Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

Fort Fun Indiana State boards have a vested interest in keeping the lid on election malfeasance. That is not the best we have, Arizona is a perfect example of that.
They also have a vested interest in weeding out fraud. It is literally much of the reason they exist.

You accuse them of covering up fraud, now? All of those people...their bosses, their bosses... all covering up voting fraud?

Look at the insane leaps you have to make, since you have no evidence. Just...come on.

citygator If you choose to ignore all of the video evidence, sworn affadavits, and reviews by computer experts, then yeah I suppose you could convince yourself that the 2020 election was fine and dandy.
The only evidence of voter fraud that I saw or heard of was people voting twice for trump ( like he inadvertently { on purpose } told them to ). What else could you expect from that devious devil.

The investigation by the State Board of Elections is not "proof" to you? What? You have a better standard? Newsmax? Grow up, this is the best we have.
Why would it be proof when no state cooperated with any investigations and ignored what happened election night.

Stann I'm not surprised if you spend all of your time obsessing over MGT and Qanon and Jan 6th.
I don't even know what MGT is, and I would never listen to what the crazies on qanon say. As for January 6th, I only have one question. Would any of that disgraceful incident have occurred if there were no donald trump ?

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.
It would not be admissable in court.

'Ity is long debyunked hearsay crap.

There is no evidence of widespread fraud which would swing the election.

Thast is proven fact you cannot challenge and you know it

citygator If you choose to ignore all of the video evidence, sworn affadavits, and reviews by computer experts, then yeah I suppose you could convince yourself that the 2020 election was fine and dandy.
Every single one explained and kicked out of court. Most dismissed with an ass kicking from Republican judges. Georgia is run by republicans. Any funny business would be in court. If you shout about Rinos controlling everything I’m gonna die laughing.

It would not be admissable in court.

'Ity is long debyunked hearsay crap.

There is no evidence of widespread fraud which would swing the election.

Thast is proven fact you cannot challenge and you know it
Where did you get your law degree?

Every single one explained and kicked out of court. Most dismissed with an ass kicking from Republican judges. Georgia is run by republicans. Any funny business would be in court. If you shout about Rinos controlling everything I’m gonna die laughing.
How quaint....You're actually credulous enough to believe that there's a serious difference between establishment "republicans" and any other members of the permanent ruling class.

Speaking of dying laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

There is no video evidence. That's a lie.

The sworn affidavits are hot garbage, and team Trump lawyers are being disciplined by the courts for presenting rhem to the courts.

Computer experts? Haha, what a joke. Also a lie.

There is no video evidence. That's a lie.

The sworn affidavits are hot garbage, and team Trump lawyers are being disciplined by the courts for presenting rhem to the courts.

Computer experts? Haha, what a joke. Also a lie.
They were not garbage. Show us where the judges called them garbage. I'll wait.

How quaint....You're actually credulous enough to believe that there's a serious difference between establishment "republicans" and any other members of the permanent ruling class.

Speaking of dying laughing. :auiqs.jpg:
Seems like you are one of those people who need a vast conspiracy to make sense of everything. Without a cabal directing every move against your wishes there’d be no explanation to you as to why everything doesn’t happen as you think it should. It’s like a comfort blanket or binky.

Sometimes people just don’t agree with you and vote another way. That’s life. I was floored Trump squeaked out a 2016 victory but I underestimated the stupidity of people. There is no one pulling the strings pal.

Seems like you are one of those people who need a vast conspiracy to make sense of everything. Without a cabal directing every move against your wishes there’d be no explanation to you as to why everything doesn’t happen as you think it should. It’s like a comfort blanket or binky.

Sometimes people just don’t agree with you and vote another way. That’s life. I was floored Trump squeaked out a 2016 victory but I underestimated the stupidity of people. There is no one pulling the strings pal.
Are you as stupid as you sound?

Forum List

Back