trump's Corona Virus Bounce Fizzles

His numbers are going right back down again.

It's always been a very bad idea to put him in front of cameras to say whatever pops into his head or let him use that twitter account he has.

Trump could be at 20% and he'd still Joe "Mr. Potato Head" Biden.

I'm amazed that you people are too stupid to see this.

It's always been a very bad idea to put him in front of cameras to say whatever pops into his head or let him use that twitter account he has.

How did he ever get a bounce to begin with? He's done nothing but fuck it up from day 1.
Yeah, really helped that day 1 the only thing the left was doing was trying to Impeach him...Fuck all you liberals and hope you get what Chris Cuomo got...

Trump has never been able to handle a crisis in life or business. His history is one of seeking lawyers for handling his crisis whether bankruptcy or failed marriages. He can't bring a lawsuit against COVID-19.

How did he ever get a bounce to begin with? He's done nothing but fuck it up from day 1.
Yeah, really helped that day 1 the only thing the left was doing was trying to Impeach him...Fuck all you liberals and hope you get what Chris Cuomo got...
Of course you hope all liberals get Covid-19, I would expect nothing less from an un-American scum fuck like you.

After 3 years of sub presidential behavior, the bar is sett pretty damn low for him.

Of course you hope all liberals get Covid-19, I would expect nothing less from an un-American scum fuck like you.
You're the un American scum.

I'm not the one wishing a disease on fellow Americans, you fucking moron.

I'm not the one wishing a disease on fellow Americans, you fucking moron.
Yes you are.

China Virus pretty much knocked the smirk off Fredo's mouth, eh? :badgrin:

In Scary times people WANT to believe in a competent leader

After 9/11 Bush's approval SOARED from under 50 to about 95%

The fact that Trump only got a 3 point bump speaks volumes

He just uses his press conferences/press briefings to attack his political rivals and brag about himself. And to attack the press.

President Trump is ahead of where Obama was at this point in his presidency. Given the coronavirus, bogus impeachment, Russian meddling claims and overall constant Liberal MSM lies it's amazing that Trump is ahead by 3 points.

Barack Obama Approval For April 1st 2012
Approve: 46
Dissapprove: 45
No Opinion: 9

Donald Trump Approval For April 1st 2020
Approve: 49
Dissapprove: 45
No Opinion: 6

Source: Gallup

Forum List

Back