Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Some of the MAGA bumper stickers have declared war on Cyclists. Speed up, cut them off at intersections,make the bike stop in just a couple of feet (a bike can do that but you stand it on it's front wheel doing it). And if they contact the cyclist they claim they never saw them. I have had that happen a few times since Nov 3rd and I know they are very aware of the Cyclist. The only reason we haven't had a fatality in our Cyclists is that most of us on the roads and bike paths are veteran riders and can prevent the contact. 5000lbs V 200lbs, guess which one wins?

Maybe we need to pass a law that Cyclists can carry on the bikes and when someone does that we get to pump 3 rounds into their gas tank. It amounts to the same thing.

Your 3' 6 and 200 lbs and can pedal a bike ???

View attachment 420341

Looks like a Party of the Rumper Romperroom.
What you guys did was not good.

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

Sure they were. They spent four years trying to blame something on Trump and failed.

After the 2016 election they election the left were the ones demonstrating in the streets.

The Op is a moron as we all know.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Not surprising. The sociopath in chief has been egging on the white supremacist trash for four years

Democrats are actually committing violence and you're worried the left media is claiming some Trump supporters are threatening violence. You're one dumb bimbo

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists in general.

Yep. Even in the last few minutes.

That's because THEY ALL FUCKING KNOW!!! They just don't care.

That's why we are justified in using deadly force.
:beer:

That while you're silent to leftists actually using deadly force, flaming hypocrite

“You think we’re rallying now? You ain’t seen nothing yet,” ~Maxine Waters

Maxine Waters Encourages Public Harassment of Trump Admin Officials: 'Tell Them They’re Not Welcome'

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said. "We've got to get the children connected to their parents."

“You think we’re rallying now? You ain’t seen nothing yet,” ~Maxine Waters

Maxine Waters Encourages Public Harassment of Trump Admin Officials: 'Tell Them They’re Not Welcome'

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said. "We've got to get the children connected to their parents."

Damn you, Trump supporters, for using actual FACTS and EVIENCE again to prove emotionally-controlled, hate-driven snowflakes wrong again! Curse you all!

:p

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

I think it's possible that we'll see some sporadic violence from Trumpsters whose fake news media has driven them over the edge.

Most, though, are just keyboard commandos who use threats as a kind of catharsis.

There does remain a small chance that a larger-scale terrorist attack could happen, and we do need to remember that.
James von Brunn....Robert Lewis Dear Jr. Just a few who posted here at one time.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
You're right. Most of them are gutless internet warriors...and then you get a Dylan Roof...who takes it seriously and kills a bunch of people.
There's a couple posters I sometimes worry about here. After a mass shooting, we always go back and find them bragging and threatening on social media, don't we? So who's to say one of these guys isn't the next Dylann Roof?

I suppose it lets off steam, but it's gotten a lot worse lately.
No you don't, moron. I don't ever see any right wingers "bragging and threatening" anyone after a mass shooting. That's pure horseshit.
I didn't write that clearly. Sorry. What I meant was, we go back and find bragging and threatening BY THE SHOOTER after a mass shooting. Who's to say one of the loud mouths here isn't going to be the next.

You're right. Most of them are gutless internet warriors...and then you get a Dylan Roof...who takes it seriously and kills a bunch of people.
There's a couple posters I sometimes worry about here. After a mass shooting, we always go back and find them bragging and threatening on social media, don't we? So who's to say one of these guys isn't the next Dylann Roof?

No you don't, moron. I don't ever see any right wingers "bragging and threatening" anyone after a mass shooting. That's pure horseshit.
I didn't write that clearly. Sorry. What I meant was, we go back and find bragging and threatening BY THE SHOOTER after a mass shooting. Who's to say one of the loud mouths here isn't going to be the next.
Just like with the liberal extremist violence BEFORE the election, Biden is remaining nearly silent about the POST election Liberal extremist violence.

While Biden is calling for 'Peace & Unity' now, simultaneously the Big Tech 3 and fake news media continue their assault on conservative free speech and TRUTH by censoring, silencing, and refusing to report the news....while Leftist Extremist attack Conservatives....and while Democrats have created a 'Retaliation / Revenge LIST and COMMITTEE/GROUP to carry it out once Biden goes in. (I posted the links earlier / in other threads about this.) Some groups are seriously talking about forcing Trmp supporters to go to 're-education camps'.

WTF over?!

SoI ask all the snowflakes / Democrats (not targeting you) to spare me the 'hypocrisy on crack / steroids' and the BS 'call to unity' after what they engaged in for 4 years and want to do once Biden enters the WH.

Because they are single examples out of millions.

They call that the Texas sharpshooters fallacy. Texas sharpshooter fallacy - Wikipedia

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

So for the record, republicans have not engaged in the sort of violence and destruction that democrats regularly commit? Thanks for making a thread that highlights how significantly more peaceful republicans are.

You mean not yet.
Yes, just like YOU havent raped a baby yet. Is today the day? It seems like its inevitable. I am imploring you, please dont rape a baby today.
He's not Joe Biden.

Hey, Lesh! You scumbag hypocrite PoS...Did you get upset at all in the past 4 years when all the hateful rhetoric against Trump supporters was being spewed forth by Demonrat politicians, and leftists all over social media?

Since you bring up Dylann Roof...Why didn't anyone hear you getting as upset about Connor Betts, or Matthew Dolloff? Did you care at all when your domestic terrorist leftist allies shot down multiple people in the past months for simply being Trump supporters?

No..you didn't. Because you are hypocrite scumbag hyper partisan leftist piece of shit.

Whose own failure to acknowledge the rhetoric, and violence your side has been committing for years against any of those who won't bend the knee to the domestic terrorist groups on the left (Antifa/BLM), and tow the Democrat party line has made you complicit to the situation we are now all in.

So take your faux outrage and double standards..then shove them right back up your hypocritical ass :dev3:

Just like with the liberal extremist violence BEFORE the election, Biden is remaining nearly silent about the POST election Liberal extremist violence.

While Biden is calling for 'Peace & Unity' now, simultaneously the Big Tech 3 and fake news media continue their assault on conservative free speech and TRUTH by censoring, silencing, and refusing to report the news....while Leftist Extremist attack Conservatives....and while Democrats have created a 'Retaliation / Revenge LIST and COMMITTEE/GROUP to carry it out once Biden goes in. (I posted the links earlier / in other threads about this.) Some groups are seriously talking about forcing Trmp supporters to go to 're-education camps'.

WTF over?!

SoI ask all the snowflakes / Democrats (not targeting you) to spare me the 'hypocrisy on crack / steroids' and the BS 'call to unity' after what they engaged in for 4 years and want to do once Biden enters the WH.
I don't know about all that; I was commenting on the actual words of posters here, on this board, about wanting to kill the opposition and my concerns about what an individual might do.

Hey, Lesh! You scumbag hypocrite PoS...Did you get upset at all in the past 4 years when all the hateful rhetoric against Trump supporters was being spewed forth by Demonrat politicians, and leftists all over social media?

Since you bring up Dylann Roof...Why didn't anyone hear you getting as upset about Connor Betts, or Matthew Dolloff? Did you care at all when your domestic terrorist leftist allies shot down multiple people in the past months for simply being Trump supporters?

No..you didn't. Because you are hypocrite scumbag hyper partisan leftist piece of shit.

Whose own failure to acknowledge the rhetoric, and violence your side has been committing for years against any of those who won't bend the knee to the domestic terrorist groups on the left (Antifa/BLM), and tow the Democrat party line has made you complicit to the situation we are now all in.

So take your faux outrage and double standards..then shove them right back up your hypocritical ass :dev3:

Bullets shot by a leftist kill just as fast as bullets shot by a right winger. If there were a bunch of lefties here opening thread after thread talking about taking to the streets to shoot the right wingers, that would worry me, too.

Lol! They “don’t burn or loot”. They only threaten public officials with death and promise armed insurrections :icon_rolleyes:

I’m currently on vacay at a resort in Central Oregon. So on my drive out, I passed through a tiny town called Sweet Home & witnesses one of those stupid Trump convoys with the giant flags.

There were 5 jacked up trucks with surley looking clowns in the truck beds packing AK-47s. I wanted to open my window & yell “you lost - go home!!” but thought better of it.

These assholes need intervention and therapy PRONTO before they start acting out!

Bullets shot by a leftist kill just as fast as bullets shot by a right winger. If there were a bunch of lefties here opening thread after thread talking about taking to the streets to shoot the right wingers, that would worry me, too.

Good for you, not being a hypocrite.

Fortunately though we aren't seeing any bullets being shot by right wingers.

But when we do, it might just be a tit for tat situation.. that the left has been egging on, supporting, and being complacent to..for years

The reality is..we are, and have been seeing rampant violence condoned, and perpetuated by one side on the other, and leftist hypocrites constantly defending it, or being silent.

I don't know about all that; I was commenting on the actual words of posters here, on this board, about wanting to kill the opposition and my concerns about what an individual might do.
I try not to make huge generalizations / accusations based on a few emotionally charged comments made by emboldened nameless, faceless posters on a chat board. I look at factual,historical, and on-going history and events.

Forum List

Back