Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

Donny Dealmaker promised his own plan not handing in Paul Ryan's homework as his own
Obama declared to deliver the most transparent administration in US history, something that was well in his power to do, and failed miserable. For example, he set a US record for illegally refusing to comply with FOIA requests an amazing 75% of the time during his entire administration...not to mention the historic LIES he told about the ACA wile breaking his promise about how he would let the American people read the ACA before it was voted on.

The difference between he and Trump is that Trump's promise was one not under his control but relied on the ability of the GOP leader of the House - part of the Legislative Branch solely responsible for and capable of writing and passing legislation - to do his job.

Send Barron out to throw out the first pitch. Let him start earning that inheritance.
That'd actually be a very cool thing for him to do. I'd be okay with him doing that; in fact, I'd encourage him to do it if he can. Why not? For all that's wrong and twisted about his father, Barron's a kid. I'm not about to ascribe the "sins of the father" to his boy; Barron doesn't deserve that. He may one day, but right now, he does not.

There again, we have yet another lost opportunity to boost morale and establish some sort of goodwill. I wonder how many more instances of the un-imaginativeness of the so-called political strategists with whom Trump has surrounded himself we shall witness....Doubtless more fingers and toes than exist among all those clods.
I kinda doubt if Dad has been tossing pitches to Barron on the sidewalks of New York. Kid probably is pretty good at chipping and putting though. Dad would take him to the course with him if pressed.
President Snowflake will not throw out the first pitch because his delicate feelings would be hurt

Same reason he won't attend the correspondents dinner....he is afraid he would be humiliated like he was with Obama
Who knew Trump would wind up being kinda self conscious?
I kinda doubt if Dad has been tossing pitches to Barron

Perhaps you're right....For someone having "Make America Great Again" as a slogan, however, it'd be shocking to find out that's indeed true. Tossing a baseball is right up there with "mom and apple pie."

d533868481deb8ccf1dc722e455b30ff.jpg

AP5002170156-thumb-600x439-102117.jpg

1480753519869.jpg

10198282-happy-father-and-his-son-playing-baseball.jpg

3785654F00000578-0-image-a-87_1471976112745.jpg

I guess one can't "make America great" if one never participated in one of its most vaunted traditions, now can one?

Oh, and "on NYC sidewalks," probably not, but Trump isn't a man who needs to be constrained by living primarily on 5th Ave. in Manhattan. He obviously had a whole floor [1] unoccupied and available for the Secret Service to "move into" Trump Tower. (Possibly even two floors. [2]) Did he install an indoor pitching range? As one can see from the image below, it wouldn't have taken at all to do so. Hell, skip the "fancy" fitting; they could just go there and toss the ball around...they'd only need space -- even just a long hallway -- which Trump had, a ball and two gloves.

indoor_pitching_facility.JPG

Of course, that's not the only option that was available (and not especially pricey) to Trump and Barron.

92f8a79a60c0b2c802a7e29a16ae9be0.jpg

The home above is not one of Trump's homes. It's in Washington state. That said, there's plenty of room for baseball tossing at all of Trump's properties, including Mar-a-Lago. Here are some of Trump's homes.

9s20x920-66c31e18.jpeg

wk_54d92f7d1f787.jpg

trump_homes_maison_v2.jpg
(I believe this is the one he sold to his Russian friend for $95M.)

Charlottesville, VA
trumphomes28n-8-web.jpg

Bedford, NY (This place has 60 rooms and sits on 230 acres)
trumphomes28n-4-web.jpg

Bedminster, NJ (He retains a living area in the main building behind which is the clubhouse and other member spaces.)
Clubhouse-Copy.jpg

TNGC-Locker-Room-57.png

Okay...I think I've adequately overstated my point that "NYC sidewalks" are hardly a reason why Trump and his boy can't throw a baseball.

Note:
  1. FWIW, it's quite common in very posh buildings like Trump Tower for the developer to leave completely unfinished whole floors or the parts of it that they'll sell to buyers, and upon having a signed deal, build it out according to the buyer's (buyer's architect's) plans. That also happens, though on a less elaborate scale, with super-pricey rentals.
  2. If the Secret Service (SS) have indeed taken up two floors, and is paying the rent for them, it's no surprise why Melania and Barron are staying in Trump Tower. American taxpayers are making the place profitable for Trump like never before....After all, having two available floors had to be eating a huge hole in Trump's pocket with regard to that property. I haven't checked, but I wonder whether Trump Tower was earning him a profit prior to the SS moving in.
  3. Do you notice the pattern? Each of the properties Trump visits, lives at or drags the SS and the rest of his entourage is also a commercial property. I suspect Trump doesn't actually have personal housing costs that are all that different from those of a "run of the mill" hundred(s)-millionaire who merely own their homes and don't rent, lease or otherwise share some portion of them with others. (I'm not "ragging" on Trump for doing that, per se; I'm just pointing it out.

Trump could rent Yankee Stadium if he wants to play catch with Barron

I doubt if the kid can catch

I almost mentioned something similar to the "Yankee Stadium" comment you shared. I demurred, but I'm glad you didn't.

Oh, given the school Barron attends, I'd be surprised if he's athletically inept. Elite schools don't expect their students to be "ready to go pro," so to speak, but students must be "socially competent" at a wide range of sporting activities.

I think Barron has been trained in foreclosure
Touché

Donny Dealmaker promised his own plan not handing in Paul Ryan's homework as his own
Obama declared to deliver the most transparent administration in US history, something that was well in his power to do, and failed miserable. For example, he set a US record for illegally refusing to comply with FOIA requests an amazing 75% of the time during his entire administration...not to mention the historic LIES he told about the ACA wile breaking his promise about how he would let the American people read the ACA before it was voted on.

The difference between he and Trump is that Trump's promise was one not under his control but relied on the ability of the GOP leader of the House - part of the Legislative Branch solely responsible for and capable of writing and passing legislation - to do his job.

Which President had a more transparent administration than Obama?

Trump? He won't even release his taxes

Umm, ALL OF THEM. Perhaps you missed (or IGNORED) the part where Obama set a US historical record for being the President to intentionally ILLEGALLY refuse to comply with 75% of all of his administration's FOIA requests...

'Lie of the Year' - record-setting lies about the ACA...

Lying about when he learned about Hillary's personal e-mail and then having it exposed he had been e-mailing her using an alias so as not to get caught....

Lying about billions of tax dollars going to Zika funding in the US only to give it to the UN to fund their new Global Initiative 4 days later...

Lying about paying ransoms to terrorist nations for American hostages....

Give it up - Obama is the LEAST transparent President in US history!

Umm, ALL OF THEM. Perhaps you missed (or IGNORED) the part where Obama set a US historical record for being the President to intentionally ILLEGALLY refuse to comply with 75% of all of his administration's FOIA requests.

That is not an answer

Neither is your bogus FOIA claim

To be fair, we all can posses the natural athletic abilities of Trump. :lol:
First of all Trump has never claimed to be good at sports, and he is much older than Obama. Obama is a lying piece of fucking shit Who obviously has no coordination… fact

He knows all about baseball.

After all, he was born on third base and thought he hit a triple
Yeah the lying piece of shit claims he's good at basketball too…
:lmao:

Somebody should tell this guy that Obama is not the president anymore

They truly miss the Former President, don't they?

He and Hillary are like Herpes.
You never get rid of them.

That is not an answer. Neither is your bogus FOIA claim

Ok now you are looking like a complete Snowflake TOOL. You asked me which President was more transparent than Obama - I gave you an answer with an explanation. I can't help it if you can't read and/or are in DENIAL.

Ok now you are looking like a complete Snowflake TOOL. You asked me which President was more transparent than Obama - I gave you an answer with an explanation. I can't help it if you can't read and/or are in DENIAL.

You did not give an answer
"All of them" is an answer I would expect from Sarah Palin

Seriously, though. How does a red-blooded American man have a son and not toss a baseball with him? One of the best parts of having sons is playing ball with them. I played ball with my daughter too -- no, she doesn't "throw like a girl" -- and it was fun and she can run and jump and dive for a ball just as my boys do, but it didn't have the same nostalgic feeling as with my sons. I have to imagine that mothers have the same feelings about doing "girl stuff" like tennis and field hockey, or even dressage and jumping, with their daughters.

I was going to say maybe Trump doesn't want to throw the 1st Pitch out because he 'throws like a girl', but then I realized there are a lot of females who can throw a ball up to speed of 100mp / can throw better than many men, that that phrase is no longer socially / PC acceptable, and that someone would just end up offended...so I will say perhaps he can't throw the ball worth a damn...which is okay because a person should know their limitations, that a person's greatness is not limited to their physical prowess or their (political) popularity.

All in all, I don't give a damn if my President can throw a baseball, kick a football, hit a golf ball, knit a sweater, bake a cake, or pain a picture. That's not what he was elected for.
Trump was a baseball player. He was good enough to go pro .

What would happen to anyone who cheered when Trump threw out the first ball ?
You bought that, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A standing ovation? He's be lucky not to be tarred and feathered, especially in The District. Trump is a bust, he is incompetent and unfit for the office of POTUS. Period, end of story - at least until he quits or is impeached and convicted of high crimes and misdemeanors
A bust? he just undid all of Obama's stupid global warming executive orders today. You had better stop watching CNN and NBC. Trump behind the scenes is undoing as much of the Obama fuck ups as he can. All the while everyone and the media are going on and on about a fake news story about the Russians. That story is a bust and the media know's it. So dream on, by the time the midterms roll around the economy will be on fire, Isis will be no more, and taxes will be slashed and healthcare will be back on the table just before it implodes with Trump saving the day.

[

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. .

So golf isn't a game played with a ball?

lolol
How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg

Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.
Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.
Yep, it's much better to discuss important matters of state in front of random diners and wait staff.

[

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. .

So golf isn't a game played with a ball?

lolol
How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg

Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.
Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.
Yep, it's much better to discuss important matters of state in front of random diners and wait staff.
If they serve dinner on the 12th fairway.
The staff is usually a mile away.
You do understand how golf is played, right?

Seriously, though. How does a red-blooded American man have a son and not toss a baseball with him? One of the best parts of having sons is playing ball with them. I played ball with my daughter too -- no, she doesn't "throw like a girl" -- and it was fun and she can run and jump and dive for a ball just as my boys do, but it didn't have the same nostalgic feeling as with my sons. I have to imagine that mothers have the same feelings about doing "girl stuff" like tennis and field hockey, or even dressage and jumping, with their daughters.
Today, they play video games together

Umm, ALL OF THEM. Perhaps you missed (or IGNORED) the part where Obama set a US historical record for being the President to intentionally ILLEGALLY refuse to comply with 75% of all of his administration's FOIA requests...

'Lie of the Year' - record-setting lies about the ACA...

Lying about when he learned about Hillary's personal e-mail and then having it exposed he had been e-mailing her using an alias so as not to get caught....

Lying about billions of tax dollars going to Zika funding in the US only to give it to the UN to fund their new Global Initiative 4 days later...

Lying about paying ransoms to terrorist nations for American hostages....

Give it up - Obama is the LEAST transparent President in US history!

Are you aware that Trump got Lie of the Year in 2015, and they couldn't even narrow it down to one??

lolol

2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

I say BS. It's because he throws a baseball like a sissy. And everyone knows what that means! Right Righties?

I didn't vote for President Trump to watch him throw out the first pitch. No news here expect for whiny, butt-hurt liberals doing their thing.
Well apparently you ended up voting for him to play golf every weekend at the tax payer's ridiculous expense.

Forum List

Back