Trumpmentum translates to worst superbowl ever

Brexit, Trump and Brady......the hat trick of winners...

Greatest Super Bowl ever. Great halftime show. Trump delivers yet again on making America great again!
Great three hours of nothing.

You're easily entertained. Go figure.

What can I say. I like to enjoy life. It's why I'm not a liberal.

No one enjoyed the first three quarters.
It was the worst.
It feels like a Set up.
Suddenly the Atlanta defense falls apart just as Brady comes alive. Millions are made by all.
Or did the Atlanta defense just go into a predictable zone coverage to protect against a fifteen-second TD? Remember, NFL gives eligible receivers free reign, unimpeded pass routes.

Greatest Super Bowl ever. Great halftime show. Trump delivers yet again on making America great again!

It was the worst.
It feels like a Set up.
Suddenly the Atlanta defense falls apart just as Brady comes alive. Millions are made by all.
Or did the Atlanta defense just go into a predictable zone coverage to protect against a fifteen-second TD? Remember, NFL gives eligible receivers free reign, unimpeded pass routes.

The comeback had to happen first.

It was the worst.
It feels like a Set up.

The comeback had to happen first.
Passive zone coverage often leads to comebacks. The fear of the one-play, fifteen second TD prompts that.

Forum List

Back