Trump’s claims that he’s done more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.

Trump’s claims that he’s done more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.

Then why is there more racial unrest than the US has had in 60 years?

well he does treat them like humans where as dems treat them like mindless idiots that dont know what an ID is or how to get one,,,
Your statement shows what an absolute dumbass you are. You paint all Democrats and all Blacks the same. When you paint all people of a group the same you are not treating them like humans. Trump looks at all blacks as a monolith. He feels he knows what is best for them. He is a racist and so are you.
sure he thinks of humans as a monolith and of course being independent and supporting themselves is good for them,,,

whats bad for them is being told they are to stupid to know how to get an ID and coddled to the point they survive on handouts in government housing,,,
You cannot paint all liberals the same. I agree that some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out rather than a hand up but as whole there is no comparison to how blacks are treated by Trump and most Trump supporters. Trump disrespects just about everybody that does not kiss his ass. That is why I think Trump supporters are disgusting. They are all ass kissers. But Trump has shown the most disrespect to racial minorities.

well he does treat them like humans where as dems treat them like mindless idiots that dont know what an ID is or how to get one,,,
Your statement shows what an absolute dumbass you are. You paint all Democrats and all Blacks the same. When you paint all people of a group the same you are not treating them like humans. Trump looks at all blacks as a monolith. He feels he knows what is best for them. He is a racist and so are you.
sure he thinks of humans as a monolith and of course being independent and supporting themselves is good for them,,,

whats bad for them is being told they are to stupid to know how to get an ID and coddled to the point they survive on handouts in government housing,,,
You cannot paint all liberals the same. I agree that some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out rather than a hand up but as whole there is no comparison to how blacks are treated by Trump and most Trump supporters. Trump disrespects just about everybody that does not kiss his ass. That is why I think Trump supporters are disgusting. They are all ass kissers. But Trump has shown the most disrespect to racial minorities.
and yet you fail to show a single example,,,,

What do you want an example of, I will provide it.

its your claim not mine,,,

how about a video of him telling blacks they arent black if they dont vote for republicans???

Ann Coulter: "You could get Trump to admit to robbing a bank by sitting him down and saying, ‘we know you weren’t the brains of the operation, you were just the getaway driver,’ and he’s say, ‘No, no! I was the one who shot the bank clerk!'"

he takes credit for everything, good or bad, real or imagined

So you do not believe that some liberals are too anxious to give handouts to those in need and take motivation away from supporting themself.

I am sorry you do not believe that unless I provide examples.

how about a video of him telling blacks they arent black if they dont vote for republicans???

So you do not believe that some liberals are too anxious to give handouts to those in need and take motivation away from supporting themself.

why are you changing the subject???

just show proof of what you claim trump did,,,

calling something racist doesnt make it racist,,,only racist think they do,,,

Double talk.
I said some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out instead of a hand up.
You tell me you do not believe me unless I show examples.
So you do not believe some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out instead of a hand up.

That is true.
Some racists are honest and say I am a racist. Too many racists do not think they are racists but they are racists.

Which one are you?

Double talk.
I said some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out instead of a hand up.
You tell me you do not believe me unless I show examples.
So you do not believe some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out instead of a hand up.
youre combining two different discussions,,,

I dont believe they are liberals and are in reality communist minded leftist

That is true.
Some racists are honest and say I am a racist. Too many racists do not think they are racists but they are racists.

Which one are you?
I'm smart enough to know all people are racist,,,its just some use it for good and some use it for bad,,,

for me I've never used it in a negative way,,,

That is true.

Which one are you?
I'm smart enough to know all people are racist,,,its just some use it for good and some use it for bad,,,

I grew up in all white community. The culture included built in racism. The majority of racism was not around hating blacks. The racism was around thinking we understood blacks and what they were facing. We did not. Many of the incorrect assumptions, although well meaning, exasperated the problem.
Through college my world opened up to more direct relationships with many minorities. Sports, my whole life, especially with youth coaching, gave me my greatest understanding. I realize unless you live the discrimination you will never totally understand it. Whites need to be open minded and realize they need to work on understanding. Minorities need to also. But Trump thrives on dividing us any way he can. It is his game plan. It is how he was elected. He is brilliant at it. But at this time in history, we need a leader that will humbly try and bring us together. We all need to humbly work on coming together

That is true.

Which one are you?

I grew up in all white community. The culture included built in racism. The majority of racism was not around hating blacks. The racism was around thinking we understood blacks and what they were facing. We did not. Many of the incorrect assumptions, although well meaning, exasperated the problem.
Through college my world opened up to more direct relationships with many minorities. Sports, my whole life, especially with youth coaching, gave me my greatest understanding. I realize unless you live the discrimination you will never totally understand it. Whites need to be open minded and realize they need to work on understanding. Minorities need to also. But Trump thrives on dividing us any way he can. It is his game plan. It is how he was elected. He is brilliant at it. But at this time in history, we need a leader that will humbly try and bring us together. We all need to humbly work on coming together
you do know what you just said is racist,,,and not in a good way,,,

not sure why youre blaming trump for what the leftist media is doing,,,kinda strange,,,

That is true.

Which one are you?

not sure why youre blaming trump for what the leftist media is doing,,,kinda strange,,,
I am admitting there is racism in white culture that affects all whites. How else is it racist.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

That is true.

Which one are you?

I am admitting there is racism in white culture that affects all whites. How else is it racist.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
by the very definition you just posted, what you just said is racist,,,

Forum List

Back