Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Fyi
IT IS A FAKE QUOTE, kyzr.... Not in her diary. Fact check it!!

1688823193108.png

The quote isn't the issue. I'm surprised you don't understand how messed up showering with your daughter is. There is no excusing it. Says a lot for Jill, huh?

1. So you disagree with your own link. Cool.

2. I agree, cheating is no longer deviant. In fact the wife and I are the deviants for going 30 plus years without cheating. We are the outliers

I am ok with not being part of the norm.
You live one way yet promote people to live another way. Just stop charging everyone for your belief's.

Church and religious teaching is where you learn about morals. Ever hear of Sodom and Gomorrah?

One does not need either church nor religion to be moral. That you are only moral to keep from burning in hell says a great deal about you.

Also, you seemed to have missed most of the lessons.

You give adultery a free pass while condemning gay people, even though the bible spends about 100 times more time talking about adultery than it does being gay.

Same with greed, gluttony, pride and so many more things that you never talk about, yet you are so fixated on gay people.

One has to wonder why that is.

I just re-read it. You are still falsely claiming Dirty Donny as the family values guy, when everybody knows better. His family values that he actually lives by are shit.
So are Joe Biden’s. So why should Christians have voted for him?

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.
Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that
A politician telling someone what they want to hear, that has never happened in the history of the universe. I'm sure you think Democratic party politicians are always honest with people like yourself.
Are you in the market for some dirt cheap bridges ?

I can see how this is another Alinsky tactic of trying to hold conservatives accountable to conservative standards. Given that Democrats and liberals are the least personally accountable people, these types of questions are laughable. I m sure Christians have issues with Trump’s immorality. That ought to show Democrats how immoral Christians view them.
Exactly. But they aren’t self aware so…

A politician telling someone what they want to hear, that has never happened in the history of the universe. I'm sure you think Democratic party politicians are always honest with people like yourself.
Are you in the market for some dirt cheap bridges ?
There is one thing telling Christian’s what they want to hear and another them believing it

Forum List

Back