Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen". .

What have you been smoking? That must be some really good shit, because your missed the whole Trump post election victory rally tour. It's all about the Trump brand, to see and be seen. To tweet or not to tweet, that is the question.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling

Yup we got stuck with the loser for sure. And the trump administration proves it on a daily basis.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen". Maybe...just maybe...he's there to do his job instead of bilking the American tax payer. Maybe he's there to work instead of snorting coke with JayZ and Beyoncé.

Considering how fiercely loyal his supporters were - I don't think being "booed" is much of a concern for him.

Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen".

Then why does he hold the pep rallies?

Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen". .

What have you been smoking? That must be some really good shit, because your missed the whole Trump post election victory rally tour. It's all about the Trump brand, to see and be seen. To tweet or not to tweet, that is the question.
Snowflake....Donald Trump was one of the biggest names in America since the 1980's. He didn't need the presidency for wealth, power, or access. Barack Obama was an unknown community organizer who needed the presidency for all of those things.

Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen".

Snowflake....Donald Trump was one of the biggest names in America since the 1980's. He didn't need the presidency for wealth, power, or access. Barack Obama was an unknown community organizer who needed the presidency for all of those things.

Trump's approval numbers come from the same place the voter polls come from. Hillary might break 400 electoral college votes.

President Snowflake never had any trouble ticking off his approval numbers when he was leading the GOP primary

Announcer: "Be sure to join us next time for another action packed episode of Celebrity President!"

Or maybe...unlike Obama....he doesn't view the presidency as a way to "see and be seen". Maybe...just maybe...he's there to do his job instead of bilking the American tax payer. Maybe he's there to work instead of snorting coke with JayZ and Beyoncé.

Considering how fiercely loyal his supporters were - I don't think being "booed" is much of a concern for him.

Oh yeah...huh.

He sure was in the tabloids a lot for scandals like cheating on his wives in public and being a wacky spoiled rich kid playing the role of playboy. He had about the same status as the Kardashian women today, an amusing novelty.

I was going to say maybe Trump doesn't want to throw the 1st Pitch out because he 'throws like a girl', but then I realized there are a lot of females who can throw a ball up to speed of 100mp / can throw better than many men, that that phrase is no longer socially / PC acceptable, and that someone would just end up offended...so I will say perhaps he can't throw the ball worth a damn...which is okay because a person should know their limitations, that a person's greatness is not limited to their physical prowess or their (political) popularity.

All in all, I don't give a damn if my President can throw a baseball, kick a football, hit a golf ball, knit a sweater, bake a cake, or pain a picture. That's not what he was elected for.

I was going to say maybe Trump doesn't want to throw the 1st Pitch out because he 'throws like a girl', but then I realized there are a lot of females who can throw a ball up to speed of 100mp / can throw better than many men, that that phrase is no longer socially / PC acceptable, and that someone would just end up offended...so I will say perhaps he can't throw the ball worth a damn...which is okay because a person should know their limitations, that a person's greatness is not limited to their physical prowess or their (political) popularity.

All in all, I don't give a damn if my President can throw a baseball, kick a football, hit a golf ball, knit a sweater, bake a cake, or pain a picture. That's not what he was elected for.

Very true

He was elected to repeal Obamacare........maybe he should throw that pitch

Very true

He tried...Congress prevented him from doing so.

Again, the Democrats, in my opinion, just made a HUGE political mistake by NOT helping him pass the Obamacare-lite bill that would have taken the burden of Obamacare off their backs and made it officially 'Trumpcare'. It did not pass ,and therefore the responsibility, pain, and pending collapse of Obamacare remains the sole ownership of Obama and the democrats who rammed it into law.

Very true

He tried...Congress prevented him from doing so.

Again, the Democrats, in my opinion, just made a HUGE political mistake by NOT helping him pass the Obamacare-lite bill that would have taken the burden of Obamacare off their backs and made it officially 'Trumpcare'. It did not pass ,and therefore the responsibility, pain, and pending collapse of Obamacare remains the sole ownership of Obama and the democrats who rammed it into law.

Donny Dealmaker doesn't even know how to make a deal with a Republican Congress.......Democrats just sit back and laugh at how inept he is at his job

Donny Dealmaker doesn't even know how to make a deal with a Republican Congress.......Democrats just sit back and laugh at how inept he is at his job

The leaders of that GOP Congress are the same ones who attacked him, tried everything they could to prevent him from becoming President because he threatened their status quo and position as Conservatives in name only. Again, the Democrats would have done themselves a favor by helping trump pass the bill to get the responsibility of the Obamacare collapse off their shoulders.

Forum List

Back