Trumpians, are you proud today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It cannot be disputed. Donald Trump incited a riotous occupation of the aunited Sates Capitol. Further, it cannot be disputed that Rrumpism is a cult of personality and not a political set of ethos and ideology.

Trumpians, do you believe the actions of your comrades helped advance support for Donald Trump? Do you think a majority of Americans watched the insurg NYC with support? That such a majority could see what happened and think to thems lives,'This is how America should be and I want to be part of this movement'?

Does your misunderstanding of the rule of law, respect for the constitutional processes and public comportment including violence, looting and lawlessness make for a positive message about how this nation should be governed?

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions andmpolicies of Donald Trump.

It's time, at long last, for you to be honest with yourselves.
Amazing. After four years you all still don’t get it. It’s not just the man we support, it’s his policies. That’s what got him elected. No new wars, no regime change bullshit against countries that never attacked us. Standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US after Dems and GOP forfeited them to China for decades. Building a better wall which helps enforce the law. Defeating ISIS within a year, when Ears spent years funding them and siding with them against the Syrian government.

How is all of that so bad for America?

Boy, are you misinformed.
Well then it should be easy for you to “inform” me.

It cannot be disputed. Donald Trump incited a riotous occupation of the aunited Sates Capitol. Further, it cannot be disputed that Rrumpism is a cult of personality and not a political set of ethos and ideology.

Trumpians, do you believe the actions of your comrades helped advance support for Donald Trump? Do you think a majority of Americans watched the insurg NYC with support? That such a majority could see what happened and think to thems lives,'This is how America should be and I want to be part of this movement'?

Does your misunderstanding of the rule of law, respect for the constitutional processes and public comportment including violence, looting and lawlessness make for a positive message about how this nation should be governed?

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions andmpolicies of Donald Trump.

Would you care to retype that abortion of a post in English this time?
I'm sorry but I am currently bedridden and hampered by limited movement.

You might take a stab at answering the questions instead of being hung up on ephemera

If that is the cae, keep your demented thoughts to yourself. You are obvious not well.

This presidency is going down in flames.

They’re willfully ignorant of how bad this is for Republicans and for Trump’s legacy.

Are you proud of ANTIFA and BLM and the riots?....and stealing votes?...
I'm asking the questions. And there was no consequential fraud.
Tons of fraud and too many election anomalies to ignore...people now know Nixon was defrauded and we know Trump was too...that will not change because of what happened yesterday....
If the allegations of fraud are true, where's the proof? Three recounts in Georgia alone. Investigations by Secretariat of state in every disputed state. Newly elected congressmen are in Washington today by the senate exact same process. Yet only Trump disputes his own lose.

The combination of fragile ego with a volitile personality is why we're looking at pictures of tear gas under the Capitol dome.

Instead of posting bullshit, why don't you post evidence of ANTIFA's involvement in yesterday's Trump riots and evidence of "stealing votes." We are eager to see your evidence! Bigly!!!

They have been identifying and arresting the people in the mob that stormed the Capitol. They aren't Antifa of BLM. They are Trump supporters who believed they could overthrow the election by stopping the Electoral College vote.. That was Trump's strategy. Trump is a disgrace.. No better than treason.

Would you care to retype that abortion of a post in English this time?
I'm sorry but I am currently bedridden and hampered by limited movement.

You might take a stab at answering the questions instead of being hung up on ephemera

If that is the cae, keep your demented thoughts to yourself. You are obvious not well.
Evasion is not an argument. You have become officially intellectually bankrupt or willfully ignorant.

Amazing. After four years you all still don’t get it. It’s not just the man we support, it’s his policies. That’s what got him elected. No new wars, no regime change bullshit against countries that never attacked us. Standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US after Dems and GOP forfeited them to China for decades. Building a better wall which helps enforce the law. Defeating ISIS within a year, when Ears spent years funding them and siding with them against the Syrian government.

How is all of that so bad for America?
No new wars?..exactly how many were started other than Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 30 years? Standing up to China = worst trade deficit in decades. Bringing jobs back after Dems shipped them to China? U.S corporations still do a lot of manufacturing overseas, just ask Ivanka. Building a better wall? Only a few mile of repairs and Mexico didn't pay a dime as promised. ISIS defeated? ISIS still around believe it or not

Do you who are asking this of Trump supporters see the irony and hypocrisy in your asking them this? We have had mobs rioting, looting and attacking people in different cities across America for months in some and even again in some setting up so called autonomous zones and many on the left either ignored this or tried to rationalize and justify it. Now to be fair many on the right royally criticized that and now today everyone has switched their positions the left wants to be the critics of this and the right wants to be the ones to justify. When any group is attacking people and destroying property that is not a protest and they are not demonstrating they are a mob and that is a riot and it does not matter if you are doing it over an election result or police shooting and if you only condemn it when it doesn’t help advance a political narrative you want to push you are no better than the people doing it.

This presidency is going down in flames.

They’re willfully ignorant of how bad this is for Republicans and for Trump’s legacy.

Bad as Trump is I still find it absolutely unbelievable he did something as despicable as to try and force the Electoral College to reject the election.

ErJfaeFVgAYfq8r

I'm asking the questions. And there was no consequential fraud.
Tons of fraud and too many election anomalies to ignore...people now know Nixon was defrauded and we know Trump was too...that will not change because of what happened yesterday....
If the allegations of fraud are true, where's the proof? Three recounts in Georgia alone. Investigations by Secretariat of state in every disputed state. Newly elected congressmen are in Washington today by the senate exact same process. Yet only Trump disputes his own lose.

The combination of fragile ego with a volitile personality is why we're looking at pictures of tear gas under the Capitol dome.

If you keep recounting the same fake ballots, what do you expect?

That was a little incoherent, but sure ---- we're uniting now. The Right, that is. It took us a long time to get started, but the Right is uniting FINALLY and the Battle of Capitol Hill is the symbol of that. I don't think you'll be able to push us around quite as easily as you have for so long. I could be wrong, but we'll see.

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions and policies of Donald Trump.

Hahahahahahahaha funny getting lectured on riots by the standard bearer for anti US murderous rioters

I am assuming that you are referring to those who marched in support of the support of the BLM movement, as well as those those who indulged in rioting and looting during and after these marches. Who was murdered by "anti US murderous rioters"?

Amazing how the left supports police murdering unarmed women but love them some blm who murder cops.

Do you who are asking this of Trump supporters see the irony and hypocrisy in your asking them this? We have had mobs rioting, looting and attacking people in different cities across America for months in some and even again in some setting up so called autonomous zones and many on the left either ignored this or tried to rationalize and justify it. Now to be fair many on the right royally criticized that and now today everyone has switched their positions the left wants to be the critics of this and the right wants to be the ones to justify. When any group is attacking people and destroying property that is not a protest and they are not demonstrating they are a mob and that is a riot and it does not matter if you are doing it over an election result or police shooting and if you only condemn it when it doesn’t help advance a political narrative you want to push you are no better than the people doing it.

I kept hoping that Trump would return to the Taskforce for Policing in the 21st Century to restore confidence and respect for law enforcement. He wasn't interested.

Amazing how the left supports police murdering unarmed women but love them some blm who murder cops.

Yeah. Almost all those people entering the Capitol were males. So of course the security soldiers, whatever they are, just HAD to shoot a woman. I think they're afraid of the men. That's why men shoot so many women. They want to shoot somebody, and they're afraid of the men.

And finally, are you intellectually, emotionally and psychologically prepared for the well earned and much deseved amount of 'I told you so!' coming your way? Four years ago, the White House, House of Representatives and Senate were under Republican control. None of that is true today. And it's due to the words, actions and policies of Donald Trump.

Hahahahahahahaha funny getting lectured on riots by the standard bearer for anti US murderous rioters

I am assuming that you are referring to those who marched in support of the support of the BLM movement, as well as those those who indulged in rioting and looting during and after these marches. Who was murdered by "anti US murderous rioters"?
Wow, you don't remember the ex policeman shop owner murdered by one of your pureasdrivensnow peaceful protestors???

I kept hoping that Trump would return to the Taskforce for Policing in the 21st Century to restore confidence and respect for law enforcement. He wasn't interested.
Hahahahahaha libbers quoting law enforcement hahahahahaha

Do you think a lecture on rioting is unwarranted? Why not answer the questions a a rebuttal? You answered Ike a guilty 15 year old using excuse and specious logic.
lol. I could say the same to you when you responded in my thread trying to derail it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back