Trump’s claims that he’s done more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.

Trump’s claims that he’s done more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.

Then why is there more racial unrest than the US has had in 60 years?

well he does treat them like humans where as dems treat them like mindless idiots that dont know what an ID is or how to get one,,,
Your statement shows what an absolute dumbass you are. You paint all Democrats and all Blacks the same. When you paint all people of a group the same you are not treating them like humans. Trump looks at all blacks as a monolith. He feels he knows what is best for them. He is a racist and so are you.
sure he thinks of humans as a monolith and of course being independent and supporting themselves is good for them,,,

whats bad for them is being told they are to stupid to know how to get an ID and coddled to the point they survive on handouts in government housing,,,
You cannot paint all liberals the same. I agree that some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out rather than a hand up but as whole there is no comparison to how blacks are treated by Trump and most Trump supporters. Trump disrespects just about everybody that does not kiss his ass. That is why I think Trump supporters are disgusting. They are all ass kissers. But Trump has shown the most disrespect to racial minorities.
and yet you fail to show a single example,,,,
What do you want an example of, I will provide it.
how about a video of him telling blacks they arent black if they dont vote for republicans???
calling something racist doesnt make it racist,,,only racist think they do,,,
That is true.
Some racists are honest and say I am a racist. Too many racists do not think they are racists but they are racists.

Which one are you?
I'm smart enough to know all people are racist,,,its just some use it for good and some use it for bad,,,

for me I've never used it in a negative way,,,
I grew up in all white community. The culture included built in racism. The majority of racism was not around hating blacks. The racism was around thinking we understood blacks and what they were facing. We did not. Many of the incorrect assumptions, although well meaning, exasperated the problem.
Through college my world opened up to more direct relationships with many minorities. Sports, my whole life, especially with youth coaching, gave me my greatest understanding. I realize unless you live the discrimination you will never totally understand it. Whites need to be open minded and realize they need to work on understanding. Minorities need to also. But Trump thrives on dividing us any way he can. It is his game plan. It is how he was elected. He is brilliant at it. But at this time in history, we need a leader that will humbly try and bring us together. We all need to humbly work on coming together
you do know what you just said is racist,,,and not in a good way,,,

not sure why youre blaming trump for what the leftist media is doing,,,kinda strange,,,
I am admitting there is racism in white culture that affects all whites. How else is it racist.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
by the very definition you just posted, what you just said is racist,,,
In my life, I have been fortunate to meet many great people. Among those great people have been a few absolute dumbshits. I know a dumbshit when I am exposed to a dumbshit. You are a dumbshit. I feel bad for you.

well he does treat them like humans where as dems treat them like mindless idiots that dont know what an ID is or how to get one,,,
Your statement shows what an absolute dumbass you are. You paint all Democrats and all Blacks the same. When you paint all people of a group the same you are not treating them like humans. Trump looks at all blacks as a monolith. He feels he knows what is best for them. He is a racist and so are you.
sure he thinks of humans as a monolith and of course being independent and supporting themselves is good for them,,,

whats bad for them is being told they are to stupid to know how to get an ID and coddled to the point they survive on handouts in government housing,,,
You cannot paint all liberals the same. I agree that some liberals are too anxious to give a hand out rather than a hand up but as whole there is no comparison to how blacks are treated by Trump and most Trump supporters. Trump disrespects just about everybody that does not kiss his ass. That is why I think Trump supporters are disgusting. They are all ass kissers. But Trump has shown the most disrespect to racial minorities.
how about a video of him telling blacks they arent black if they dont vote for republicans???
That is true.
Some racists are honest and say I am a racist. Too many racists do not think they are racists but they are racists.

Which one are you?
I'm smart enough to know all people are racist,,,its just some use it for good and some use it for bad,,,

I grew up in all white community. The culture included built in racism. The majority of racism was not around hating blacks. The racism was around thinking we understood blacks and what they were facing. We did not. Many of the incorrect assumptions, although well meaning, exasperated the problem.
Through college my world opened up to more direct relationships with many minorities. Sports, my whole life, especially with youth coaching, gave me my greatest understanding. I realize unless you live the discrimination you will never totally understand it. Whites need to be open minded and realize they need to work on understanding. Minorities need to also. But Trump thrives on dividing us any way he can. It is his game plan. It is how he was elected. He is brilliant at it. But at this time in history, we need a leader that will humbly try and bring us together. We all need to humbly work on coming together

not sure why youre blaming trump for what the leftist media is doing,,,kinda strange,,,
I am admitting there is racism in white culture that affects all whites. How else is it racist.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
In my life, I have been fortunate to meet many great people. Among those great people have been a few absolute dumbshits. I know a dumbshit when I am exposed to a dumbshit. You are a dumbshit. I feel bad for you.
considering we have never met and all we've had is a few sentences together,,, wouldnt you be the dumbass by judging someone on such a small contact???

and I noticed you completely ignored my comment and went straight to personal attacks,,,

by the very definition you posted, what you said was racist,,,

That is true.

Which one are you?

Definition of racism

considering we have never met and all we've had is a few sentences together,,, wouldnt you be the dumbass by judging someone on such a small contact???

and I noticed you completely ignored my comment and went straight to personal attacks,,,

I have read enough of your posts, that I am positive you are a dumbass.
I have, patiently, tried to respond to your dumbass posts. But you do listen.
I guess you listen with a dumbass eaar and mind.
You cannot reason with dumb. I tried.

That is true.

Which one are you?

Definition of racism

sorry I have no control over what you think,,,

BUT
by the very definition you just posted, what you just said was racist,,,

thats just a fact,,,

That is true.

Which one are you?

Definition of racism

BUT

thats just a fact,,,
Every white person needs to examine their thinking towards minorities, especially blacks. All of us can do better, including you and me.

I am having deeper conversations, than I have ever had, on race, with my white friends and my black friends. We cannot get better without working on it.

Last edited:

TDS thread 1,684
TDS is proof you are a moral, ethical person.
If you do not have TDS you are a disgusting human being in deep need of help. Many Trump supporters are realizing this as they are catching TDS.
Coronavirus - Bad TDS - Good

TDS thread 1,684
If you do not have TDS you are a disgusting human being in deep need of help. Many Trump supporters are realizing this as they are catching TDS.

Tissue ?

TDS thread 1,684

Tissue ?
Does this mean you are catching TDS? For your sake, I hope so. For your families sake, I hope so. You must be an embarrassment to many family members and friends.

TDS thread 1,684

Tissue ?
Does this mean you are catching TDS? For your sake, I hope so. For your families sake, I hope so. You must be an embarrassment to many family members and friends.

Ah, yes a typical left wing comment.

You must be.......

Like you know fuck about anything.

My guess is you have no friends.

And my guess also is that your ugly face has been cut out of any family pictures and replaced with a picture of Beavis or Butthead.

Lol, all leftist act the same when they are proven wrong. Insult the one that is right.

That is true.

Which one are you?

Definition of racism

BUT

thats just a fact,,,
Every white person needs to examine their thinking towards minorities, especially blacks. All of us can do better, including you and me.

I am having deeper conversations, than I have ever had, on race, with my white friends and my black friends. We cannot get better without working on it.
and thats racist,,,

TDS thread 1,684

Tissue ?

Ah, yes a typical left wing comment.

You must be.......

Like you know fuck about anything.

My guess is you have no friends.

And my guess also is that your ugly face has been cut out of any family pictures and replaced with a picture of Beavis or Butthead.
FYI, I am one of the best looking people in the US. I am so good looking, people ask me to be in their family pictures when I am not even in the family.
Plus, I have more friends than anyone in the US. I have a waiting list of people who want to be my friend.
Don't put your name on the waiting list, I would never have you as a friend.

That is true.

Which one are you?

Definition of racism

BUT

thats just a fact,,,

and thats racist,,,
Whatever you say. You are truly an idiot. This site exposes the thinking of hard core Trump supporters. It is bewildering and sad. I look at Trump supporters as severly damaged humans.

Lol, all leftist act the same when they are proven wrong. Insult the one that is right.
Says the straight gay guy

Says the straight gay guy
Lol, proving my point!

Forum List

Back