Who Is Excited About A Rigged Superbowl?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the first time in years that I could give a darn about the Superbowl.
Neither of the teams deserved to be in it.
It's always the same few teams that go to the Superbowl every year and this year's Superbowl is predicted to go to the KC Chiefs anyway. Taylor Swift is predicted to win the Superbowl and immediately run to the cameras and endorse Joe Biden.

It was pretty clear that Baltimore got shafted in the AFC Championship, and I would have liked to see Detroit get to the SB for the first time. Instead we get Sh*t City and Mahomes doing the same ole act.
I hold no interest in any of it.

I love that you guys are so wrapped up in your anger, hate, and conspiracy theories that you can't bring yourselves to enjoy what were great FB games and what promises to be a great game.

Your refusal to enjoy anything beyond lynchings and faked impeachments is hilarious to me.

I revel in your pain.

This is the first time in years that I could give a darn about the Superbowl.
Neither of the teams deserved to be in it.
It's always the same few teams that go to the Superbowl every year and this year's Superbowl is predicted to go to the KC Chiefs anyway. Taylor Swift is predicted to win the Superbowl and immediately run to the cameras and endorse Joe Biden.

It was pretty clear that Baltimore got shafted in the AFC Championship, and I would have liked to see Detroit get to the SB for the first time. Instead we get Sh*t City and Mahomes doing the same ole act.
I hold no interest in any of it.

Super Bowl Rigged????? You need to get back to reality.

This is for you:

1707065465797.jpeg

Last edited:
I love that you guys are so wrapped up in your anger, hate, and conspiracy theories that you can't bring yourselves to enjoy what were great FB games and what promises to be a great game.

Your refusal to enjoy anything beyond lynchings and faked impeachments is hilarious to me.

I revel in your pain.

The Republican Party has been reduced to crazies, cranks, and conspiracy theorists anymore. It's pretty sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The Republican Party has been reduced to crazies, cranks, and conspiracy theorists anymore. It's pretty sad.
It is absolutely sad. Well, the Republican party is no longer the party of Reagan, it is the party of Trump, and like Trump it is delusional, angry and obsessed with grievance.

I revel in your pain.
Fake impeachments? You mean like the last two we had? Come on, Dodolex.

Look at all the “missed” pass interference calls against Baltimore! The local PD were on their way to slap the cuffs on some defenders for assault, but the refs missed it…somehow

NFL = WWE

This shit is not even worth a rational response.

Everyone knows that the refs rig games.
Just like everyone with half a brain knows Biden wasn't elected, but installed.

It is absolutely sad. Well, the Republican party is no longer the party of Reagan, it is the party of Trump, and like Trump it is delusional, angry and obsessed with grievance.
The only reason it's the party of Trump is because a 3rd party isn't viable because all of the numb-nuts that refuse to vote outside of the GOP and the fact that nobody else in Washington can be trusted.

Forum List

Back