Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

One does not need either church nor religion to be moral. That you are only moral to keep from burning in hell says a great deal about you.

Also, you seemed to have missed most of the lessons.

You give adultery a free pass while condemning gay people, even though the bible spends about 100 times more time talking about adultery than it does being gay.

Same with greed, gluttony, pride and so many more things that you never talk about, yet you are so fixated on gay people.

One has to wonder why that is.
False narrative. No Christian gives adultery a free pass. Sin is sin. Your problem is you give queerdom a free pass while condemning adultery, then you condemn Christians for doing the exact same thing you do. There's a word for that, Mr. Pharisee.

One does not need either church nor religion to be moral. That you are only moral to keep from burning in hell says a great deal about you.
Also, you seemed to have missed most of the lessons.
You give adultery a free pass while condemning gay people, even though the bible spends about 100 times more time talking about adultery than it does being gay.
Same with greed, gluttony, pride and so many more things that you never talk about, yet you are so fixated on gay people.
One has to wonder why that is.
You type a lot of nonsense with no proof. Typical democrat bullshiter.
I focus on gay people because they are pushing an agenda that my religious beliefs says is immoral.
Like Casey Desantis said so eloquently:

Parents have rights to raise their children as they see fit. The government nor teacher's unions have ANY right to expose kids to tranny or gay bullshit without parental consent.

Neither Jesus nor His gospel hate the gays or want them to change from what they are. Almighty created them, kyzr, and you can't and won't be allowed to make them go away.
What did Jesus say about a "millstone"?
1688829777020.png

You type a lot of nonsense with no proof. Typical democrat bullshiter.

You are the one that said adultery is no big deal, not me. You even said it was not deviant sexual behavior. I think God would disagree with you.

I focus on gay people because they are pushing an agenda that my religious beliefs says is immoral.

Your religion says a lot of things are immoral and most are fully accepted by the society you live in, yet you do not seem to care.

You are the one that said adultery is no big deal, not me. You even said it was not deviant sexual behavior. I think God would disagree with you.
Your religion says a lot of things are immoral and most are fully accepted by the society you live in, yet you do not seem to care.
1. You said Trump was a deviant for having extramarital sex. I only said that hetero sex, even out of wedlock, is not deviant sex, its "adultery", just not deviant.
2. You're grasping at straws that aren't even straws. Deviant behaviors are not "fully accepted by society". ~7.2% of the US population is gay, just because people tolerate gays in gay bars does NOT mean that a majority of people want their kids exposed to gay books, drag shows, and other gay or tranny bullshit.

1688830322140.png

1. You said Trump was a deviant for having extramarital sex. I only said that hetero sex, even out of wedlock, is not deviant sex, its "adultery", just not deviant.
2. You're grasping at straws that aren't even straws. Deviant behaviors are not "fully accepted by society". ~7.2% of the US population is gay, just because people tolerate gays in gay bars does NOT mean that a majority of people want their kids exposed to gay books, drag shows, and other gay or tranny bullshit.

View attachment 802524
He also makes up his own definitions.

God does not agree with you, you should know if if you read your bible.
2. You're grasping at straws that aren't even straws. Deviant behaviors are not "fully accepted by society"

Not using your definition that only gay people can be deviant they are not. But using one that is not steeped in hate they are.

So are Joe Biden’s. So why should Christians have voted for him?
One has to ask the same question about voting for his opponent. I'm a Christian, but do not vote strictly on religious conviction, as not electing a Pope and even those people are not elected strictly on religious conviction. In voting for a politician, it is just one more variable to be weighed.

One has to ask the same question about voting for his opponent. I'm a Christian, but do not vote strictly on religious conviction, as not electing a Pope and even those people are not elected strictly on religious conviction. In voting for a politician, it is just one more variable to be weighed.
When voting for a President, they must put America and citizens first. Trump passes the test. Biden fails.

God does not agree with you, you should know if if you read your bible.

Not using your definition that only gay people can be deviant they are not. But using one that is not steeped in hate they are.
If you read your Bible you'd know that those who are queers will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Forum List

Back