Trumps debt ceiling problem

Have you ever cast a vote for a president under whom deficits FELL?
My voting history isn’t the topic here.
Regardless, I’m a supporter of the Ron Paul school of politicians. Unfortunately, the nature of our government doesn’t allow for any single politician to control all aspects of spending.

My voting history isn’t the topic here.
Regardless, I’m a supporter of the Ron Paul school of politicians. Unfortunately, the nature of our government doesn’t allow for any single politician to control all aspects of spending.
No, it is.

You talk the talk...like every other idiot.

The proof of your assertions is more assertions?

You aren't a source, you're a moron.
I was right all along, it all came out in the end, how is reality assertions?
I said I wasn't the source, the NIH had that info all along, I just found it and outted it, do you ever listen or just type hissy fits?

I was right all along, it all came out in the end, how is reality assertions?
I said I wasn't the source, the NIH had that info all along, I just found it and outted it, do you ever listen or just type hissy fits?
So you made a bunch of assertions, and now you assert that they were prescient.

But Donald Trump never cared about the deficit.
Obviously he cared as much as any other president, since Obama, trump, and now Biden, all have had years of adding about 1.5T to the debt.

My point is, you all are complaining about trump, when his numbers are similar to Obama, except for 2020, because of the pandemic spending.

Trump first spending bill, during a GOP house and Senate majority, was off the chain. $1.4 trillion. Years before the pandemic. Than another one before the pandemic.
Then he gave a gazillion to big pharma for that warp speed BS. And amongst all that covid money was lies, corruption and fraud that went into the trillions. He that money just went to citizens who made less than $150,000 per year and the local medical professionals (who were actually helping patients) the spending for those checks would've about 1/4 of what it was.

But that's the difference between a spend freak and a fiscal conservative.
The house passes some monstrous spending bill, and the president (if he's a fiscal conservative) get's his team together and they go through the bill, X out all the frivolous spending, veto the bill and get congress to cut out the frivolous parts.
By the time Covid came around, the House and Senate should've known that all spending bills with frivolous spending would be vetoed. But Trump, like Biden and Obama, was a spend freak. It wasn't his money. He didn't care about sticking us with the tab for things like gender studies.
Since before Reagan (but mostly Reagan), the liberal Republicans have been stiffing us with the bill, every single time. And it got old a long time ago.

You can excuse Trumps spending all you want. But the inflation increases we seen during Biden's first 1.5 years was a direct result in Trump spending and bad monetary policies. There's no two ways about it. Because it takes about 1.5 years for any new presidents monetary policies to start showing up in the economy.

Are you suggesting dems don’t spend frivolously? And, I’m not defending trumps spending, I’m just pointing out that trump spent similarly to Obama, with the exception of Covid, but you are all just pointing out the problem with trump.

Obviously he cared as much as any other president, since Obama, trump, and now Biden, all have had years of adding about 1.5T to the debt.

My point is, you all are complaining about trump, when his numbers are similar to Obama, except for 2020, because of the pandemic spending.
No, they aren't.

Post the NUMBERS to which you refer. Not the category, not a vague description.

Are you suggesting dems don’t spend frivolously? And, I’m not defending trumps spending, I’m just pointing out that trump spent similarly to Obama, with the exception of Covid, but you are all just pointing out the problem with trump.
Post the data.

So you made a bunch of assertions, and now you assert that they were prescient.
Be specific, your ramblings are mere
ad hominem smokescreens with no tangible refutation, because it does not specify what you are talking
about I can only conclude that you are
👇
trolling. 👈

ad hominem smokescreens with no tangible refutation, because it does not specify what you are talking
👇
trolling. 👈
You have offered nothing but assertions, the evidence for which are the assertions you obliged me to wade through.

Your assertions are irrelevant. I want to see the sources that you believe inform them.

Do you understand?

👇
trolling. 👈
One of the more pathetic trolls on the board.

Forum List

Back