Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
You're right. Most of them are gutless internet warriors...and then you get a Dylan Roof...who takes it seriously and kills a bunch of people.
There's a couple posters I sometimes worry about here. After a mass shooting, we always go back and find them bragging and threatening on social media, don't we? So who's to say one of these guys isn't the next Dylann Roof?

I suppose it lets off steam, but it's gotten a lot worse lately.
No you don't, moron. I don't ever see any right wingers "bragging and threatening" anyone after a mass shooting. That's pure horseshit.
I didn't write that clearly. Sorry. What I meant was, we go back and find bragging and threatening BY THE SHOOTER after a mass shooting. Who's to say one of the loud mouths here isn't going to be the next.
It's happened at least twice before.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Well shit! You guys enjoyed burning down the country pillaging and looting and yes, murder. One would think you’d welcome the Republicans who want to carry on your traditions. Yes?

Last edited:
I don't know about all that; I was commenting on the actual words of posters here, on this board, about wanting to kill the opposition and my concerns about what an individual might do.
I try not to make huge generalizations / accusations based on a few emotionally charged comments made by emboldened nameless, faceless posters on a chat board. I look at factual,historical, and on-going history and events.
Funny how you can dismiss those threats but not every comment made by a leftist.

Lol! They “don’t burn or loot”. They only threaten public officials with death and promise armed insurrections :icon_rolleyes:

I’m currently on vacay at a resort in Central Oregon. So on my drive out, I passed through a tiny town called Sweet Home & witnesses one of those stupid Trump convoys with the giant flags.

There were 5 jacked up trucks with surley looking clowns in the truck beds packing AK-47s. I wanted to open my window & yell “you lost - go home!!” but thought better of it.

These assholes need intervention and therapy PRONTO before they start acting out!
Any plans on seeing scenic Portland on your vacation? :auiqs.jpg:

The left has been violent, not the right. Case in point the recent pro-Trump demonstration in D.C.

But if the left keeps messing with the bull, they will get the horn. And I'm not talking about the old geezers eating dinner.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

Fake News. The Left has been assaulting, looting, committing arson and you folks have been raising bail money for them.
And the op troll claims the underbelly of Trumpism
Aaahhh the lefties. Violent, hateful, bullying, destructive, obstructive, whiny, sobbing children. Now that they got their way, any objection for the right is labeled scary, dangerous, violent, abusive, etc. As if they have been little angels for the past 4 decades.
No actually it's the death threats and advocacy of violence
which your heros the dems are an expert at. :ahole-1:I guess next thing you are going to say is that trump lawyers are lying about having death threats issued to them and their familys:uhoh3:
The violent fascist left specializes in projection.

Sorry but "leftys" didn't plot to kill a sitting Governor or burn the State House

They haven't threatened death to political figures

They haven't stated their desire to kill all Trumpers

Last edited:
“It’s time to start killing the news media live on air,” opined one Oath Keeper on Parler last month, adding: “It’s time to start executing lefties openly and violently.” The same man, in a recent private chat, wrote: “Either we start fighting back or we lose forever. You bleed a little now or a lot later. … These people will not stop and openly claim as much. Either we kill them or they kill us.”

“We arnt left with no choice,” was one reply.

When The Hill tweeted out the headline, “Sen. Schumer: ‘No court is going to overturn this election—Joe Biden will be installed as president’,” a notorious Proud Boy from Oregon quote-tweeted it with the reply: “He forgot we have more guns than they do.”

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Voicing murderous intent is ...yea...what Trumpers are doing these days
Fake News. The censorious fascistic Left claims that merely disagreeing with them, on any thing from CO^2 to fossil fuel utilization invinces horrible prosecutable crimes. For us, you guys are like dealing with a deranged cult. And you have every right to be a deranged cult, you are free to voice your views, publish them, gather with others who are like minded. Where we draw the line is when you try to impose your vile twisted views on others by force, through regulation, canceling, defamation, assault, looting, arson and mob attacks.

I don't know about all that; I was commenting on the actual words of posters here, on this board, about wanting to kill the opposition and my concerns about what an individual might do.
I try not to make huge generalizations / accusations based on a few emotionally charged comments made by emboldened nameless, faceless posters on a chat board. I look at factual,historical, and on-going history and events.
Funny how you can dismiss those threats but not every comment made by a leftist.

I do NOT DISMISS the emotional comments by posters on a chat board, emboldened by the fact that they are anonymous....

I also DO NOT make huge generalizations / accusations in which I blame entire groups based on a few emotionally charged comments made by emboldened nameless, faceless posters on a chat board.

As I said, I look at factual, historical, and on-going history and events.

WHEN I look at historical context / historical events, I do not see Conservatives as the biggest threat or violator of politically partisan violence.

It was Hillary Clinton and her team in 2016 who was caught red-handed paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies - Americans she wanted to 'rule' and wanted to 'punish' for refusing to support her, the Democrats' radical ideology, and radical growing Marxist ideology.

It has been foreign-funded Democrat-supported DOMESTIC TERRORISTS - who have bussed thugs and confessed Marxist-educated domestic terrorists - into cities and have looted, burned, destroyed, assaulted, raped, and murdered American citizens for opposing radical leftist ideas, agendas, and candidates.

Democrat politicians financed, supplied, aided, and abetted these foreign-funded domestic terrorists take over city blocks, holding residents and local businesses who lived within these 'zones' captive, betraying local citizens IOT to support the criminalLeftist Extremist actions

It was the Democrats who engaged in such violent rhetoric against the GOP that they incited one of their own nutballs into attempting a political assassination of GOP politicians in a local part, severely wounding one of them
-- The Democrats admitted their violent rhetoric c and vowed to stop / tone it down....that lasted all of 10 days before they started back up

Not long ago a group of extremist nut jobs planned and were about to attempt the kidnapping of Tyrannical Leftist Extremist Governor Whitmer, one of several Democrat politicians who was caught hypocritically violating their own Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating mandates ... and whose mandates were NEGATED / Wiped Out by the USSC.
-- The Left's immediate reaction was to blame President Trump and claimed these nuts were Conservative .... Imagine their surprise when they found out the group was a Trump-hating group that was sick and tired of Whitmer's Nazi-esque Un-Constitutional edicts!

So, again, I do NOT DISMISS a few out-of-line / over-the-top comments from Conservative members of a chat board who are constantly attacked by leftist extremist trolls who NEVER accept the reality of what is going on in the world, who lie, insult, and day in and day out repeat the same BS DEBUNKED lies.....

AGAIN....I don't go by EMOTIONS, unlike the snowflakes and Trump-haters who are creatures of EXTREME EMOTION and lite on reality and fact.

AGAIN...I go by historically documented FACT and EVENTS..

And, as always, Democrats / snowflakes routinely attack others and accuse them of being who THEY have proven THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and continue to do....

Feel free to apologize, yourself, for falsely accusing me of 'dismissing' comments....as we routinely see from snowflakes on this board who engage in these accusations often, I do not expect to see, however, such an apology...

“It’s time to start killing the news media live on air,” opined one Oath Keeper on Parler last month, adding: “It’s time to start executing lefties openly and violently.” The same man, in a recent private chat, wrote: “Either we start fighting back or we lose forever. You bleed a little now or a lot later. … These people will not stop and openly claim as much. Either we kill them or they kill us.”

“We arnt left with no choice,” was one reply.

When The Hill tweeted out the headline, “Sen. Schumer: ‘No court is going to overturn this election—Joe Biden will be installed as president’,” a notorious Proud Boy from Oregon quote-tweeted it with the reply: “He forgot we have more guns than they do.”
Well......
Yes..........

You remember that time thugs beat the hell out of BIDEN supporters....?

1606163762685.png

Did I say 'BIDEN' supporters? Oops...my bad.

Sorry but "leftys" didn't plot to kill a sitting Governor or burn the State House

They haven't threatened death to political figures

They haven't stated their desire to kill all Trumpers
Yes they have, shit for brains.

Meanwhile the left actually commit acts of violence in the name of politics.

Derp

You should focus on left loon violence, Lush

I do NOT DISMISS the emotional comments by posters on a chat board, emboldened by the fact that they are anonymous....

I also DO NOT make huge generalizations / accusations in which I blame entire groups based on a few emotionally charged comments made by emboldened nameless, faceless posters on a chat board.

As I said, I look at factual, historical, and on-going history and events.

WHEN I look at historical context / historical events, I do not see Conservatives as the biggest threat or violator of politically partisan violence.

It was Hillary Clinton and her team in 2016 who was caught red-handed paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies - Americans she wanted to 'rule' and wanted to 'punish' for refusing to support her, the Democrats' radical ideology, and radical growing Marxist ideology.

It has been foreign-funded Democrat-supported DOMESTIC TERRORISTS - who have bussed thugs and confessed Marxist-educated domestic terrorists - into cities and have looted, burned, destroyed, assaulted, raped, and murdered American citizens for opposing radical leftist ideas, agendas, and candidates.

Democrat politicians financed, supplied, aided, and abetted these foreign-funded domestic terrorists take over city blocks, holding residents and local businesses who lived within these 'zones' captive, betraying local citizens IOT to support the criminalLeftist Extremist actions

It was the Democrats who engaged in such violent rhetoric against the GOP that they incited one of their own nutballs into attempting a political assassination of GOP politicians in a local part, severely wounding one of them
-- The Democrats admitted their violent rhetoric c and vowed to stop / tone it down....that lasted all of 10 days before they started back up

Not long ago a group of extremist nut jobs planned and were about to attempt the kidnapping of Tyrannical Leftist Extremist Governor Whitmer, one of several Democrat politicians who was caught hypocritically violating their own Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating mandates ... and whose mandates were NEGATED / Wiped Out by the USSC.
-- The Left's immediate reaction was to blame President Trump and claimed these nuts were Conservative .... Imagine their surprise when they found out the group was a Trump-hating group that was sick and tired of Whitmer's Nazi-esque Un-Constitutional edicts!

So, again, I do NOT DISMISS a few out-of-line / over-the-top comments from Conservative members of a chat board who are constantly attacked by leftist extremist trolls who NEVER accept the reality of what is going on in the world, who lie, insult, and day in and day out repeat the same BS DEBUNKED lies.....

AGAIN....I don't go by EMOTIONS, unlike the snowflakes and Trump-haters who are creatures of EXTREME EMOTION and lite on reality and fact.

AGAIN...I go by historically documented FACT and EVENTS..

And, as always, Democrats / snowflakes routinely attack others and accuse them of being who THEY have proven THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and continue to do....

Feel free to apologize, yourself, for falsely accusing me of 'dismissing' comments....as we routinely see from snowflakes on this board who engage in these accusations often, I do not expect to see, however, such an apology...
You are correct. Biden/Harris openly supported the rioters, with Harris raising money for their bail so that they could be right back out on the streets as quickly as possible, committing more felonies. There is no similar operation on the right, and everyone knows this.

Forum List

Back