Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

I appreciate your rational response, and if what you say is true about "it's been proven...", I would concede.

In fact, the evidence of faulty voting systems and irregularities is very strong in GA as it was in AZ. I have no doubt that you will ignore these factual findings since they are inconvenient to your viewpoint.

For those who read on, keep in mind the report below only reflects some of the findings in Fulton County, alone:

The news story above is from The Georgia Record and contains links to its sources.
The Maricopa audit and recanvass found no fewer than 40,000 fraudulent votes cast, but the moonbats won't hear any of it.

The Maricopa audit and recanvass found no fewer than 40,000 fraudulent votes cast, but the moonbats won't hear any of it.
The SOS is up for re-election in less than a year. Mark Finchem is running. He is actively working on getting an audit in Pima County and wants the election decertified. He should win.

I appreciate your rational response, and if what you say is true about "it's been proven...", I would concede.

In fact, the evidence of faulty voting systems and irregularities is very strong in GA as it was in AZ. I have no doubt that you will ignore these factual findings since they are inconvenient to your viewpoint.

For those who read on, keep in mind the report below only reflects some of the findings in Fulton County, alone:

The news story above is from The Georgia Record and contains links to its sources.

We know the narrative.

“Voter fraud is virtually non-existent,” said George Christenson, election clerk for Milwaukee County in Wisconsin, where five people statewide have been charged with fraud out of nearly 3.3 million ballots cast for president. “I would have to venture a guess that’s about the same odds as getting hit by lightning.”

There is a household name. Why should we believe this guy? From your third link. They can't do any better. It also says AP came to this conclusion. Who the fuck is AP? They lied about Russia for over three years. No credibility when it comes to anything involving Trump.

We know the narrative.

“Voter fraud is virtually non-existent,” said George Christenson, election clerk for Milwaukee County in Wisconsin, where five people statewide have been charged with fraud out of nearly 3.3 million ballots cast for president. “I would have to venture a guess that’s about the same odds as getting hit by lightning.”

There is a household name. Why should we believe this guy? From your third link. They can't do any better. It also says AP came to this conclusion. Who the fuck is AP? They lied about Russia for over three years. No credibility when it comes to anything involving Trump.
Breaking a big story on organized voter fraud would make any news writer world famous. People don’t do shit for politics they do it for money. You work for politics? I don’t. Now follow me closely…. If there was voter fraud proof it would be out in the open. Not on some right wing website in innuendo but breaking news everywhere. You can’t break into prime time because right wingers have a fantasy.

Breaking a big story on organized voter fraud would make any news writer world famous. People don’t do shit for politics they do it for money. You work for politics? I don’t. Now follow me closely…. If there was voter fraud proof it would be out in the open. Not on some right wing website in innuendo but breaking news everywhere. You can’t break into prime time because right wingers have a fantasy.
It was out in the open. Then Big Tech and the MSM censored it. Memory lapse?

Not sworn testiomony and not corroborated therefore not evidence.

Long debyunked like all ogf your other pathetic attempts.

You have no evidence now and you never have,

Not sworn testiomony and not corroborated therefore not evidence.

Long debyunked like all ogf your other pathetic attempts.

You have no evidence now and you never have,

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election​

Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.
I wish they told who those people those four voted for. They said one voted for Trump but they didn't go into detail about the other 3. Wonder if we'll ever find out.

Georgia, where a Republican Governor and Republican Lt Governor and a Republican Secretary of State colluded with a Republican election board and Republican judges to win an election for Democrats which makes total sense in the minds of USMB posters.
Perfect!

Actual independent verifiable proof. Not a rabbit hole of links.
Trump's own words, " if I lose the election, it's proof it was rigged. " He said that before the election occurred. He was setting up his next big lie.

Forum List

Back