Mike Pence on Meet the Mess....this morning!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It breaks the heart, to hear this pointy ear'd sap, day after day after day, week after week, take turns with Kelly Ann, interpreting for the American Stupid what his Nazi leader has said and spin that crap to make sense for their retarded followers. While the leader, ie Tweethead, watches tv all day, signs meaningless crap into law and lets his henchmen run the country.

Meanwhile, we have a congress and senate, sitting on the sidelines, waiting for the inevitable to happen. This morning on Meet the Mess, Chuck showed clips of Pence criticizing Obama for responding to a critique, showed him clearly hating on the guy, but is okay with Trump tweeting his way into online fist fight every week with somebody who dares challenge the peanut brain on something, that shit was priceless to watch

.....One thing is evident....the GOP after Trump, will never have a moral or decent leg to stand on ever again and have officially been labeled....racist hypocrites when it came to Obama!!
Another fascinating comment made by one of Chucks guest, that because Obama was predictable, he kept us unsafe....keep in mind, not one major terror attack under Obama's watch and and and, he kept us more safe in those 8 years with Both Bush'es combined....and now Trump....but the guy then said, because they think Trump is crazy, we should all feel safer????? His unpredictability is the reason.....guys, when I was growing up, I always knew the guy that talk the most shit, was the least guy to run from.

Last edited:
Shit Stain "Obama" was to busy selling us out. Why would islamic terrorists attack when Shit Stain was busy giving them stuff?

Last edited:
5534815+_18dfe719dcff03163e52c4cd04ad9f10.gif

concerning Mike Pence , looks like Mike is going to do an investigation on illegal alien and Deads voting TRed !! Go Trump , Go Pence !!

It breaks the heart, to hear this pointy ear'd sap, day after day after day, week after week, take turns with Kelly Ann, interpreting for the American Stupid what his Nazi leader has said and spin that crap to make sense for their retarded followers. While the leader, ie Tweethead, watches tv all day, signs meaningless crap into law and lets his henchmen run the country.

Meanwhile, we have a congress and senate, sitting on the sidelines, waiting for the inevitable to happen. This morning on Meet the Mess, Chuck showed clips of Pence criticizing Obama for responding to a critique, showed him clearly hating on the guy, but is okay with Trump tweeting his way into online fist fight every week with somebody who dares challenge the peanut brain on something, that shit was priceless to watch

.....One thing is evident....the GOP after Trump, will never have a moral or decent leg to stand on ever again and have officially been labeled....racist hypocrites when it came to Obama!!
Another fascinating comment made by one of Chucks guest, that because Obama was predictable, he kept us unsafe....keep in mind, not one major terror attack under Obama's watch and and and, he kept us more safe in those 8 years with Both Bush'es combined....and now Trump....but the guy then said, because they think Trump is crazy, we should all feel safer????? His unpredictability is the reason.....guys, when I was growing up, I always knew the guy that talk the most shit, was the least guy to run from.
Kissing Trump's fat ass on TV. :laugh2:

Listening to how Mike Pence make statements in legal language, while giving half assed support to the orange clown, I think that he very much has the 25th Amendment on his mind. As do many in the GOP, it may be their only salvation after the clown totally FUBARs everything.

• Banned
Shit Stain "Obama" was to busy selling us out. Why would islamic terrorists attack when Shit Stain was busy giving them stuff?

Let me tell you what tough talk renders us......A WMD search and today's wars

concerning Mike Pence , looks like Mike is going to do an investigation on illegal alien and Deads voting TRed !! Go Trump , Go Pence !!

This white house investigating anything outside of lies would be a first

Forum List

Back