Trump’s allegations of vast voter fraud debunked

And before we go any further: Biden won the 2020 election. By a RATHER substantial 81 million votes... that was like 25 percent of the American voting populace, if I'm not mistaken. Something is suspect here, but I leave it at that.

Democrats insisted for 3 years Trump had conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election. The Mueller investigation at a cost of $32 Million, proved them wrong. They promised they would not raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000. Then they tried to raise taxes on gasoline and tobacco.
Democrats: WHO YOU GONNA BELIEVE ME OR YOUR OWN LYIN' EYES

Yeah, and Ana de Armas and I are bathing in the nude together, well in my dreams we are…

My point?

Well I have one hell of a imagination but it ain’t reality and neither is the voter fraud nonsense, but hell nothing shown will make some believe reality…
If the establishment can declare that Epstein killed himself, and nobody knows anything about him, his money, where it came from, where it went, etc.

And no one gives a damn in the establishment, ruling class news sources don't tell anyone anything, and then you are going to post, that this gas-lighting is all a certainty?

O.K., sure, you believe what you want. But honestly, NOTHING, coming out of the government/corporate establishment press is trustworthy anymore, NOTHING.

I'm not saying Trump won, but to say for positive that there wasn't enough fraud to push Biden over the line? I don't believe anything the corporations or the STATE tell me anymore. . . and for good cause. We just can't know. And intelligent Russians who lived under the Soviet system knew this. Intelligent Chinese who live under their system know this as well.

5z9s7w.jpg
5z9p9f.jpg
5z9pqi.jpg

I remember what went on in Broward County between Tim Canova and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I saw how the FEDS in the GOP justice department, TRUMP's DOJ, with Wasserman's Shultz's brother, were refusing to prosecute the corruption of Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes. It is all on record. Instead, she was just forced to retire, and nothing was done.

So why not believe this type of corruption has been repeated throughout the nation?

:dunno:

ROTFL! How hard did they look? What nonsense. It's an old trick to prove there is no evidence by not looking very hard.
When they find a person who is allegedly dead, but he is obviously alive, how much more looking do you think is required?

If the establishment can declare that Epstein killed himself, and nobody knows anything about him, his money, where it came from, where it went, etc.

And no one gives a damn in the establishment, ruling class news sources don't tell anyone anything, and then you are going to post, that this gas-lighting is all a certainty?

O.K., sure, you believe what you want. But honestly, NOTHING, coming out of the government/corporate establishment press is trustworthy anymore, NOTHING.

I'm not saying Trump won, but to say for positive that there wasn't enough fraud to push Biden over the line? I don't believe anything the corporations or the STATE tell me anymore. . . and for good cause. We just can't know. And intelligent Russians who lived under the Soviet system knew this. Intelligent Chinese who live under their system know this as well.

5z9s7w.jpg
5z9p9f.jpg
5z9pqi.jpg

I remember what went on in Broward County between Tim Canova and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I saw how the FEDS in the GOP justice department, TRUMP's DOJ, with Wasserman's Shultz's brother, were refusing to prosecute the corruption of Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes. It is all on record. Instead, she was just forced to retire, and nothing was done.

So why not believe this type of corruption has been repeated throughout the nation?

:dunno:
We will never agree with each other on this subject no matter what, so that is why I usually never answer you back but this is the rare case and why?

Simple, back in 2016 the left was proclaiming Trump and Russia stole the election and I stated that the Stooge for Russia was Jill Stein and if anyone would dig just a little they would realize she was the one used by Russia and not Trump…

Now I am not saying no fraud happened but I agree with Barr and many others that there was never enough to overturn the election, and that is my opinion and nothing will change it until the USSC says otherwise…

So as you lecture me just know I have no skin in this game and truthfully I have tired of the “ Stolen Election “ nonsense since 2000 and just can not care any longer…

No matter who wins the other side will scream “ they cheated “ and I say get over it and focus on the next election or don’t…

Segway: Democrats actually supported MULTIPLE riots and cost billion in damage and countless lives. Meanwhile: We get this diversionary tactic of Jan. 6th 2020 instead. We won't get fooled again.

Georgia, where a Republican Governor and Republican Lt Governor and a Republican Secretary of State colluded with a Republican election board and Republican judges to win an election for Democrats which makes total sense in the minds of USMB posters.
What kind of an excuse is that? Sterling is a known never Trumper. The SOS is corrupt and the governor is in China's pocket. Being Republican does not mean a thing when it comes to the Congress and sabotaging Trump. Every corrupt politician wanted him gone.

What kind of an excuse is that? Sterling is a known never Trumper. The SOS is corrupt and the governor is in China's pocket. Being Republican does not mean a thing when it comes to the Congress and sabotaging Trump. Every corrupt politician wanted him gone.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I rest my case. Republicans are broken beyond repair. This guy doesn’t really think there was fraud, he just believes there was fraud because his candidate didn’t win. It’s the legacy of Trump and the undoing of Democracy.

... the undoing of Democracy.
You're saying that the desire to have fair and transparent elections and investigate in a state where there were dozens of sworn affidavits from election workers pointing out irregularities is "the undoing of Democracy"? We must have different definitions of democracy.

You're saying that the desire to have fair and transparent elections and investigate in a state where there were dozens of sworn affidavits from election workers pointing out irregularities is "the undoing of Democracy"? We must have different definitions of democracy.
I’m saying that beating the fraud drum after it’s been proven that other than a few random people voting twice, mostly Trump supporters who got caught, is simply unhealthy self gaslighting. There has been no fantasy fraud accusations to hold up anywhere yet people like you really really believe it has to be true because it just has to be because Trump couldn’t have lost, he’s a God.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I rest my case. Republicans are broken beyond repair. This guy doesn’t really think there was fraud, he just believes there was fraud because his candidate didn’t win. It’s the legacy of Trump and the undoing of Democracy.
Sewer rat, you do not speak for me. There was obvious and massive fraud.

Sewer rat, you do not speak for me. There was obvious and massive fraud.
You can’t prove to me that you are not gay. Wife? Girlfriend? Doesn’t matter. I can simply sit here and say I know you are an obvious and massive homosexual. See how it works? NTTIAWWT.

You can’t prove to me that you are not gay. Wife? Girlfriend? Doesn’t matter. I can simply sit here and say I know you are an obvious and massive homosexual. See how it works? NTTIAWWT.
All I said was you do not speak for me. Got a problem with that?

I’m saying that beating the fraud drum after it’s been proven that other than a few random people voting twice, mostly Trump supporters who got caught, is simply unhealthy self gaslighting. There has been no fantasy fraud accusations to hold up anywhere yet people like you really really believe it has to be true because it just has to be because Trump couldn’t have lost, he’s a God.
I appreciate your rational response, and if what you say is true about "it's been proven...", I would concede.

In fact, the evidence of faulty voting systems and irregularities is very strong in GA as it was in AZ. I have no doubt that you will ignore these factual findings since they are inconvenient to your viewpoint.

For those who read on, keep in mind the report below only reflects some of the findings in Fulton County, alone:

ATLANTA, Nov. 27, 2021 – A new report recently released by the office of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp acknowledged massive errors and fraudulent reporting in the hand count audit of Fulton County mail-in ballots conducted on November 14 and 15 for the 2020 Presidential election. Gov. Kemp sent a 36-point report to the State Election Board showing inconsistencies first revealed by VoterGA. Kemp also sent a cover letter asking them to investigate the audit reporting, review the audit methodology and take corrective action.

The news story above is from The Georgia Record and contains links to its sources.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election​

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.
Paywall....Fuck off.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election​

False claims that there were thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead Georgia voters can now rest in peace.

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.

It's been debunked a kajillion times.

But the emotionally fragile Trump cult snowflakes can't bare to admit it.

Forum List

Back