US Out Of Syria: Why Are We Atracking Syrians Who Are Fighting ISIS?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Will Americans ever demand an end to this Endless War Policy?

Great article written by Dr. Ron Paul.

Just when you thought our Syria policy could not get any worse, last week it did. The US military twice attacked Syrian government forces from a military base it illegally occupies inside Syria. According to the Pentagon, the attacks on Syrian government-backed forces were “defensive” because the Syrian fighters were approaching a US self-declared “de-confliction” zone inside Syria. The Syrian forces were pursuing ISIS in the area, but the US attacked anyway.

The US is training yet another rebel group fighting from that base, located near the border of Iraq at al-Tanf, and it claims that Syrian government forces pose a threat to the US military presence there. But the Pentagon has forgotten one thing: it has no authority to be in Syria in the first place! Neither the US Congress nor the UN Security Council has authorized a US military presence inside Syria...

Read More:
Why Are We Attacking the Syrians Who Are Fighting ISIS?

Because we're a nation full of idiots led by the king idiot. Trump is a fool.
oh i'm sorry - did he start that war over there?

Unbelievable and it reveals how woefully ill informed they are
well i get trump is a dick at times. no argument there. and i get that people can and will hate others. i will also at times.

however - i don't need to make shit up to feed my hate. if i do feel that strongly about someone then i want to be sure why i feel that way is true and their "responsibility" so to speak.

obama split the country in half and we see that *now* plain as day when the *other* side is in charge and not doing all the things obama did. that's the right of the incoming president. period. "that could be my son", clockboy invited to whitehouse and the school system admonished before he even heard the story. any police involved shooting - racial. and he was there to say so. no other president EVER got that into the social aspects of our country and he put a line there and forced his ideas on the people.

time for a change and they need to get over it.

Uhm Syria is Obama's mess...moron
The air strikes regarding this thread were instigated to protect ground combat troops inserted into Syria by trump beginning in early March. These troops differed from previous troops that were advisers and trainers. The troops trump inserted were actual combat units.
For it or against it, trump changed the profile of boots on the ground in Syria.

The air strikes regarding this thread were instigated to protect ground combat troops inserted into Syria by trump beginning in early March. These troops differed from previous troops that were advisers and trainers. The troops trump inserted were actual combat units.
For it or against it, trump changed the profile of boots on the ground in Syria.

Just another nation we don't belong in. Another invasion and occupation. It's so shocking so few Americans care.

LOL, we're there because of your Dear Leader

That is true. Obama and Clinton created an awful mess in Syria. Wikileaks showed that they were both well aware that Saudi Arabia and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS in Syria. But they kept it secret from the American People. That's just unforgivable. That being said, Trump could have changed course. But instead, he's doubled-down. I'm disappointed in him.

Just another nation we don't belong in. Another invasion and occupation. It's so shocking so few Americans care.
We are not even allowed to know what is going on. Troops inserted into Syria are being kept secret.

The reason why we should be worried about Syria is simple. Assad is being backed Iran which is trying to create a Persian Empire in the Middle East. They have effective control in a number of Mid-East countries and are trying to gain control in more. That is why Saudi Arabia is fighting in Yemen. Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS. They are also being backed by Russia which also seeks influence in the Mid-East at US expense.

The reason why we should be worried about Syria is simple. Assad is being backed Iran which is trying to create a Persian Empire in the Middle East. They have effective control in a number of Mid-East countries and are trying to gain control in more. That is why Saudi Arabia is fighting in Yemen. Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS. They are also being backed by Russia which also seeks influence in the Mid-East at US expense.

Believe it or not----there are people here who ADAMANTLY deny the facts ^^^ you
stated above,

That is true. Obama and Clinton created an awful mess in Syria. Wikileaks showed that they were both well aware that Saudi Arabia and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS in Syria. But they kept it secret from the American People. That's just unforgivable. That being said, Trump could have changed course. But instead, he's doubled-down. I'm disappointed in him.

They all work for the money people.

Forum List

Back