Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

Are you as stupid as you sound?
I think it’s just your reading comprehension. But don’t feel bad. You can improve it with practice.

BD28FACB-B1BC-4677-B811-A4AD3ED2EBDD.jpeg

Seems like you are one of those people who need a vast conspiracy to make sense of everything. Without a cabal directing every move against your wishes there’d be no explanation to you as to why everything doesn’t happen as you think it should. It’s like a comfort blanket or binky.

Sometimes people just don’t agree with you and vote another way. That’s life. I was floored Trump squeaked out a 2016 victory but I underestimated the stupidity of people. There is no one pulling the strings pal.
Refreshing to hear someone say the exact same thing I thought in 2016. I couldn't believe Americans could be that easily fooled by a con man.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election​

Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.

Doing a deep dive into the OP's posted article reveals several problems:

1) the author provides very few citations for his sources. Almost all of the links provided are internal (same-site) links. This leaves many questions:
a) Who are the "Election investigators"? When did they begin their investigation and what means did they use to conduct it?
b) One of the few citations (links) to an outside source goes to an AP news website article that was published on November 19, 2020. That article itself (a supposed "fact check") is now DEBUNKED and by rights should be withdrawn from circulation: That story claims that one of the dead voters listed did not vote, however the attorney general's office has in fact been notified and the perpetrator has basically confessed to sending in her dead husbands ballot.
c) Those four instances of dead people voting that the story claims were all that were found were cases that came to the attention of the attorney general's office way back in November of 2020 (including the one above). This indicates no further "investigation" was done, and the story is just re-itterating known facts from over a year ago.

2) The article states "Three vote counts showed that Trump lost by about 12,000 votes in Georgia." It is well known that none of those recounts were full ballot recounts, and at best they only checked a few percent of the ballots, and only in certain locations chosen by a small panel of officials. NO VOTER ROLE CHECK WAS CONDUCTED ON ANY OF THOSE "RE-COUNTS" - only physical paper ballots were counted.

Conclusion:

Although the story is fundamentally sound as a re-cap of information that was known over a year ago, it is mis-leading in that it claims to show the results "Election investigators" that have done more work since November 2020, and also claims other things that were known over a year ago: no new information.

That article, along with its only external source, should be retracted.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why all the RWCNJs running around in 2016 telling everybody that God put Trump in the White House just don't get the fact that in 2020 He wanted Trump out of there.

What I don't understand is how ANY American Citizen could possibly OPPOSE making sure our Democratic Republic and our elections are fair and honest representations of the will of the people.

I tell you right now: there are those enemies of ours who will stop at NOTHING to manipulate our process of democracy. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some posters here in this forum and posting to this topic who work for them...even the moderators have no way to verify for sure if someone is a US Patriot or a US Enemy.

This question about voting integrity has nothing to do with the Democratic or Republican parties.

a) Who are the "Election investigators"?
took 10 seconds...

"The Secretary of State’s Office investigation division has 23 sworn officers with arrest power and vast experience as detectives in law enforcement. They impartially investigate allegations of voting irregularities and present their findings to the Board, which can levy fines, issue a letter of instruction or refer the case for prosecution."

Odd how y'all don't want to make sure of the totals from the last election, and oppose any attempts to assure election security in the future.

Like I said: I'm sure it's coincidence that everything leftists want is the will of the people.
For some odd reason the Republicans are blocking the voter Rights act. And you think they want to protect everyone's rights, or is it rights don't matter unless it's about guns.

For some odd reason the Republicans are blocking the voter Rights act. And you think they want to protect everyone's rights, or is it rights don't matter unless it's about guns.
The voter rights act is less about securing elections than having complete federal control over elections.

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

Given how badly the Federal government screws up everything it touches, why do you want the Feds to run elections?

The voter rights act is less about securing elections than having complete federal control over elections.

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

Given how badly the Federal government screws up everything it touches, why do you want the Feds to run elections?
I think some federal oversight would be very good given the erratic behavior of some states. My own included, when one party stays in power for any great length of time they are bound to become corrupt and think they can get away with anything. I'm not singling out Republicans or democrats I'm saying any party. They both have their flaws.

I think some federal oversight would be very good given the erratic behavior of some states. My own included, when one party stays in power for any great length of time they are bound to become corrupt and think they can get away with anything. I'm not singling out Republicans or democrats I'm saying any party. They both have their flaws.
I agree corruption can become entrenched, but the citizens of each state need to remind who their elected officials work for and hold them and their appointees accountable. The Federal government is even more susceptible to entrenched corruption, as we've so amply been shown.

took 10 seconds...

"The Secretary of State’s Office investigation division has 23 sworn officers with arrest power and vast experience as detectives in law enforcement. They impartially investigate allegations of voting irregularities and present their findings to the Board, which can levy fines, issue a letter of instruction or refer the case for prosecution."

Not helpful. No new information, no new investigation effort. These are the same people, the same information, using the same 4 cases that were apparent in November of 2020.

And no information about how they investigated. When did they start investigating the *actual* allegations? How did they conduct their search? The original story is BOGUS.

Forum List

Back