Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

1. So you disagree with your own link. Cool.
2. I agree, cheating is no longer deviant. In fact the wife and I are the deviants for going 30 plus years without cheating. We are the outliers
I am ok with not being part of the norm.
1. Didn't disagree, clarified difference between hetero and homo oral sex.
2. cool beans. I never cheated either, 47 years and counting.

1. Didn't disagree, clarified difference between hetero and homo oral sex.
2. cool beans. I never cheated either, 47 years and counting.

1. Your link did not make that. So you disagree with your own link

2. Then you are a deviant also. :cool:

1. So you disagree with your own link. Cool.

2. I agree, cheating is no longer deviant. In fact the wife and I are the deviants for going 30 plus years without cheating. We are the outliers

I am ok with not being part of the norm.

Deviant and outlier are not the same word.

1. Read my #1057 and #1062 again. True I disagree with my link since they did not distinguish between hetero and homo.
2. Nope. Straight sex = not a sexual deviant

1. Then find a better link.

2. Deviant is anything out of the norm. If you have been faithful to your spouse for 47 years you are as deviant as fuck.

1. Then find a better link.
2. Deviant is anything out of the norm. If you have been faithful to your spouse for 47 years you are as deviant as fuck.
1. True.
2. Not just deviant, but "sexual deviant". Only 47% of married folk admit to extra-marital sex, so there is no "norm".

Is Biden a deviant for molesting his daughter?

1688762023017.png
I would say so. That has to be some really sick shit.

1. True.
2. Not just deviant, but "sexual deviant". Only 47% of married folk admit to extra-marital sex, so there is no "norm".

2. So, deviant is ok, but sexually deviant is not?

And yes, there is a norm because as you admitted earlier cheating and divorce are no longer seen as bad or out of the ordinary, they are now the accepted norm. You and I are the deviants in this discussion.

2. So, deviant is ok, but sexually deviant is not?

And yes, there is a norm because as you admitted earlier cheating and divorce are no longer seen as bad or out of the ordinary, they are now the accepted norm. You and I are the deviants in this discussion.
2. all you need to know is that a sexual deviant is bad.

When the breakdown is just about 50-50 in a population you show me the statistical norm. I assume you didn't take statistics in college.

Yes. Because I already have a Lord and Savior. I vote for the best of two candidates for president. That's it. I'm not a Puritan like you folks.
Interesting way to see the liberals and progressives as "Puritans",, but in a political rather than religious sense.

That you may be right about that interpretation does not make them wrong.

Trump as an evangelical religious icon on the King Cyrus train is very inaccurate, and it is a trope the rest of the country will not accept.

Forum List

Back