Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding launch site

Can NK be trusted with nukes and ICBMs? If Trump really tightened the screws on NK by tightening the sanctions even more would Kim use a nuclear ultimatum? Do we have reliable defenses for NK's ICBMs and sub launched missiles? What do we do if NK launches more ICBMs and demonstrates a reliable re-entry vehicle and targeting? NK supposedly has between 40-60 nuclear warheads now, how many do we let them get? Do we take out their bomb and missile factories? No wonder Trump looks so sullen lately, his boy is playing him.

How many counties has NK invaded or attacked in the last two decades?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We have invaded more countries than North Korea ever could.

Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.
I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet

No, you’d rather have Hillary because she is a Democrat, which I have no issue with that at all. I’d rather have a lot of people other than Trump or Clinton in there but we got what we got because of two bad party choices. In 2021 we will have this or the next President and we will all survive and one day maybe our grandchildren will give us a better way.
Survive?? Hope so But I don't like where our political body's are taking us And yes I am a Dem ever since I voted for GWB in 2000 He made me switch

He twist your arm, physically hurt you? I have never had a President make swith my politics.

I didn’t vote for Bush in 2000 but did in 2004 and was disappointed In his second term. I’m not a member of either party, they are both corrupt and both let Wall St run them.

Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.
I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet
Honest people in her cabinet!!!! Bwhahahaaaa! The MAFIA would take cliff notes to learn from them.
Good one 22 Think there would be more indictments during her presidency?? And Trump IS the Mafia Who do you think taught him?
Trump is getting hozed by the globalists. Rodney Dangerfield in the film "Back to School" said it best in the classroom with an eccentric out of touch business teacher. Pelosi is from that.

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

The satellite images were taken March 2.'

The 'brilliant' negotiator blows it again.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

Trump Says ‘There Is No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ After Kim Jong-un Meeting

POTUS Manchild strikes again....idiot.

It always hurts my heart to see young lovers go through turmoil.

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

The satellite images were taken March 2.'

The 'brilliant' negotiator blows it again.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

Trump Says ‘There Is No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ After Kim Jong-un Meeting

POTUS Manchild strikes again....idiot.

It always hurts my heart to see young lovers go through turmoil.

Yeah, like you know anything about "love" besides what you watch on the "Logo" where you get all weepy eyed when some queer or lesbo have a lovers spat....you get emotionally invested.

(snicker)

Can NK be trusted with nukes and ICBMs? If Trump really tightened the screws on NK by tightening the sanctions even more would Kim use a nuclear ultimatum? Do we have reliable defenses for NK's ICBMs and sub launched missiles? What do we do if NK launches more ICBMs and demonstrates a reliable re-entry vehicle and targeting? NK supposedly has between 40-60 nuclear warheads now, how many do we let them get? Do we take out their bomb and missile factories? No wonder Trump looks so sullen lately, his boy is playing him.

How many time has the US squeezed NK with crippling sanctions in the last two decades? You think NK is harmless? A paper tiger? Left alone things usually go from bad to worse, like BO's "strategic patience".

How many time has the US squeezed NK with crippling sanctions in the last two decades?

More times than we can count...and each time what had they done to the US that harmed us to deserve them?

You think NK is harmless? A paper tiger? Left alone things usually go from bad to worse, like BO's "strategic patience".

I do actually find them pretty harmless. They are no threat to the US and they have nothing to gain by attacking us. What possible positive outcome is there for NK in attacking the US or one of our allies?

Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?
No one really knows what happened to Otto or if little Kim had anything to due with his death. ... :cool:
Few American prisoners as assets in a dictator's hand and he doesnt know what happened to them ? Please p

I can when Trump promises things that he does not deliver on.
No, you can't. Thats absurd.
LOL..well, I did say that. So that invalidates your statement.
Maybe you should not tell people they cannot say things that they just said.

And NK is not our enemy.
Yes they are. Are you nuts? What would you can a country that makes it a main feature of their public education to hate America and Americans? What would it take for a country to qualify as our enemy, in your eyes?

NK is the entire worlds business, and their very existence as the country they are is a global embarrassment.

The ONLY reason that America worries NK is because 28,000 American troops are based in South Korea when a technical state of war still exists with South Korea. That would worry me if I were an NK citizen as well.

If America removes it's troops from South Korea and tells them they are on their own...what possible reason would North Korea have for calling America an enemy?

America is butting into something that is NONE of her business.

Last edited:
Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?
No one really knows what happened to Otto or if little Kim had anything to due with his death. ... :cool:

No...Kim does. And probably a few other NK'ers as well.

But - yet again - Trump publicly took the leader of a foreign power's word (and one which is not on great terms with America) over his own intelligence services.

No, because you can't connect those dots. Obviously that is what I meant, but I will be sure to spell these things out to you, going forward.
The ONLY reason that America worries NK is because American troops are based in South Korea when a technical state of war still exists with South Korea.
Utter nonsense. The United states maintains a geo-political buffer against China and russia by stationing troops in Japanese, Korean, and taiwanese territory. And it just so happens that it is widely believed that North Korea would already have tried to shell South Korea into submission decades ago (and still would desire to do so), if we did not have troops there.

Furthermore, North Korea has been indoctrinating its citizenry to go to war against the united states for 60 years. It was always known they would try to get a nuclear weapon that can reach our territory, and now they can. So your flip, toss-off assessment of our interests there and in the entirw region is ignorant of history. And completely ambivalent , AGAIN, toward the actions of our enemy, North Korea. THEY indoctrinate their citizens to go to war wuith the United states. THEY seek nukes and ICBMs and threaten us with them over even the slightest possible aggression..
If America removes it's troops from South Korea and tells them they are on their own...what possible reason would North Korea have for calling America an enemy?

Because we are harming their kleptocracy due to crushing sanctions, themselves due to them being a rogue nation where its people are raped starved and imprisoned by a military dictatorship. We deny them weaponry and raw materials. We deny them normalization on the world stage.

Why did Assad hate us? w didn't have troops on his doorstep, and we weren't protecting a neighbor he wanted to invade. Oh, I'm sure you will find a reason that ones our fault, too. Same for Iran. Well, besides protecting the neighbor.

No, because you can't connect those dots. Obviously that is what I meant, but I will be sure to spell these things out to you, going forward.
I think that would be wise. Nothing wrong with exactitude.
Utter nonsense. The United states maintains a geo-political buffer against China and russia by stationing troops in Japanese, Korean, and taiwanese territory. And it just so happens that it is widely believed that North Korea would already have tried to shell South Korea into submission decades ago (and still would desire to do so), if we did not have troops there.

Ohhhh, I get it. You are a neocon. That explains your neocon dribble. 'Geo-political buffer'? Don't make me laugh.
I take it you have a thing for John Bolton?

And I am not talking about 'decades ago'. I am talking about today. Today, South Korea is FAR more conventionally powerful than NK. That 'shelling Seoul' argument went out around the turn of the century. NK knows this which is why they developed nukes in the first place...as it is all they have left.

Because we are harming their kleptocracy due to crushing sanctions, themselves due to them being a rogue nation where its people are raped starved and imprisoned by a military dictatorship. We deny them weaponry and raw materials. We deny them normalization on the world stage.

So you are saying that if America pulled her troops out of South Korea, left the region to fix itself, ended all sanctions against NK and resumed normal trading with them (all of which I am for)...that NK would still consider America an 'enemy'?

Yes or no, please?

Why did Assad hate us? w didn't have troops on his doorstep, and we weren't protecting a neighbor he wanted to invade. Oh, I'm sure you will find a reason that ones our fault, too. Same for Iran. Well, besides protecting the neighbor.

No idea what neocon blather you are on about here. But Assad and Iran is a subject for another thread.
But Syria, Iran and the ENTIRE Middle East is also none of America's business.

Last edited:
Ohhhh, I get it. You are a neocon
And you are clearly a quack, because that is ad hominem and doesn't counter any of my arguments.

Today, South Korea is FAR more conventionally powerful than NK.
Thanks to our protection. It is absurd for you to use the fruits of this effort as a cudgel against it. I won't let that anti intellectual nonsense go unchallenged.

So you are saying that if America pulled her troops out of South Korea, left the region to fix itself and ended all sanctions against NK...that NK would still consider America an 'enemy'?
Yes, absolutely. I actually already said as much. And instead instead of addressing the reasons I listed, you just posed the implied question again. More quackery.

But Assad and Iran is a subject for another thread.
It's not the subject or topic of my post, so that is a weak dismissal. It's an illustration of countries that hate us, despite not directly being planted on their borders. It shows that such a thing is possible. This strengthens my arguments and weakens your flip, shallow assessment that north Korea being our enemy is our fault, and that this would end , should we withdraw our troops. But, just like every other point I made, you sidestepped this.

Ya quack.

Thanks to our protection. It is absurd for you to use the fruits of this effort as a cudgel against it. I won't let that anti intellectual nonsense go unchallenged.
Wow...you don't know much about the military situation over there - do you? South Korea's conventional military (all by itself) is FAR more powerful than NK's is. Has been for many years.
South Korea has built a powerful, largely self-sufficient, ultra-modern military. North Korea's is large but INCREDIBLY antiquated as it's weak economy cannot afford to upgrade her equipment.

See for yourself:

ARMY:
List of equipment of the Republic of Korea Army - Wikipedia
Korean People's Army Ground Force - Wikipedia

AIR FORCE:
Republic of Korea Air Force - Wikipedia
Korean People's Army Air and Anti-Air Force - Wikipedia

Plus, due to NK's chronic oil shortages, they cannot train properly. So not only does SK have a huge technological edge. They also are far superior in terms of training.

Yes, absolutely. I actually already said as much. And instead instead of addressing the reasons I listed, you just posed the implied question again. More quackery.

Okaaaay.

And why exactly would NK hate America if America had no troops in SK, had no sanctions in place and had normal trading relations with it?

(I assume your response will be laced with neocon phrasing)

It's not the subject or topic of my post, so that is a weak dismissal. It's an illustration of countries that hate us, despite not directly being planted on their borders. It shows that such a thing is possible. This strengthens my arguments and weakens your flip, shallow assessment that north Korea being our enemy is our fault, and that this would end , should we withdraw our troops. But, just like every other point I made, you sidestepped this.

Ya quack.

Countries do not hate America. They just hate America's foreign policy. Specifically...when America continually butts into other countries businesses...usually making things a WHOLE lot worse than they were previously.

Neocons...:cuckoo:

Last edited:
South Korea's conventional military (all by itself) is FAR more powerful than NK's is.
Thanks to our protection of the last 60 years. As I said. This would not be the case, had we not maintained a present there. North Korea would have overrun the south. And, even today, the south could not prevent millions of deaths from NOKO artliiery.

So...again...you use the fruits of this effort as a reason the effort is not required? That is self evidently absurd, and I see reason to give any more reply to this anti intellectual nonsense.

And why exactly would NK hate America is America had no troops in SK, had no sanctions in place and had normal trading relations with it?
Oops, you forgot the most important part:

AND if north Korea stopped being a belligerent police state, constantly threatening all of its neighbors, raping, plundering, and starving i's own population, in order to maintain a self proclaimed divine authoritarianism which would ensure that very little of the fruits of any free trade agreements would not filter down to it's population (they have proven this many times over).

You keep leaving this part out. I wonder why? In reading your posts, it seems you don't even acknowledge this crucial part of the state of affairs. That is odd. I would even say, dishonest.

If this doesn't change? Yes they will still be our enemy.

Forum List

Back