Powell and Her Future?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Ok, this moved quickly today, some will say with false, or of course, fake claims.

I'd like some predictions, mostly from the wannabe know it all right wing idiots.

So, what are your thoughts?

1) See is bluffing, and will NOT risk perjury in court.
2) She has ALL the evidence to put many people behind bars. Her words. So she brings it to court in a few days.
3) She is a trump lackey, and now that the legal battle is over, and she is no longer deemed part of the trump team.
4) She NEVER was part of the trump team, and will continue to "Work for the people."

The trump team is throwing out so much disinformation, (has been doing so for years), it is very hard for trumpers to decide whom to defend.

So, what you got?

Oh she'll find right wing welfare somewhere...like Inforwars or Breitbart.

They LIKE "the crazy"

Ok, this moved quickly today, some will say with false, or of course, fake claims.

I'd like some predictions, mostly from the wannabe know it all right wing idiots.

2) She has ALL the evidence to put many people behind bars. Her words. So she brings it to court in a few days.
3) She is a trump lackey, and now that the legal battle is over, and she is no longer deemed part of the trump team.
4) She NEVER was part of the trump team, and will continue to "Work for the people."

The trump team is throwing out so much disinformation, (has been doing so for years), it is very hard for trumpers to decide whom to defend.

So, what you got?

If she defends the Presidency and our constitutional right to vote , I don't care who the plaintiff is:

Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

I can not believe that a former Federal Prosecutor and an officer of the court would make outlandish , false statements thereby risking disbarment .

Let's keep our finger crossed.

I Love scorched earth lawsuits - blast the motherfuckers

So, what you got?

Or the 'evidence' is old and underwhelming. Remember the affidavit of Jesse Jacobs that they talked about at the dripping pudding new conference?

Her affidavit wasn't new. It had already been submitted to the court weeks before. And rejected by the court as being too general and including no specific evidence of wrong doing. Not names, not dates, not frequency of occurrence, not even a specific allegation of anything she claimed to describe.

And Trump's legal team knew all of this. They just really hoped you didn't.

So, what you got?

If she defends the Presidency and our constitutional right to vote , I don't care who the plaintiff is:

Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

I can not believe that a former Federal Prosecutor and an officer of the court would make outlandish , false statements thereby risking disbarment .

I don't think 'defending our constitutional right to vote' means what you think it means. You get that Trump's team argued that ALL of the voters in Pennsylvania......7 million in total, should be disenfranchised, yes?

Though thank you for sharing your nihilistic 'scorched earth' fantasies with us. Its very illustrative of the 'watch the world burn' mentality that is so prevalent among conservatives these day.

So, what you got?

Or the 'evidence' is old and underwhelming. Remember the affidavit of Jesse Jacobs that they talked about at the dripping pudding new conference?

Her affidavit wasn't new. It had already been submitted to the court weeks before. And rejected by the court as being too general and including no specific evidence of wrong doing. Not names, not dates, not frequency of occurrence, not even a specific allegation of anything she claimed to describe.

Skylar is prone to engage in hyperbole.

She did not and could not provide a link to the case so we have no idea who the plaintiff was and what the issues were.

Her post must be ignored.

You have heard of Rudy the Ghoul right?

Oh she'll find right wing welfare somewhere...like Inforwars or Breitbart.

They LIKE "the crazy"
Correct – particularly with a Democrat in the WH; all kinds of ridiculous lies and crazy conspiracy theories to contrive and propagate.
ONly one problem, we have the laptop and it doesn't have CCCP on the front

So, what you got?

I don't think 'defending our constitutional right to vote' means what you think it means. You get that Trump's team argued that ALL of the voters in Pennsylvania......7 million in total, should be disenfranchised, yes?

Though thank you for sharing your nihilistic 'scorched earth' fantasies with us. Its very illustrative of the 'watch the world burn' mentality that is so prevalent among conservatives these day.

So how do we defend our Constitutional right to vote?

Or did press-ident elect Biden already issued an EO banning it?

Or are we supposed to roll over play dead and in the name of unity accept electoral fraud?

Am I permitted nowadays to say electoral fraud or am I supposed to wait until the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network declares it first?

So, what you got?

Or....I'm just way, way better informed than you are.

This from 11/13/2020.....a full week before Gulliani's disastrous dripping pudding news conference where Jesse Jacobs' affidavit was inexplicably cited by Trump's legal team, despite the fact that it had already been submitted and rejected.

And they knew it. They just really hoped you didn't. And of course, in your case......their hopes were fulfilled.

Remember, Conf.....just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean I haven't done my research.

So, what you got?

Or are we supposed to roll over play dead and in the name of unity accept electoral fraud?

Am I permitted nowadays to say electoral fraud or am I supposed to wait until the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network declares it first?

You can say any stupid shit you want.

But if you want to be taken seriously you have to prove your claims...and you can't

So, what you got?

If you're a conservative.....apparently by trying to disenfranchise millions of voters.

7 million in the case of the number of voters that Trump's team tried to have disenfranchised in Pennsylvania.

And millions upon millions when Trump insisted that we stop the count on the election night........with many millions of ballots still uncounted.

Yeah, I don't think 'defend our constitutional right to vote' means what you think it means. Unless you forgot to include the word 'strip' instead of 'defend'.

So, what you got?

This from 11/13/2020.....a full week before Gulliani's disastrous dripping pudding news conference where Jesse Jacobs' affidavit was inexplicably cited by Trump's legal team, despite the fact that it had already been submitted and rejected.

And they knew it. They just really hoped you didn't. And of course, in your case......their hopes were fulfilled.

Remember, Conf.....just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean I haven't done my research.

Here is a copy of the Lawsuit

As suspected neither the President, the RNC nor Ms Powell are parties to the lawsuit.

The Lawsuit was irrelevant since the election results of Wayne County Michigan have never been certified.

An once again it is shown that Skylar doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

So, what you got?

You can say any stupid shit you want.

But if you want to be taken seriously you have to prove your claims...and you can't

What claim?

That we don't have a constitutional right to vote?

That a system which allows parties to vote multiple times is constitutional if the votes go to the right candidate?

So, what you got?

As suspected neither the President, the RNC nor Ms Powell are parties to the lawsuit.

The Lawsuit was irrelevant since the election results of Wayne County Michigan have never been certified.

An once again it is shown that Skylar doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

You're confused. I never said that Jesse Jacob's affidavit was submitted by Trump's legal team.

I said that Trump's legal team cited the Jesse Jacobs' affidavit despite it having been submitted to the court and rejected a week before their disastrous dripping pudding news conference.

Which you just demonstrated for us yet again.....by linking to the very lawsuit where Ms. Jacob's affidavit was rejected by the courts.

Smiling....thank you!

So, what you got?

I guess as long as they do not lie in court, the two lawyers think they will be fine?

So, what you got?

I guess as long as they do not lie in court, the two lawyers think they will be fine?

As Trump's legal team backing away from Powell seems to show.......her election fraud fan fiction may not be that consequence free.

So, what you got?

I thought that affidavit sounded awfully familiar....

So, what you got?

Is skylar a she.either way you indeed took the shill to school and she,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is as always.lol

Forum List

Back