Perhaps more than any other issue this one is most misunderstood.

Detained CRIMINALS are always separated from their children. How many children do you see in prisons with their parents?

These young teenagers came across the border without their parents.... Unaccompanied. Are you stupid?

You didn’t post this?

“I could be mistaken, but my impression is supporters of all things Don think his admin had great success in reducing illegal immigration. Or what right wingers like to call (since a Dem is in the WH) the invasion at the border. The numbers tell a different story.”
Yes, I posted it. Thanks for proving my point.

You replace it with strong enforcement against the businesses willing to hire them. Problem is NEITHER party is willing to actually do this and enforce it.

You can go back and read that I was saying the same thing when Trump was president and noting that since his supporters were not holding him accountable for this that the problem would only get worse going forward.

And here we are.

The Republicans have the House. That's where it all starts. Why isn't it?
And for the first two years of his Presidency Biden and the Democrats had both the House and Senate and nothing was done. Both parties like to undo stuff the other did but never have a viable replacement ready when they do.

These young teenagers came across the border without their parents.... Unaccompanied. Are you stupid?
Criminal teenagers are detained in juvenile halls all around the nation…their parents are not permitted to stay with them.
hahahaha….you honestly didn’t know this simple shit?

And for the first two years of his Presidency Biden and the Democrats had both the House and Senate and nothing was done. Both parties like to undo stuff the other did but never have a viable replacement ready when they do.

They didn't and I have condemned them endlessly.

Obama promised Hispanics it would be one of the first things he would do as president. He didn't.

Forum List

Back