Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election​

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.

Last edited:

Rump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.
ROTFL! How hard did they look? What nonsense. It's an old trick to prove there is no evidence by not looking very hard.

5z9jaw.jpg

Rump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

That is a small part of what is going on in GA. Machines are now going to be audited by both sides. There are also ballots in question that election officials will not release. It is still in court. You are uninformed, like usual.

Georgia, where a Republican Governor and Republican Lt Governor and a Republican Secretary of State colluded with a Republican election board and Republican judges to win an election for Democrats which makes total sense in the minds of USMB posters.
It makes my head hurt.

Georgia, where a Republican Governor and Republican Lt Governor and a Republican Secretary of State colluded with a Republican election board and Republican judges to win an election for Democrats which makes total sense in the minds of USMB posters.
Yeah, and Ana de Armas and I are bathing in the nude together, well in my dreams we are…

My point?

Well I have one hell of a imagination but it ain’t reality and neither is the voter fraud nonsense, but hell nothing shown will make some believe reality…

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
DEMOCRATS INSIST DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

Sure, that's credible.
Democrats insisted for 3 years Trump had conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election. The Mueller investigation at a cost of $32 Million, proved them wrong. They promised they would not raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000. Then they tried to raise taxes on gasoline and tobacco.

Do you know why Hillary didn't help Jill Stein work for recounts in the states that Trump barely won in the 2016 election?

If they found 4, there are sure to be more. The allegations of dead people voting are now proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. Thanks.

Let's secure our elections by getting rid of mail in ballots like practically all other countries around the world have outlawed them. And require chain of custody of the ballots, ballots that can't be easily forged, and positive government ID to cast ballots.

Then we won't have to have this debate again.

If they found 4, there are sure to be more. The allegations of dead people voting are now proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. Thanks.

Let's secure our elections by getting rid of mail in ballots like practically all other countries around the world have outlawed them. And require chain of custody of the ballots, ballots that can't be easily forged, and positive government ID to cast ballots.

Then we won't have to have this debate again.
True, I believe a sum total of 6 or so, and they all voted Trump. I seriously doubt there are many more.

Forum List

Back