Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding launch site

And your claim about him trying to keep things friendly is bull.....he called him names, he threatened him with bigger nukes than the North Koreans have....

Trump was quite harsh with Rocket Man. Since then, Trump has obviously adopted a different tone in the hope of a positive outcome.

Is it fair to say that you would bash Trump's handling of North Korea no matter what happens?
So you telling me that Kim kept the nukes and the launching sites, when trump was mean to him and even after trump became nice to him?
That answers your question.

Is it fair to say that you would bash Trump's handling of North Korea no matter what happens?

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

The satellite images were taken March 2.'

The 'brilliant' negotiator blows it again.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

Trump Says ‘There Is No Longer a Nuclear Threat’ After Kim Jong-un Meeting

POTUS Manchild strikes again....idiot.
Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.

'WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be "very disappointed" in Kim Jong Un if North Korea is rebuilding a rocket launch site just days after the two boasted of their strong relationship during a summit in Vietnam.

"I would be very disappointed if that is happening," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office, cautioning that it was "a very early report."

Satellite imagery released this week suggested North Korea began rapidly rebuilding the launch site just days after the Vietnam summit between Trump and Kim failed to achieve a breakthrough on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, the think tank that obtained and analyzed the images, said it spotted the activity at the Sohae (Tongchang-ri) launch facility in northwestern North Korea.

The Trump-Kim summit ended abruptly Feb. 28 after the two leaders could not agree on how to scale down North Korea's nuclear program. Kim wanted sanctions relief for dismantling parts of its nuclear facilities. Trump wasn't willing to give it.

So much for Trump saying 'There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.'

I'm guessing that Jong-un could denuclearize and you'd still criticize Trump. Am I right?

No...read my sig (I despise both parties).

I agree with Trump pulling out of Syria. I agree with his threats to universities. And I agreed a lot more with him on the campaign trail (like blaming the Fed, calling the U-3 a joke, calling the stock boom since 2009 a 'big, fat, ugly bubble') before he took office. Only to watch him back off on almost everything he promised/said (in terms of the economy).

When Trump does something right - I compliment him.

Trouble is, he rarely does.

I can when Trump promises things that he does not deliver on.
No, you can't. Thats absurd.

And NK is not our enemy.
Yes they are. Are you nuts? What would you can a country that makes it a main feature of their public education to hate America and Americans? What would it take for a country to qualify as our enemy, in your eyes?

NK is the entire worlds business, and their very existence as the country they are is a global embarrassment.

Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?

I generally support Trump, but I don't agree with some of his comments regarding Jung-un and Otto. With that said, your characterization as stated here is not exactly what Trump communicated. If you're going to criticize what he said, then you should quote (and link) his exact words and then go from there.

In any event, Trump is trying to keep things friendly with Jung-un in the hopes that an agreement can still be reached. Calling Jung-un what he is and sending him back into his hermit's lair isn't going to make the world a safer place. Although I'm not certain that you care one way or the other about that.

I agree. Trump will keep negotiating and get that troll to the table.

The troll is used to having his way as "dear leader" and dealing with someone who's looking for the best deal he can get will be problematic for the little troll. Trump will get it done.

The lefty loons tend to forget Rome wasn't built in a day and getting a deal with that troll isn't going to happen quickly either.

Have you ever considered taking the side of our country and president instead of N Korea's side? ... :cool:
We are taking our great countries side We do so by trying to remove the vile POS you republicans shat upon America

You didn’t give America much of a choice in 2016, did you? I mean Hillary? Trump or Hillary is a choice of bad and worse and I couldn’t tell which was worse, so I did the only thing I could do and left the two party dumpster fire.

There are at least choices for the Democrats and I am hoping the Republicans put some choices out there as well.
I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet

Just like when that same president aided with Kim and declared him innocent of having anything to do with the torture and death of Otto ?

I generally support Trump, but I don't agree with some of his comments regarding Jung-un and Otto. With that said, your characterization as stated here is not exactly what Trump communicated. If you're going to criticize what he said, then you should quote (and link) his exact words and then go from there.

In any event, Trump is trying to keep things friendly with Jung-un in the hopes that an agreement can still be reached. Calling Jung-un what he is and sending him back into his hermit's lair isn't going to make the world a safer place. Although I'm not certain that you care one way or the other about that.

The troll is used to having his way as "dear leader" and dealing with someone who's looking for the best deal he can get will be problematic for the little troll. Trump will get it done.

The lefty loons tend to forget Rome wasn't built in a day and getting a deal with that troll isn't going to happen quickly either.
Sorry claudette Kim will in no way commit suicide by giving in to Trump

Trump is only CEO of USA.INC for eight years. If NK is smart, they will build as many nukes as possible before USA.INC goes into their country and starts stripping their assets while setting up one of their central banks.

USA.INC is no "ally" to any country that they can't control along with the other two "city/states".

Can NK be trusted with nukes and ICBMs? If Trump really tightened the screws on NK by tightening the sanctions even more would Kim use a nuclear ultimatum? Do we have reliable defenses for NK's ICBMs and sub launched missiles? What do we do if NK launches more ICBMs and demonstrates a reliable re-entry vehicle and targeting? NK supposedly has between 40-60 nuclear warheads now, how many do we let them get? Do we take out their bomb and missile factories? No wonder Trump looks so sullen lately, his boy is playing him.

I have to give you credit pap but imho I'd rather a Hillary presidency only because she knows what she is doing and honest people would be welcome into her cabinet
Honest people in her cabinet!!!! Bwhahahaaaa! The MAFIA would take cliff notes to learn from them.

I can when Trump promises things that he does not deliver on.
No, you can't. Thats absurd.

And NK is not our enemy.
Yes they are. Are you nuts? What would you can a country that makes it a main feature of their public education to hate America and Americans? What would it take for a country to qualify as our enemy, in your eyes?

NK is the entire worlds business, and their very existence as the country they are is a global embarrassment.

LMAO!!!! I despise 30 percent of the "Americans" aka "commies" in this country and I was born here. North Korea despises this corporate entity for a good reason. USA.INC doesn't spread "freedom and de-MOCK-racy". They worm their way into a country, strip them of their natural resources and they never fucking leave while using our military as cannon fodder and THAT is a fucking fact.

Sorry claudette Kim will in no way commit suicide by giving in to Trump

LMAO He's the "Dear Leader" in his country. His word is law in NK. Suicide??Not fucking hardly. Thought you knew that.

Trump won't quit till he gets a deal he can live with. To bad your are to stupid to look outside your tree stump dumb little sheeple box. You obviously never heard of the big picture.

Honest people in her cabinet!!!! Bwhahahaaaa! The MAFIA would take cliff notes to learn from them.

Hell, the mafia are saints compared to USA.INC. They at least have a code of honor and conduct. USA.INC? Not so much.........

The two Love Birds quarrelling again? What will POTUS ever do now? I suggest he consult purge to discuss how to properly clean soiled diapers since Melankia Trump is not doing that anymore for his Orange Rumpass.

Forum List

Back