Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

Donny Dealmaker doesn't even know how to make a deal with a Republican Congress.......Democrats just sit back and laugh at how inept he is at his job

The leaders of that GOP Congress are the same ones who attacked him, tried everything they could to prevent him from becoming President because he threatened their status quo and position as Conservatives in name only. Again, the Democrats would have done themselves a favor by helping trump pass the bill to get the responsibility of the Obamacare collapse off their shoulders.

Actually, the Freedom Caucus were his strongest backers.....even they told him to go fuck himself

What an inept President

Actually, the Freedom Caucus were his strongest backers.....even they told him to go fuck himself. What an inept President
You are so ill-informed. It was Ryan who f*ed trump by coming up with Obamacare-lite with last minute changes then tried to pull a 'Pelosi', telling his GOP brethren to just vote to pass it before knowing what was in it. The Freedom Caucus was right to tell RYAN - not Trump - to F* Off!

The GOP / Ryan should have passed the last Bill that was vetoed by Obama!

Democrats should have helped pass it so it would have been the GOP's problem instead of still theirs. This was a DNC leadership F* up / miscalculation.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling

Maybe he's afraid that he throws like Kanye West? He doesn't want people to laugh at his pitching skills.

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .
maybe you can tell us just what mess Obama made, asshole.

Obamacare and $10 trillion in national debt are just two of dozens.

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he promise to play golf 12 times in his first 9 weeks? He aint done shit sis. Could he even get a healthcare bill passed with a republican congress? Every promise he has lied about, and you phyucking know it

Trump golfs on the weekend fool.

Actually, the Freedom Caucus were his strongest backers.....even they told him to go fuck himself. What an inept President
You are so ill-informed. It was Ryan who f*ed trump by coming up with Obamacare-lite with last minute changes then tried to pull a 'Pelosi', telling his GOP brethren to just vote to pass it before knowing what was in it. The Freedom Caucus was right to tell RYAN - not Trump - to F* Off!

The GOP / Ryan should have passed the last Bill that was vetoed by Obama!

Democrats should have helped pass it so it would have been the GOP's problem instead of still theirs. This was a DNC leadership F* up / miscalculation.

Ryan?
Why is he doing Donny Dealmaker' homework for him?

Donny claimed HE had a plan to replace Obamacare that covered everyone, cost less and provided better coverage

It was Trump who put his name on the bill....just like he puts TRUMP on everything

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Did he promise to play golf 12 times in his first 9 weeks? He aint done shit sis. Could he even get a healthcare bill passed with a republican congress? Every promise he has lied about, and you phyucking know it

Slacker....he should be working for the American people instead of playing golf

Ryan?
Why is he doing Donny Dealmaker' homework for him? Donny claimed HE had a plan to replace Obamacare that covered everyone, cost less and provided better coverage
You SERIOUSLY need a lesson in the 3 Branches of Government, their powers / duties/ responsibilities, and on the Separation of Powers. You don't even know which branch is responsible for drafting and passing legislation....

Poor snowflake. :itsok:

He could start by not going Golfing every weekend at his private club where the Secret Service can't vet who comes in.
yeah and?

I never heard you complain about Obama golfing

Don't you understand that Trump complained about Obama's golfing?

Do you understand that I DON'T CARE

I am making general comments that apply to any president

And we are pointing out Gropenfuherer's raging hypocrisy and don't care that you don't care...his cultists do.

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .
Lol oh really? He's that busy huh? Apparently golf is just as much of a priority. You people are such sheep.

Ryan?
Why is he doing Donny Dealmaker' homework for him? Donny claimed HE had a plan to replace Obamacare that covered everyone, cost less and provided better coverage
You SERIOUSLY need a lesson in the 3 Branches of Government, their powers / duties/ responsibilities, and on the Separation of Powers. You don't even know which branch is responsible for drafting and passing legislation....

Poor snowflake. :itsok:

Donny Dealmaker promised his own plan not handing in Paul Ryan's homework as his own

Obama averaged 41 rounds of golf a year for 8 years. Even Presidents get the weekend off.

Send Barron out to throw out the first pitch. Let him start earning that inheritance.
That'd actually be a very cool thing for him to do. I'd be okay with him doing that; in fact, I'd encourage him to do it if he can. Why not? For all that's wrong and twisted about his father, Barron's a kid. I'm not about to ascribe the "sins of the father" to his boy; Barron doesn't deserve that. He may one day, but right now, he does not.

There again, we have yet another lost opportunity to boost morale and establish some sort of goodwill. I wonder how many more instances of the un-imaginativeness of the so-called political strategists with whom Trump has surrounded himself we shall witness....Doubtless more fingers and toes than exist among all those clods.
I kinda doubt if Dad has been tossing pitches to Barron on the sidewalks of New York. Kid probably is pretty good at chipping and putting though. Dad would take him to the course with him if pressed.
President Snowflake will not throw out the first pitch because his delicate feelings would be hurt

Same reason he won't attend the correspondents dinner....he is afraid he would be humiliated like he was with Obama
Who knew Trump would wind up being kinda self conscious?
I kinda doubt if Dad has been tossing pitches to Barron

Perhaps you're right....For someone having "Make America Great Again" as a slogan, however, it'd be shocking to find out that's indeed true. Tossing a baseball is right up there with "mom and apple pie."

d533868481deb8ccf1dc722e455b30ff.jpg

AP5002170156-thumb-600x439-102117.jpg

1480753519869.jpg

10198282-happy-father-and-his-son-playing-baseball.jpg

3785654F00000578-0-image-a-87_1471976112745.jpg

I guess one can't "make America great" if one never participated in one of its most vaunted traditions, now can one?

Oh, and "on NYC sidewalks," probably not, but Trump isn't a man who needs to be constrained by living primarily on 5th Ave. in Manhattan. He obviously had a whole floor [1] unoccupied and available for the Secret Service to "move into" Trump Tower. (Possibly even two floors. [2]) Did he install an indoor pitching range? As one can see from the image below, it wouldn't have taken at all to do so. Hell, skip the "fancy" fitting; they could just go there and toss the ball around...they'd only need space -- even just a long hallway -- which Trump had, a ball and two gloves.

indoor_pitching_facility.JPG

Of course, that's not the only option that was available (and not especially pricey) to Trump and Barron.

92f8a79a60c0b2c802a7e29a16ae9be0.jpg

The home above is not one of Trump's homes. It's in Washington state. That said, there's plenty of room for baseball tossing at all of Trump's properties, including Mar-a-Lago. Here are some of Trump's homes.

9s20x920-66c31e18.jpeg

wk_54d92f7d1f787.jpg

trump_homes_maison_v2.jpg
(I believe this is the one he sold to his Russian friend for $95M.)

Charlottesville, VA
trumphomes28n-8-web.jpg

Bedford, NY (This place has 60 rooms and sits on 230 acres)
trumphomes28n-4-web.jpg

Bedminster, NJ (He retains a living area in the main building behind which is the clubhouse and other member spaces.)
Clubhouse-Copy.jpg

TNGC-Locker-Room-57.png

Okay...I think I've adequately overstated my point that "NYC sidewalks" are hardly a reason why Trump and his boy can't throw a baseball.

Note:
  1. FWIW, it's quite common in very posh buildings like Trump Tower for the developer to leave completely unfinished whole floors or the parts of it that they'll sell to buyers, and upon having a signed deal, build it out according to the buyer's (buyer's architect's) plans. That also happens, though on a less elaborate scale, with super-pricey rentals.
  2. If the Secret Service (SS) have indeed taken up two floors, and is paying the rent for them, it's no surprise why Melania and Barron are staying in Trump Tower. American taxpayers are making the place profitable for Trump like never before....After all, having two available floors had to be eating a huge hole in Trump's pocket with regard to that property. I haven't checked, but I wonder whether Trump Tower was earning him a profit prior to the SS moving in.
  3. Do you notice the pattern? Each of the properties Trump visits, lives at or drags the SS and the rest of his entourage is also a commercial property. I suspect Trump doesn't actually have personal housing costs that are all that different from those of a "run of the mill" hundred(s)-millionaire who merely own their homes and don't rent, lease or otherwise share some portion of them with others. (I'm not "ragging" on Trump for doing that, per se; I'm just pointing it out.

Obama averaged 41 rounds of golf a year for 8 years. Even Presidents get the weekend off.

Those were Trumps words not mine

Send Barron out to throw out the first pitch. Let him start earning that inheritance.
That'd actually be a very cool thing for him to do. I'd be okay with him doing that; in fact, I'd encourage him to do it if he can. Why not? For all that's wrong and twisted about his father, Barron's a kid. I'm not about to ascribe the "sins of the father" to his boy; Barron doesn't deserve that. He may one day, but right now, he does not.

There again, we have yet another lost opportunity to boost morale and establish some sort of goodwill. I wonder how many more instances of the un-imaginativeness of the so-called political strategists with whom Trump has surrounded himself we shall witness....Doubtless more fingers and toes than exist among all those clods.
I kinda doubt if Dad has been tossing pitches to Barron on the sidewalks of New York. Kid probably is pretty good at chipping and putting though. Dad would take him to the course with him if pressed.
President Snowflake will not throw out the first pitch because his delicate feelings would be hurt

Same reason he won't attend the correspondents dinner....he is afraid he would be humiliated like he was with Obama

Perhaps you're right....For someone having "Make America Great Again" as a slogan, however, it'd be shocking to find out that's indeed true. Tossing a baseball is right up there with "mom and apple pie."

1480753519869.jpg

I guess one can't "make America great" if one never participated in one of its most vaunted traditions, now can one?

Oh, and "on NYC sidewalks," probably not, but Trump isn't a man who needs to be constrained by living primarily on 5th Ave. in Manhattan. He obviously had a whole floor [1] unoccupied and available for the Secret Service to "move into" Trump Tower. (Possibly even two floors. [2]) Did he install an indoor pitching range? As one can see from the image below, it wouldn't have taken at all to do so. Hell, skip the "fancy" fitting; they could just go there and toss the ball around...they'd only need space -- even just a long hallway -- which Trump had, a ball and two gloves.

Of course, that's not the only option that was available (and not especially pricey) to Trump and Barron.

The home above is not one of Trump's homes. It's in Washington state. That said, there's plenty of room for baseball tossing at all of Trump's properties, including Mar-a-Lago. Here are some of Trump's homes.

9s20x920-66c31e18.jpeg

wk_54d92f7d1f787.jpg

Charlottesville, VA
trumphomes28n-8-web.jpg

trumphomes28n-4-web.jpg

Bedminster, NJ (He retains a living area in the main building behind which is the clubhouse and other member spaces.)
Clubhouse-Copy.jpg

TNGC-Locker-Room-57.png

Okay...I think I've adequately overstated my point that "NYC sidewalks" are hardly a reason why Trump and his boy can't throw a baseball.

Note:
  1. FWIW, it's quite common in very posh buildings like Trump Tower for the developer to leave completely unfinished whole floors or the parts of it that they'll sell to buyers, and upon having a signed deal, build it out according to the buyer's (buyer's architect's) plans. That also happens, though on a less elaborate scale, with super-pricey rentals.
  2. If the Secret Service (SS) have indeed taken up two floors, and is paying the rent for them, it's no surprise why Melania and Barron are staying in Trump Tower. American taxpayers are making the place profitable for Trump like never before....After all, having two available floors had to be eating a huge hole in Trump's pocket with regard to that property. I haven't checked, but I wonder whether Trump Tower was earning him a profit prior to the SS moving in.
  3. Do you notice the pattern? Each of the properties Trump visits, lives at or drags the SS and the rest of his entourage is also a commercial property. I suspect Trump doesn't actually have personal housing costs that are all that different from those of a "run of the mill" hundred(s)-millionaire who merely own their homes and don't rent, lease or otherwise share some portion of them with others. (I'm not "ragging" on Trump for doing that, per se; I'm just pointing it out.

Trump could rent Yankee Stadium if he wants to play catch with Barron

I doubt if the kid can catch

1480753519869.jpg

9s20x920-66c31e18.jpeg

wk_54d92f7d1f787.jpg

Charlottesville, VA
trumphomes28n-8-web.jpg

trumphomes28n-4-web.jpg

Clubhouse-Copy.jpg

TNGC-Locker-Room-57.png

Note:

I almost mentioned something similar to the "Yankee Stadium" comment you shared. I demurred, but I'm glad you didn't.

Oh, given the school Barron attends, I'd be surprised if he's athletically inept. Elite schools don't expect their students to be "ready to go pro," so to speak, but students must be "socially competent" at a wide range of sporting activities.

Red Sox cap, but I agree he would blame someone or something else. The Donald is never - in his opinion - wrong.

The biggest inaugural crowd in history
Thousands of muslims cheering in Jersey City on 9-11
3-5 million illegal votes cast.
Obama is wiretapping the phones in Trump tower.

Yep, that's their boy. Normal people would be embarrassed when exposed as a liar, not The Donald. These comments of his are evidence that The Donald is a pathological liar, a narcissist and a hypocrite.

1480753519869.jpg

9s20x920-66c31e18.jpeg

wk_54d92f7d1f787.jpg

Charlottesville, VA
trumphomes28n-8-web.jpg

trumphomes28n-4-web.jpg

Clubhouse-Copy.jpg

TNGC-Locker-Room-57.png

Note:

I almost mentioned something similar to the "Yankee Stadium" comment you shared. I demurred, but I'm glad you didn't.

Oh, given the school Barron attends, I'd be surprised if he's athletically inept. Elite schools don't expect their students to be "ready to go pro," so to speak, but students must be "socially competent" at a wide range of sporting activities.

I think Barron has been trained in foreclosure

I was going to say maybe Trump doesn't want to throw the 1st Pitch out because he 'throws like a girl', but then I realized there are a lot of females who can throw a ball up to speed of 100mp / can throw better than many men, that that phrase is no longer socially / PC acceptable, and that someone would just end up offended...so I will say perhaps he can't throw the ball worth a damn...which is okay because a person should know their limitations, that a person's greatness is not limited to their physical prowess or their (political) popularity.

All in all, I don't give a damn if my President can throw a baseball, kick a football, hit a golf ball, knit a sweater, bake a cake, or pain a picture. That's not what he was elected for.
Trump was a baseball player. He was good enough to go pro .

What would happen to anyone who cheered when Trump threw out the first ball ?

Forum List

Back