Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Biden/Harris openly supported the rioters,
That is a fucking outright LIE...you piece of shit
Wrong. Harris donated money to a fund to bail them out of prison so they could go out and kill again.
Biden VP pick Harris promoted group that put up bail for violent criminals

One person bailed out: a twice-convicted rapist previously prosecuted by Amy Klobuchar.

1606166279100.png

"Mostly Peaceful Protests"

Sen. Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden picked on Tuesday to be his running mate, promoted the bail fund group that several Biden staffers donated to during the protests that followed George Floyd's death, which since has posted bail for multiple violent criminals, including a murderer and a convicted rapist.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) in recent weeks has bailed out individuals including Darnika Floyd, who was charged with second-degree murder after stabbing a friend to death, and Christopher Boswell, who is facing charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. The group put up $100,000 on behalf of Floyd and $350,000 on behalf of Boswell.

MFF received about $35 million in the wake of Floyd's death some of it coming from a number of Biden staffers who donated to the group and then tweeted about it. Harris, D-Calif., a former prosecutor who served as the attorney general of California for six years, promoted the fund herself in a June 1 tweet, telling her followers that the group would be able to help "protesters" as unrest gripped Minneapolis.

"If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota," Harris tweeted.

Jaleel Stallings, who shoot at police during the May riots, was bailed out by MFF for $75,000. Donovan Boone, who invaded the home of his ex-girlfriend and choked her, was bailed out for $3,000. Boone never showed up to his court date.

Harris' former competitor in the Democratic primary Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., like Harris is a former prosecutor and was involved in a case with Boswell, the man facing sexual assault and kidnapping charges. She prosecuted a rape case against Boswell in 2001 when she was the Hennepin County attorney. Boswell was convicted for rape on one other occasion as well.

You can't just scream and curse and change these hard facts of history.

Biden/Harris openly supported the rioters,
That is a fucking outright LIE...you piece of shit
Wrong. Harris donated money to a fund to bail them out of prison so they could go out and kill again.
Biden VP pick Harris promoted group that put up bail for violent criminals

One person bailed out: a twice-convicted rapist previously prosecuted by Amy Klobuchar.

View attachment 420555
"Mostly Peaceful Protests"

Sen. Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden picked on Tuesday to be his running mate, promoted the bail fund group that several Biden staffers donated to during the protests that followed George Floyd's death, which since has posted bail for multiple violent criminals, including a murderer and a convicted rapist.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) in recent weeks has bailed out individuals including Darnika Floyd, who was charged with second-degree murder after stabbing a friend to death, and Christopher Boswell, who is facing charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. The group put up $100,000 on behalf of Floyd and $350,000 on behalf of Boswell.

MFF received about $35 million in the wake of Floyd's death some of it coming from a number of Biden staffers who donated to the group and then tweeted about it. Harris, D-Calif., a former prosecutor who served as the attorney general of California for six years, promoted the fund herself in a June 1 tweet, telling her followers that the group would be able to help "protesters" as unrest gripped Minneapolis.

"If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota," Harris tweeted.

Jaleel Stallings, who shoot at police during the May riots, was bailed out by MFF for $75,000. Donovan Boone, who invaded the home of his ex-girlfriend and choked her, was bailed out for $3,000. Boone never showed up to his court date.

Harris' former competitor in the Democratic primary Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., like Harris is a former prosecutor and was involved in a case with Boswell, the man facing sexual assault and kidnapping charges. She prosecuted a rape case against Boswell in 2001 when she was the Hennepin County attorney. Boswell was convicted for rape on one other occasion as well.

You can't just scream and curse and change these hard facts of history.

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Free to listen to fascist bullshit from folks like you? What a privilege.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.
There is nothing right with:

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR
You should be shot as a traitor komrade.

How am I supposed to respect that? You call that "another viewpoint?"
Zorro! More above. I am not a rioting mob. When we talk, it is one on one. All your generalities are just so much Anti-Democrat propaganda.

:p
[/QUOTE]
NO WHERE did Harris or Biden condone or support violence.

You are a pathetic liar.

And NO violence was committed for Biden or because of Biden.

Trumpers however are threatening and plotting murder...to SUPPORT Trump or out of anger that he was beaten in an election
[/QUOTE]
I repeat

People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR

That's not a viewpoint.

That's violent rhetoric. The kind that spurred Dylan Roof to blow a bunch pf people away

Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do.
You just want to kill us though...
You do that to yourselves. Stay to your own ways and leave us alone. Do not charge us for you.

OR

That's not a viewpoint.

That's violent rhetoric. The kind that spurred Dylan Roof to blow a bunch pf people away
The answer to bad speech isn't censorship, it's more free speech. There is no challenge with defending speech you agree with, the place where your commitment to the rights of others is tested is when they are using that right to say things you strongly disagree with.

We have laws against incitement.
18 U.S. Code § 373.Solicitation to commit a crime of violence.

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.​

Do you have a problem with where this statute draws the line? What addition speech and viewpoints do you wish to criminalize?

OR

Zorro! More above. I am not a rioting mob. When we talk, it is one on one. All your generalities are just so much Anti-Democrat propaganda.
Direct me to your posts, prior to when polling against the riots was published, where you loudly and unequivocally condemned the riots, looting, assault, and arson that the lawless left engaged in, in our cities, all summer.

The only time I will get violent is in response to violence against me. Then I will shoot the perpetrator dead between the eyes.

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:
Like you told Hillary supporters or gore supporters, accept the loss.

As a noted Republican said, we've become a nation of whiners.

Well...the Whiner in Chief is giving us some tutorial lessons right now... :thewave:
I couldn't hear him for the liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth. You girls are so fragile and sensitive.

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

Well...the Whiner in Chief is giving us some tutorial lessons right now... :thewave:
I couldn't hear him for the liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth. You girls are so fragile and sensitive.

"Girls"?

Why would you say "girls"? Especially after using the pronoun "him"?

.....says THE LOSER!

Are you tired of Winning yet?

"Girls"?

You know trumpsters are barely Literate?

"Girls"?

Obama was the first female president. Are you a shim?

.....says THE LOSER!

It's finally becoming clear that when Rump declared "you'll be tired of winning", he misspelled the word "whining".

"Girls"?

coming from a cockroach like yourself, that really means a lot.

"Girls"?

Looking at his response, apparently you're right. Worse than I imagined too.

Pogo Predicts: he will now reaffirm his ignance in the very next post. In four.... three... two...

.....says THE LOSER!

It's finally becoming clear that when Rump declared "you'll be tired of winning", he misspelled the word "whining".
Fragile and sensitive. You girls must be manstruating.

Forum List

Back