Remember John Edwards?

Because they weren't legal fees.

When I bought my house, there were a shitload of associated fees. Every last one of them was itemized. Same when I sold my previous house. Everything was itemized.
How is paying your lawyer for an NDA not legal fees?

I made a typo.

A commissioner left in March 2017.
Another retired in February 2018.
Another resigned in August 2019.

He got to nominate people as early as 2017. He didn’t. He waited until 2020.

Exactly as I said. Trump’s Republican cronies covered for his crimes.
Trump nominated James Trainer to the FEC in 2017. The Dems blocked

Trump nominated James Trainer to the FEC in 2017. The Dems blocked
Another lie. Dems didn’t control the Senate and they couldn’t block it.

Like I said, Republicans on the FEC covered up Trump’s crimes.

Another lie. Dems didn’t control the Senate and they couldn’t block it.

Like I said, Republicans on the FEC covered up Trump’s crimes.
what republicans?

Trump tried to nominate someone to replace the Obama appointee in 2017. You lied, got caught lying.

The FEC didn't have a problem finding Obama, Biden, the DNC and Clinton guilty of Campaign Fin violations.

what republicans?

Trump tried to nominate someone to replace the Obama appointee in 2017. You lied, got caught lying.

The FEC didn't have a problem finding Obama, Biden, the DNC and Clinton guilty of Campaign Fin violations.
The Dems on the FEC aren't political hacks who cover for their party, unlike Trump’s appointees.

Trainor and Cooksey voted to give Trump a pass. Dozens of times the investigators recommended actions for violations in Trump’s campaigns and Republicans have always blocked it.

The Dems on the FEC aren't political hacks who cover for their party, unlike Trump’s appointees.

Trainor and Cooksey voted to give Trump a pass. Dozens of times the investigators recommended actions for violations in Trump’s campaigns and Republicans have always blocked it.
Trump appointed Dems.

It was more then two people that voted that said Trump didn't violate the law. Try to keep up. I get you don't like the results of a lot of these complaints and investigations into Trump....you prefer the accusations, not the facts

Trump appointed Dems.

It was more then two people that voted that said Trump didn't violate the law. Try to keep up. I get you don't like the results of a lot of these complaints and investigations into Trump....you prefer the accusations, not the facts
Trump appointed one dem. He had to. The rules state that no more than 3 people can be of one party. Republicans can effectively veto any enforcement of the laws for Trump.

And they do. Repeatedly.

It was two Trump appointed Republican commissioners that voted to excuse Trump’s behavior with Stormy Daniels. The vote was 2-2 and failed. The other two commissioners were not voting that day.

My point is backed by facts.

Although the complaint was filed in 2018, it took until 2020 to get the investigation to the committee at which point it was loaded with loyal Trumpies.

The lie was that Trump only “got” to appoint people in 2020. He got to appoint people in 2016, but didn’t because Republicans don’t want the FEC to function.
OK How about Biden's DOJ? Full of "Trumpies" too? Garland a "Trumpie?" Jack Smith a "Trumpie?" LOL

Trump appointed one dem. He had to. The rules state that no more than 3 people can be of one party. Republicans can effectively veto any enforcement of the laws for Trump.

And they do. Repeatedly.

It was two Trump appointed Republican commissioners that voted to excuse Trump’s behavior with Stormy Daniels. The vote was 2-2 and failed. The other two commissioners were not voting that day.

My point is backed by facts.
yes, by not voting that day, they said there wasn't a crime. The point remains, the FEC didn't find any violations, unlike with Xiden, Obama, Clinton and the DEC.

The reality is you are just whining that the investigations don't match your propaganda and accusations.

yes, by not voting that day, they said there wasn't a crime. The point remains, the FEC didn't find any violations, unlike with Xiden, Obama, Clinton and the DEC.

The reality is you are just whining that the investigations don't match your propaganda and accusations.
One recused and one just wasn’t around. Not voting is not voting. It doesn’t mean what you say.

Trump’s appointees vote to let him off the hook. Pretending as if that’s some serious exculpatory information is delusional.

As proof, you felt the need to lie repeatedly about it, so obviously you know you’re wrong. Otherwise why lie?

One recused and one just wasn’t around. Not voting is not voting. It doesn’t mean what you say.

Trump’s appointees vote to let him off the hook. Pretending as if that’s some serious exculpatory information is delusional.

As proof, you felt the need to lie repeatedly about it, so obviously you know you’re wrong. Otherwise why lie?

You just showed us that one voted not to let him off the hook, the majority however saw no violation.

Jack Smith is a nonpartisan. He’s the one that prosecuted Edwards after all.
did you shit yourself when you wrote that? hahahhahahahahahahaahahaahaaha fk, you cucks are hysterical. The cray cray you come up with.

Jack Smith is a nonpartisan. He’s the one that prosecuted Edwards after all.
That's a sweet thought. But you were arguing the only reason no action was brought against Trump was because the FEC was full of "Trumpies." I'll ask again, How about Biden's DOJ? Full of "Trumpies" too? Garland a "Trumpie?" LOL

You just showed us that one voted not to let him off the hook, the majority however saw no violation.
Two Dems voted to hold him accountable.
Two Trump appointed Republicans voted to let him off the hook.

Notably, the Republican commissioners never said that Trump was innocent. They said they didn’t care.

Forum List

Back