Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding launch site

Trump won't quit till he gets a deal he can live with.
Which, as anyone familiar with the mentally ill child president knows, will be any deal whatsoever. If he can get Kim to agree to open a McDonald's in
pyonyang, Trump will declare the global end of communism.

I despise 30 percent of the "Americans" aka "commies" in this country and I was born here.
So what? You are a delusional freak. And we don't have to point guns at you, we can just ignore you.

Indy SEZ???? "You don't like us commies??? Fine then! We will just ignore you!!! Take that!!!"

You are kinda funny, Indy......in a "head shaking" kinda way.

I despise 30 percent of the "Americans" aka "commies" in this country and I was born here.
So what? You are a delusional freak. And we don't have to point guns at you, we can just ignore you.
You are right, Dale is quite the USMB flunky.

Yet there hasn't been a single leftard here that has ever bested me in a debate or discussion. Leftards like you are "small time" know-nothing dumb fucks.

Yet there hasn't been a single leftard here that has ever bested me in a debate or discussion. Leftards like you are "small time" know-nothing dumb fucks.
Dale, you couldn't win a debate against a moldy orange. You wouldn't pass a 5th grade science quiz, and your knowledge of history would make a retard blush.

LOL! I've seen plenty of USMB posters mop the fucking floor with your sorry ass. Get over yourself.

Dale, you couldn't win a debate against a moldy orange. You wouldn't pass a 5th grade science quiz, and your knowledge of history would make a retard blush.

I kick your ass with relative ease....like shooting fish in a barrel. You pose no challenge whatsoever.

LMAO! Sad but true!

LOL! I've seen plenty of USMB posters mop the fucking floor with your sorry ass. Get over yourself.

Name one and which topic? Certainly you can name at least one and provide a link to the conversation using the USMB search engine, no?

You certainly have never attempted to debate me which is wise on your part. I don't believe being publicly humiliated would bode well for you.....you seem a tad "fragile".

Which, as anyone familiar with the mentally ill child president knows, will be any deal whatsoever. If he can get Kim to agree to open a McDonald's in

Well you can always hope he fulfills your goofy post.

I doubt it though.

Carry on dipshit.

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

The satellite images were taken March 2.'

The 'brilliant' negotiator blows it again.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

Trump Says ‘There Is No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ After Kim Jong-un Meeting

POTUS Manchild strikes again....idiot.
Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.
I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet
Honest people in her cabinet!!!! Bwhahahaaaa! The MAFIA would take cliff notes to learn from them.
Good one 22 Think there would be more indictments during her presidency?? And Trump IS the Mafia Who do you think taught him?

Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?

I generally support Trump, but I don't agree with some of his comments regarding Jung-un and Otto. With that said, your characterization as stated here is not exactly what Trump communicated. If you're going to criticize what he said, then you should quote (and link) his exact words and then go from there.

In any event, Trump is trying to keep things friendly with Jung-un in the hopes that an agreement can still be reached. Calling Jung-un what he is and sending him back into his hermit's lair isn't going to make the world a safer place. Although I'm not certain that you care one way or the other about that.

I agree. Trump will keep negotiating and get that troll to the table.

The troll is used to having his way as "dear leader" and dealing with someone who's looking for the best deal he can get will be problematic for the little troll. Trump will get it done.

The lefty loons tend to forget Rome wasn't built in a day and getting a deal with that troll isn't going to happen quickly either.
Sorry claudette Kim will in no way commit suicide by giving in to Trump

LMAO He's the "Dear Leader" in his country. His word is law in NK. Suicide??Not fucking hardly. Thought you knew that.

Trump won't quit till he gets a deal he can live with. To bad your are to stupid to look outside your tree stump dumb little sheeple box. You obviously never heard of the big picture.
Trump is gone in less than 2 years and the southern district will hang him by the balls

I doubt it though.

Carry on dipshit.
oh look, the crybaby little Trump cultist throws a little hissy fit because someone insulted his dear leader.

I doubt it though.

Carry on dipshit.
oh look, the crybaby little Trump cultist throws a little hissy fit because someone insulted his dear leader.

Just stating a fact.

I know facts don't mean much to you but facts are facts.

Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?

I generally support Trump, but I don't agree with some of his comments regarding Jung-un and Otto. With that said, your characterization as stated here is not exactly what Trump communicated. If you're going to criticize what he said, then you should quote (and link) his exact words and then go from there.

In any event, Trump is trying to keep things friendly with Jung-un in the hopes that an agreement can still be reached. Calling Jung-un what he is and sending him back into his hermit's lair isn't going to make the world a safer place. Although I'm not certain that you care one way or the other about that.

The troll is used to having his way as "dear leader" and dealing with someone who's looking for the best deal he can get will be problematic for the little troll. Trump will get it done.

The lefty loons tend to forget Rome wasn't built in a day and getting a deal with that troll isn't going to happen quickly either.

LMAO He's the "Dear Leader" in his country. His word is law in NK. Suicide??Not fucking hardly. Thought you knew that.

Trump won't quit till he gets a deal he can live with. To bad your are to stupid to look outside your tree stump dumb little sheeple box. You obviously never heard of the big picture.
Trump is gone in less than 2 years and the southern district will hang him by the balls

And then we'll bring back Obama and make him fuhrer for life!

Can NK be trusted with nukes and ICBMs? If Trump really tightened the screws on NK by tightening the sanctions even more would Kim use a nuclear ultimatum? Do we have reliable defenses for NK's ICBMs and sub launched missiles? What do we do if NK launches more ICBMs and demonstrates a reliable re-entry vehicle and targeting? NK supposedly has between 40-60 nuclear warheads now, how many do we let them get? Do we take out their bomb and missile factories? No wonder Trump looks so sullen lately, his boy is playing him.

How many counties has NK invaded or attacked in the last two decades?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And then we'll bring back Obama and make him fuhrer for life!
lol I like the way you think ....Maybe his wife?

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.
I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet

No, you’d rather have Hillary because she is a Democrat, which I have no issue with that at all. I’d rather have a lot of people other than Trump or Clinton in there but we got what we got because of two bad party choices. In 2021 we will have this or the next President and we will all survive and one day maybe our grandchildren will give us a better way.

No, you’d rather have Hillary because she is a Democrat, which I have no issue with that at all. I’d rather have a lot of people other than Trump or Clinton in there but we got what we got because of two bad party choices. In 2021 we will have this or the next President and we will all survive and one day maybe our grandchildren will give us a better way.
Survive?? Hope so But I don't like where our political body's are taking us And yes I am a Dem ever since I voted for GWB in 2000 He made me switch

The same as you, me and anyone else on this board. You just dislike his opinions and cheap insults seem to the results. Dale’s whole statement had a lot of merit but fort Indiana only partially quoted him. Sad how we cherry pick others statements. We are anchored in the Middle East because of oil, we aren’t big brother, these countries need to be left alone as sovereign nations. We expect other nations to stay out of our business and we need to also respect and stayout of theirs. Time to start bringing troops home.

Forum List

Back