Trumpians, are you proud today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
It cannot be disputed. Donald Trump incited a riotous occupation of the aunited Sates Capitol. Further, it cannot be disputed that Rrumpism is a cult of personality and not a political set of ethos and ideology.

Trumpians, do you believe the actions of your comrades helped advance support for Donald Trump? Do you think a majority of Americans watched the insurg NYC with support? That such a majority could see what happened and think to thems lives,'This is how America should be and I want to be part of this movement'?

Does your misunderstanding of the rule of law, respect for the constitutional processes and public comportment including violence, looting and lawlessness make for a positive message about how this nation should be governed?

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions andmpolicies of Donald Trump.

It's time, at long last, for you to be honest with yourselves.

It cannot be disputed. Donald Trump incited a riotous occupation of the aunited Sates Capitol. Further, it cannot be disputed that Rrumpism is a cult of personality and not a political set of ethos and ideology.

Trumpians, do you believe the actions of your comrades helped advance support for Donald Trump? Do you think a majority of Americans watched the insurg NYC with support? That such a majority could see what happened and think to thems lives,'This is how America should be and I want to be part of this movement'?

Does your misunderstanding of the rule of law, respect for the constitutional processes and public comportment including violence, looting and lawlessness make for a positive message about how this nation should be governed?

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions andmpolicies of Donald Trump.

Hahahahahahahaha funny getting lectured on riots by the standard bearer for anti US murderous rioters

But, but, but its not about Trump you see.

It's about something else.

You must be ignorant. Totally ignorant.

8a0300eea86c120a9e7a9c4f4ecff27dec85c6a80e1a8dcf98cdf61a9760222a.jpg

Are you proud of ANTIFA and BLM and the riots?....and stealing votes?...

Can't figure out what those idiots were trying to accomplish yesterday. Biden was offically delared our next president and will be sworn in on Jan. 20th.

Amazing. After four years you all still don’t get it. It’s not just the man we support, it’s his policies. That’s what got him elected. No new wars, no regime change bullshit against countries that never attacked us. Standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US after Dems and GOP forfeited them to China for decades. Building a better wall which helps enforce the law. Defeating ISIS within a year, when Ears spent years funding them and siding with them against the Syrian government.

How is all of that so bad for America?

Nope. Scared and concerned for the future of this country now that the smooth talking brain washing communists have succeeded again. There will always be extremists on both the left and the right ready to go off the deep end to protest or get their way. And there will always be people of the opposite side ready to jump and exploit that to claim the other side is the evil one, nor them.

Hahahahahahahaha funny getting lectured on riots by the standard bearer for anti US murderous rioters
Do you think a lecture on rioting is unwarranted? Why not answer the questions a a rebuttal? You answered Ike a guilty 15 year old using excuse and specious logic.

I'm asking the questions. And there was no consequential fraud.

I'm asking the questions. And there was no consequential fraud.
Tons of fraud and too many election anomalies to ignore...people now know Nixon was defrauded and we know Trump was too...that will not change because of what happened yesterday....

Would you care to retype that abortion of a post in English this time?

Amazing. After four years you all still don’t get it. It’s not just the man we support, it’s his policies. That’s what got him elected. No new wars, no regime change bullshit against countries that never attacked us. Standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US after Dems and GOP forfeited them to China for decades. Building a better wall which helps enforce the law. Defeating ISIS within a year, when Ears spent years funding them and siding with them against the Syrian government.

And how was yesterday good for America?

This will be the Trump legacy. And this has further diminished America's standing in the world.

...It's time, at long last, for you to be honest with yourselves.

Personally, I am very proud of what I saw yesterday. I would have been prouder if they’d been able to get access to the Senators and Representatives themselves, but that was not to be.

Would you care to retype that abortion of a post in English this time?
I'm sorry but I am currently bedridden and hampered by limited movement.

You might take a stab at answering the questions instead of being hung up on ephemera

Boy, are you misinformed.

...It's time, at long last, for you to be honest with yourselves.

Personally, I am very proud of what I saw yesterday. I would have been prouder if they’d been able to get access to the Senators and Representatives themselves, but that was not to be.
What about yesterday's events could possibly serve as a source of pride?

Do you think it set a positive example for our allies? For our adversaries?

Instead of posting bullshit, why don't you post evidence of ANTIFA's involvement in yesterday's Trump riots and evidence of "stealing votes." We are eager to see your evidence! Bigly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back