King of MAGA Twitter Turns on Republicans

I asked that same question the other day

Well? Still doesn't answer my question.

We get it. You’re in a cult.
Can't be; I'm a Constitutional Monarchist so can never be a Republican (Blessings be upon them) though their policies are fantastic!! Demopoopers are the opposite; wars, inflation, crime, drugs, etc etc etc.

You continue to vote for your nightmare, be a Hamas useful idiot and frankly make being a Demopooper even more absurd than ever.

Greg

Can't be; I'm a Constitutional Monarchist so can never be a Republican (Blessings be upon them) though their policies are fantastic!! Demopoopers are the opposite; wars, inflation, crime, drugs, etc etc etc.

You continue to vote for your nightmare, be a Hamas useful idiot and frankly make being a Demopooper even more absurd than ever.

Greg
Hold on, hold on. Let me see if I am following you here. You think republican polices are fantastic and you support Trump and probably voted for him twice but you are somehow NOT republican?! Lol this board never ceases to amaze me.

Yep, cult.

Hold on, hold on. Let me see if I am following you here. You think republican polices are fantastic and you support Trump and probably voted for him twice but you are somehow NOT republican?! Lol this board never ceases to amaze me.

Yep, cult.
Lower taxes is good policy.

I am flat out stating the richest people in the USA are the democrats and you are obsessed with the party that is not richest in the USA

Nobody is richer than democrats, nobody controls more money than democrats.
Lol this is absolute nonsense. What you think republicans are all middle class and poor?!

Lol this is absolute nonsense. What you think republicans are all middle class and poor?!
the richest people in the usa are democrats, the people who control the most money are democrats, there is no comparison

How did Obama become worth $200 million, yet was not worth $1 million when he became president
Clinton is worth $200 million, how?

Warren Buffet? Bezos? Musk?

Larry Fink?

MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

Need a Jerry Lewis Telethon for TDS sufferers

465 people spent $800 million on the election, for Republicans

Yet one person Mark Zuckenburg spent $400 million on one election?

Still not close to the $800 million? Damn, can I come close to equaling that kind of spending. I thinks so. I up you one, by betting George Soros for one year's worth of spending

$708 Million: This Is How Much George Soros Spent On Politics In One Year Alone​

I win, with just two people, two democrats, they outspent 465 republicans by $300 million dollars!!!!!

your turn, go

465 people spent $800 million on the election, for Republicans

Yet one person Mark Zuckenburg spent $400 million on one election?

Still not close to the $800 million? Damn, can I come close to equaling that kind of spending. I thinks so. I up you one, by betting George Soros for one year's worth of spending

$708 Million: This Is How Much George Soros Spent On Politics In One Year Alone​

I win, with just two people, two democrats, they outspent 465 republicans by $300 million dollars!!!!!

your turn, go
Lol what are you talking about you won?! You said most billionaires were democrats. I clearly just proved that incorrect. It doesn’t matter how they donated if you can only name two democrats. This board never ceases to amaze me lol

Forum List

Back