President Trump says he was asked by Yankees President Randy Levine to throw out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium: “I’m doing that on August 15"

I bet he's in the White House practicing in between tweets....and burgers...and terlit time....and during make up call...

this will be the first time i'll be watching baseball

It will be their 6th home game of the season. I guess they had people they wanted more for the first Home opener of the season and the following 5 home games, saving the invitation until later. Hopefully his bone spurs will not interfere. I am watching them play as I type. They are playing the Washington Nationals in Washington. Trump did not throw out the first ball there, either.

this will be the first time i'll be watching baseball

If I were the Secret Service, I'd do everything in my power to keep the President out of harm's way, including staying away from large gatherings where a terrorist wishing to make a name for himself could scorch the earth there with who knows what means including suicide bombing. These are terrible times of division caused by Democrats lying their asses off 40,000 times an hour to damage this nation's history, founders, Constitution, churches, restaurants, schools, the President, parents, children, by doing bad things then blaming the president for his putting his foot down and saying no to their leader/chief prevaricator, Nancy Pelosi.

I did notice they did not kneel during the national anthem. That's something.. meanwhile, Trump threw a better first pitch than Dr Sneak who now wears his mask?

Edpj_WYU8AAIDuy

• Banned
ahh, baseball, the sport that Michael Jordan cheated on basketball with!

EdrCWRqXsAEJx_9

• Banned
"Great news! Fans can be in the stands for baseball this year! And, you are allowed to make a personal decision to wear/not wear a mask! "

Forum List

Back