Trumpmentum translates to worst superbowl ever

7-on-7/sumo wrestling combo geared toward a 9-year-old's intellect.
There's no intellect involved in this unless they meant to be down the entire time.
I'm talking about the NFL and how they changed their rules so it would be impractical to not incessantly throw the football all over the TV screen. Just as we wanted back when we were 9 years old and didn't know better.

Greatest Super Bowl ever. Great halftime show. Trump delivers yet again on making America great again!

There's no intellect involved in this unless they meant to be down the entire time.
I'm talking about the NFL and how they changed their rules so it would be impractical to not incessantly throw the football all over the TV screen. Just as we wanted back when we were 9 years old and didn't know better.

More commercial breaks that way. See, the formula showed that runs allow for more breaks as they slow the ground covered and less calls. For you, more Bud Light breaks. Win, win. You are a true American.

More commercial breaks that way. See, the formula showed that runs allow for more breaks as they slow the ground covered and less calls. For you, more Bud Light breaks. Win, win. You are a true American.
Whatever commercial break time is lost in ball control and the beauty of the geometry and ballet in triple option football could simply be made up for with longer commercial breaks.
I don't drink Bud light.
I like Victory and Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

So how did Animal Planets Puppy Bowl turn out?
Did you tune in?
No cable TV...
Sucks to be you.
Nah. I could have it if I wanted it. I choose not to waste the money. Been 2 years, and I don't miss it yet.

Are you just cheap or vying for some unseen poverty championship?
Not cheap. Just selective as to where, and how I spend my money.

Whatever commercial break time is lost in ball control and the beauty of the geometry and ballet in triple option football could simply be made up for with longer commercial breaks.
I don't drink Bud light.
I like Victory and Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

Don't know what that means.
Pre-game and three quarters is a long time to wait for the entertainment.

Nice drunk owner,coaches speeches.

Greatest Super Bowl ever. Great halftime show. Trump delivers yet again on making America great again!
Great three hours of nothing.

You're easily entertained. Go figure.

What can I say. I like to enjoy life. It's why I'm not a liberal.

No one enjoyed the first three quarters.
It was the worst.
It feels like a Set up.
Suddenly the Atlanta defense falls apart just as Brady comes alive. Millions are made by all.

Great three hours of nothing.

You're easily entertained. Go figure.

What can I say. I like to enjoy life. It's why I'm not a liberal.

No one enjoyed the first three quarters.
It was the worst.
It feels like a Set up.
Suddenly the Atlanta defense falls apart just as Brady comes alive. Millions are made by all.

Oh I enjoyed watching the Patriots get their asses kicked, then in a weird twist I enjoyed the comeback even more. Loved the halftime show as well. Lada Gaga crushed it.

Forum List

Back