Trump’s Tweets – They’re Excellent

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
There’s been a lot of talk about the tweets President Trump has been writing. A lot of that talk is derogatory. It’s mostly coming from liberals though - and spineless Republicans (who annoyingly cave in to liberal criticism).

Generally, I’d say Trump’s tweets are terrific. The most often go right to the heart of a subject. No beating around the bush, and beast of all, the bypass the fake news media machine.

Keep up the good work, Donald.

Here’s a few examples of the finer side of Twitter >>>

1. 23 Oct 2014 - "I have been saying for weeks for President Obama to stop the flights from West Africa. So simple, but he refused. A TOTAL incompetent!"

2. Jun 5, 2017 08:49:56 AM Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

3. Oct 10, 2016 02:31:04 PM Wow, @CNN got caught fixing their "focus group" in order to make Crooked Hillary look better. Really pathetic and totally dishonest!

Jun 11, 2017 07:23:01 AM - ...way up. Regulations way down. 600,000+ new jobs added. Unemployment down to 4.3%. Business and economic enthusiasm way up- record levels!

May 30, 2017 06:04:48 AM - Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News.

July 2, 2017
If you think Trump’s tweets are ‘unprecedented,’ you don't know about Harry Truman
By Mike Razar

Harry Truman is one of the few modern presidents seemingly liked by both sides. A few months ago, President Trump was excoriated for his "unprecedented" tweet to Nordstrom's concerning their shabby treatment of Ivanka. Now, after a tweet about Mika and Joe of Morning Joe, he is again being attacked by seemingly the whole world.

Unprecedented?

Recall the following letter from Truman to the music critic of the Washington Post. Maybe President Trump he is just channeling Harry. This famous letter just cannot be reprinted too often.

198990_5_.jpg

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON
Dec. 6, 1950
Mr. Hume:
I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."
It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-cock as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.
Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!
Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.
H.S.T.

Imagine if “Give ‘em Hell, Harry” had had a Twitter account! If you don’t know who journalist Westbrook Pegler was, it is worth a Google search or two. He once called Truman a “thin-lipped hater”. Our ancestors seemed more comfortable with the First Amendment than we do today. Not to mention cigars, scotch, and poker in the White House.

Read more: Blog: If you think Trump’s tweets are ‘unprecedented,’ you don't know about Harry Truman

Trump salt mining inc. shares sure are up after those tweets. Beautiful.

There’s been a lot of talk about the tweets President Trump has been writing. A lot of that talk is derogatory. It’s mostly coming from liberals though - and spineless Republicans (who annoyingly cave in to liberal criticism).

Generally, I’d say Trump’s tweets are terrific. The most often go right to the heart of a subject. No beating around the bush, and beast of all, the bypass the fake news media machine.

Keep up the good work, Donald.

Here’s a few examples of the finer side of Twitter >>>

1. 23 Oct 2014 - "I have been saying for weeks for President Obama to stop the flights from West Africa. So simple, but he refused. A TOTAL incompetent!"

2. Jun 5, 2017 08:49:56 AM Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

3. Oct 10, 2016 02:31:04 PM Wow, @CNN got caught fixing their "focus group" in order to make Crooked Hillary look better. Really pathetic and totally dishonest!

Jun 11, 2017 07:23:01 AM - ...way up. Regulations way down. 600,000+ new jobs added. Unemployment down to 4.3%. Business and economic enthusiasm way up- record levels!

May 30, 2017 06:04:48 AM - Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News.
me too... it's the fireside chat of our day.

Donald, keep the tweets coming, they're so skillfully done we all look forward to them. Well maybe not the Republicans.

TRUMP'S 'DIVISIVE' TWEETS -- MORE LEFT-WING HYPOCRISY
A reminder of the Left's ugly rhetoric.
July 6, 2017

Larry Elder
twitter.jpg

As for President Trump and the presidential race, time and space do not permit even an abbreviated list of the near-pathological attacks. Here are just two. A 2015 column in GQ magazine on Ben Carson, now a member of Trump's Cabinet, was literally entitled, "F—- Ben Carson," using the actual four-letter expletive in the title. Howard Dean, former chair of the DNC, flat-out said, "(Steve Bannon's) a Nazi," referring to the top Trump adviser.

Let's remember that Bill Clinton, not Trump, tried to get Ted Kennedy to support Hillary in 2008 by saying, "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been getting us coffee." Democratic leader Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., not Trump, said then-presidential candidate Obama could succeed because he was a "light-skinned" black "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Tell us again, who are the "racists"? Democrats better hope Trump doesn't tweet about that.

Trump's 'Divisive' Tweets -- More Left-Wing Hypocrisy

Forum List

Back