long upon the Earth. Thus USA's time is shortened.
There is no Geesus and no Gew, But Esau-Edom claim to be Gews.

100% for sure Jesus is, he is Michael.

I know 100% my teachers are correct-Rev 6-And peace will be taken from the earth-proves 1914 is correct.
Math is a perfect science. You cannot possibly fool Math. It's at least 2.5 "Times." So, your teachers have dyscalculia, which is like dyslexia only with math. They and you are 100% wrong. Time + Times + Half a Time = 2.5 Time at the very eased. "Times" could be 100 Times. Fools!

Math is a perfect science. You cannot possibly fool Math. It's at least 2.5 "Times." So, your teachers have dyscalculia, which is like dyslexia only with math. They and you are 100% wrong. Time + Times + Half a Time = 2.5 Time at the very eased. "Times" could be 100 Times. Fools!

I have seen your misguided reasonings. I will believe my teachers. Why? Because in every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back my teachers.

I have seen your misguided reasonings. I will believe my teachers. Why? Because in every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back my teachers.
Why don't you just read the scripture you quoted me. It says a time + times + a half of a time. It's not my words, it's John's. That's a minimum of 2 and a half times 1260. Not my words or math. It's why your Russell, scholars and teachers have been wrong all along. That's why they missed on their prophecy 5 times. You should believe God, not your teachers. This is what happens when the Holy Ghost isn't present and people get involved with cults that destroy individual's logic and reasoning. So, the teachings of Jesus do not back your teachers and the proof is in the 5 lies about when the world was going to end.

Elohim translates--Supreme one or mighty one
Elijah translates-El is Yhwh
Israel translates-prince of EL
Angels and judges were called Elohim= proof it is not a name but a title
Psalm 109:26= Help me YHWH my Elohim

Those claiming it to be a name are wrong.
How about a description?

Why don't you just read the scripture you quoted me. It says a time + times + a half of a time. It's not my words, it's John's. That's a minimum of 2 and a half times 1260. Not my words or math. It's why your Russell, scholars and teachers have been wrong all along. That's why they missed on their prophecy 5 times. You should believe God, not your teachers. This is what happens when the Holy Ghost isn't present and people get involved with cults that destroy individual's logic and reasoning. So, the teachings of Jesus do not back your teachers and the proof is in the 5 lies about when the world was going to end.
Peace will be taken from the earth, proves 1914 is correct about rev 6.

Peace will be taken from the earth, proves 1914 is correct about rev 6.
You want to keep banging your head against the wall, go right ahead. But a 1st grader can add better than you and your scholars. 1 + 1 + 0.5 = 2.5 in any religion. And, the second "1" is actually more than one. You are acting even more like the occult than a cult. Brainwashed into believing 2 + 2 = 5. It is not correct. 1260 x 2.5 is 3,150.

You want to keep banging your head against the wall, go right ahead. But a 1st grader can add better than you and your scholars. 1 + 1 + 0.5 = 2.5 in any religion. And, the second "1" is actually more than one. You are acting even more like the occult than a cult. Brainwashed into believing 2 + 2 = 5. It is not correct. 1260 x 2.5 is 3,150.

You will find out the hard way if you dont relook. This system is almost done.

Forum List

Back